Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Descent  Empty
PostSubject: Descent    Descent  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Cyril was incredibly frustrated. He simply refused to go on like this. Cyril would not keep reaching his strongest transformations only to toss himself into the Pool of Origins in failure; he simply would not to do it anymore. By the second time he had reset himself in the Reality Forge, Cyril’s patience and pride had been worn positively thin. Cyril now stewed in his study in the Silver Palace, thinking about his situation. “It can’t go on like this.” He hissed to himself. “My pride and patience have been worn thin. I refuse to go on like this! I will NOT let some simple condition like ki corruption prevent me from reaching my full potential!” he slammed his hand on his desk to emphasize his point. Cyril glared daggers at the desk. He needed a way out of this. Cyril ripped off his hat and ran his free hand through his brown hair. Okay, okay. Just calm down, Cyril, he told himself. “I need options.” Cyril muttered. Cyril raised his hand and the digitalized library behind him responded. “Inventory of every major shop and a comprehensive list of races in Universe 42B.” he demanded. The library responded with two pellets. The two light blue pellets landed on his desk and two holographic images appeared. They were two menus: one including the shops and the other containing every race in this universe. Cyril tapped on the menu with races and scrolled through it. “Saiyans, Namekians, Humans, Solar Saiyans, Lunar Saiyans, Saragons,  Seraphim, Animaru, Demons, Changelings, Androids, Bio-Androids, Rava, Majin, Bio-Tuffles, Ix, Saiyan Majin Hybrid, Half Saiyans, Legendary Saiyans, and the Madness.” Cyril squinted. “What’s this…” Cyril clicked “The Madness,” and whispered, “I’ve never heard of them.” Cyril looked at what the screen showed him with rising curiosity
“The Madness are seen as raving lunatics by most. Some say they come from hell, others say they were some experiment gone wrong. As a Madness you have no transformations, but love combat. Madness have large black crosses in the middle of their faces, and have grey skin. Many do not have faces at all. All Madness are both sociopaths and insane.”
Cyril shrugged, “A bit redundant. But let’s see their transformations.”
“Magnified Madness (Permanent)
Requirements for Transformation: 500,000 PL, won 3 lethal battles, or won 10 nonlethal battles.
Gains: 500,000 HP, 250,000 PL
Drawbacks: -250,000 Speed
Details: You have grown 250% larger than before! All that training has spontaneously magnified you. You are much more durable, but much slower.”
Cyril leaned back, stunned. “There’s… there’s only one and it’s high enough to trigger ki corruption!” Cyril was incredibly excited. “If I become one of them, I can make just a few wishes on the dragon balls and I’ll have the cure for ki corruption within just a few weeks!” Cyril got up and paced around his desk, trying to find any drawbacks. “All Madness are both sociopaths and insane.” He muttered to himself. “I was mad once. I think I can handle insanity for a month or so.”
Cyril sat back down and closed the race screen for a moment. Cyril tapped away at the shop screen, pleased with his cleverness. “Ah, there it is.” Cyril said as he reached his own Seraph Tech shop. He had to make sure of something. He tapped on the Race Change item and read it’s description.
“Race Change
Uses: Permanent (Unless changed again) You must wait 60 days before buying another.
Price: 750,000 Z
Details: Change to any race (not locked or special races)! You will lose any racial traits, transformations, or special techniques that went along with your previous race. You will gain the racial trait of the race you're changing to. You will still be required to meet ALL requirements for any new transformations.”
Cyril leaned back and frowned. The price was of no concern, and he knew how to use one of these so that wasn’t either. What did bother him was the sixty day waiting period. Cyril wasn’t sure he wanted to be insane for two whole Earth months.
But he also knew he didn’t want to be stuck with this condition for a moment longer than he needed to, so he bought the race change kit.
Cyril looked at his watch. It was that time of the month again. Cyril went out and grabbed the dragon balls from the Oneiroi.

Word Count: 730
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

Descent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent    Descent  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/