Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spiting the Oneiroi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Makoto covered his arm in scales and waved. "Yo....I guess we're are sorta brethren now. But anyway. Help me reach my final transformation."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Herminos appreciated the attempt at friendliness. "GRANTED. BYE EVERYONE." Herminos the Friendly Eternal Dragon went back into his dragon balls and they dispersed. One managed to hit Zero in his Changeling genitals.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Cyril gasped in pain and tried to leave. He was glowing as his own ki ate away at him.

Emily looked concerned, "Cyril!"

Last edited by Cyril on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Makoto picked up Cyril and sat him on his shoulder. "Time to go. Just tell me where."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Cyril shuddered and gasped. He was glowing with power as his true form burned away at his body. "S-ship!" Cyril would make it as long as he got into his ship. "N-need s-serum." he twisted in pain.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Makoto took Cyril to his ship. He found the serum and gave it to Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Cyril looked confused as he drank it. He stopped glowing for a moment. "That's... that's a bit better. I have tests to conduct now." He shuddered. "Thank you, Makoto." he glanced at Emily. "Take care of Emily while I'm gone." Cyril turned and operated his controls for a moment. "I don't think I'll last long enough to find a cure." he said quietly. "Remember our agreement."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Makoto nodded. "Emily, lets go." Makoto summoned his ship.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Emily left with Makoto, feeling that things would be explained later and that now wasn't the time.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiting the Oneiroi   Spiting the Oneiroi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiting the Oneiroi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Heaven-
Jump to: