Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Zero was upset that Riza thought him week but then completely ignored it. "yea, I like it, especially when you have to go without one for a while. oh hay I know, since Riza isn't including us we should have are own little sesion." Zero smiled showing his teeth.

Grim walked over and just kind of stood there. "I wish you didn't have mouth anymore."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:08 pm

"Oh hey I remember this!" Maynin formed a ball of ki on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Riza turned his huge. "Make it as big as fucking possible!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:48 pm

"By all means," Cyril started, "teach us, Zero."

Emily wondered why Cyril wouldn't teach, but she quickly answered herself.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"alright, were going to learn the chacha." Zero laughed.

Grim was forced on a comicaly large sombraro by Zero.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Maynin's face brightened up with pure joy as she made the ball bigger and bigger. It was starting to get heavy though. She laughed and looked at Riza. "Is it big enough? Can I throw it?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Riza shook his head as everyone held a gigantic ball. "Bigger."

((Zero is my able to teach thins remember?))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 pm

((Yeah, figured I'd see what he would do for kicks. Idk what I expected.))
Cyril sighed, obviously Zero couldn't teach anyone anything. Other than the cha-cha. "Do you even know the cha-cha?"

"I already KNOW the cha-cha though." Emily sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:45 pm

"Nope." Zero said with a dumbfounded look on his face.

Grip burned the sambraro with his Ki.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Maynin continued to make the ball bigger. She walked farther away so it wouldn't bump into anyone. It kind of hurt her neck to look up at it for so long, but she did it anyways. The feeling of having so much power at her fingertips (no pun intended) made her laugh in delight.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Riza thought for a moment. "Alright! Throw them at the Changeling!" Riza, Amaterasu, Sarah, and Rosntan all threw Supernova's worth 2.5. Ama threw one of 1,000,000
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Both Cyril and Emily took a moment to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

All the balls colided at the same spot. Zero hovered above them all, "Hahahaha, that was a close one, i think I almost fainted at the sight of them. And Riza, in this form I'm not a changeling." (after image)

"damn." Grim mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 pm

((You can't dodge them all with one move. You have to dodge them all seperately))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:39 pm

(( Then ignore the last one))
"son of a bitch, why me." Zero did the anime spin fly away thing and then fainted.

Grim fell on his knees and thanked god. But he did pick Zero up and again laid him against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:24 am

Maynin flicked her finger and the ball flew towards Zero, but not directly at him. She didn't want to hit him if he wasn't going to move. She was also agitated, she had really wanted to throw it at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Rick ripped his tail off for no reason. He threw it at Cyril, along with a brightly coloured cake, "I have no idea why I did that." He figured that in some other dimension, it was Cyril's birthday. Or something ridiculous and jump-sharky.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Riza grinned. "Up next, MACHINE GUN PUNCH! Do this!" He said throwing punches at supersonic speeds."

Ro, Sarah, and Amaterasu did the same.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:20 pm

"would have been better if you had throughn cracker jacks." Zero complained.

Grim snagged a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Maynin started to punch the air. Slowly at first, then gaining speed rapidly. She wished she had an actual target though, the air wasn't the same as an object.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Riza created a fire beast for them to practice on.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Zero made a snow man and named him Olaf.

Grim ate a carrot.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Maynin smiled. She darted around the beast, stopping only to land another barrage of hits before dashing away again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Rick shot the posting order to hell, destroying Olaf in the process, "NO," Rick shouted, "None of that!"

Stan whistled Let It Go, not sure if the 'It' should be capitalized.

Auron ripped one of Stan's antennae of.

Stan grew it back and whistled Let It Be instead. The irony of a Namekian whistling. Well, he was the cousin of Satan.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Diaz nodded. "Congrats. Next we learn INSTANT TRANSMISSION! MANA, CELES! To me!" The triplet assbled and Riza demonstrated teleporting. "Try it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party   Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyperbolic Saint Patrick's Party
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next