Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Transformations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Final Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Final Transformations   Final Transformations EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:35 am

So I have been thinking and I believe all final trans should be multipliers. This is so that when you are far beyond te power requirement for them thy are still useful. I'll use the three Saiyan races as an example for some changes

Ssj4: x2.5
LSSJ3: x4
SSSJG: still x5

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Final Transformations   Final Transformations EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:13 pm

I wasn't aware that some weren't.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Final Transformations   Final Transformations EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:31 pm

SSJ4 is severely underpowered for example. Say you have two saiyans. both at 10,000,000 Pl, the requirement for SSJ4. If one uses power up and the other uses SSJ4 they will be about the same strength. But at 20,000,000 the power up is far stronger.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Final Transformations   Final Transformations EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:32 pm

I thought they all were because I thought the same thing while I was making them. Which races are without multipliers in the final trans?
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Transformations   Final Transformations Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Transformations
Page 1 of 1