Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncreative Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Uncreative Title Empty
PostSubject: Uncreative Title   Uncreative Title EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:53 pm

The great dead seas of Mars did not stir on this bright and very hot day. The ruddy sands did not move a centimeter. The sky was a gorgeous expansion of nothingness. Cyril sat on a protruding rock that made an excellent chair. “Hello darkness, my old friend.” Cyril sighed. So, here he was again, needing to find the Heaven Dragon Balls once more. It was a shame that Cyril had wasted those topic names when they had even been his last hunting of the dragon balls. Ugh. Stupid Riza and his completely fair deals. Well, speaking of Riza, what would Cyril do if Riza decided he wanted a wish from the balls? Well, to be honest, Cyril only needed the one wish to get to the Burning One transformation, so if Riza wanted to he could have the other wish for his daughters. Cyril assumed that was what the wish would be for anyway. He couldn’t think of any other purposes that Riza would need the dragon balls for. However, if Riza wanted both of the wishes then Cyril wasn’t sure what’d he do. Though Cyril was no one to engage with lightly, even if you were twice his power level, Riza was a formidable opponent who was just that. Twice his power level that is. Cyril was pretty sure he wouldn’t be able to defeat Riza, and he knew that fusing wouldn’t work because, well, just trust him- it wouldn’t.  “I could get all my previous transformations,” mused Cyril. If he got four of his wings, then Cyril would be approximately 1.5 times stronger than Riza and probably able to defeat him, but by doing this he would set back his progress later. You see, Cyril planned to reach the rest of his transformations once he wished to reach the Burning One trans, because then his progress would be significantly brought forward. The Fourth Wing trans alone gave a would give Cyril triple his power, so the higher his power was when he reached it, the high his gains would be in the long run. And if he got the other ones before he got the Fourth Wing trans, then he would be even better off! After a brief moment of thought, Cyril decided it was against his best interests to reach the transformations now and that it would just be easier to find the Heaven Dragon Balls and hope Riza didn’t take both. So, Cyril really hoped Riza didn’t want both wishes. I mean really, taking both wishes when one had not found the balls to begin with was just bad form. Certainly won’t earn you any friends out in this cruel, unforgiving universe.
Cyril sat up from his rock on Mars and teleported himself to his home planet, Heaven. Cyril looked around and found that it was nighttime. Neither of the twin suns were in the sky. I suppose that’s obvious because I just told you that it was nighttime. Cyril figured that since this would definitely be his last time gathering the dragon balls, he would go ahead and threaten the Oneiroi into halting their repeated hunts for the dragon balls that way Cyril would no longer have to attack them and steal the dragon balls each week. Cyril travelled by foot to one of their known nest locations, the hallucinogenic forests just outside of New Aven, the capital of Heaven.
Cyril found his way there and now stood on the edge of the towering silver trees. It was in blossom now and thick clouds of purple spores drifted about, ready to deliver high doses of hallucinogenic to unsuspecting (or sometimes totally suspecting) passer bys. Cyril walked in, careful to avoid the large masses of purple, and quickly came across a colony of Oneiroi. There was a chorus of hissing as the demons saw him. “HOLD UP.” Cyril yelled. “I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!”
The demons shuffled cautiously. “What do you want?”
“I need you to stop taking the dragon balls.”
Cyril’s demand was met with booming laughter. “No.”
“DO IT OR I’LL MAKE YOUR LIVES LIVING HELL.” Cyril shouted and powered up to his full power.
The demons, realizing his power was back in the high millions, knew their opportunity had passed and they would not have a chance of keeping the balls from Cyril. “FINE.” They collectively hissed and the balls were brought to Cyril. “WE DIDN’T WANT THEM ANYWAY.”

Word Count: 738
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

Uncreative Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncreative Title   Uncreative Title EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Approved because Ryuzaki doesn't bother approving these anymore apparently
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Uncreative Title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Heaven-
Jump to: