Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

The Sun Empty
PostSubject: The Sun   The Sun EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Zero walked along the street of west city enjoying the day, the sky was blue only a few clouds and the sun was a beautiful red, “wait a minute, why is the sun red?” zero asked himself in confusion. Zero had heard of galaxies that had there suns explode after it had turned a different color. Zero ran around town screaming and flailing his arms everywhere like a small confused child. After a few minutes of running and screaming zero found his self-outside of an electronics store that had televisions in the window so that people could see the differences in the resolution. Coincidently they happened to be on the channel nine news. The televisions could barely be heard through the glass so the manager puts the televisions subtitles on. It was kind of crowded so Zero shrieked and startled every one, during this Zero made his way to the front, “sorry those meatballs get me all the time.” Now at the front of the line Zero could see the subtitles perfectly, however his shriek broke the glass window so everyone could hear the television just fine. The woman on the news spoke to the listeners in a soothing tone, “good evening every one, today we have all noticed, I’m sure, that the sun seems to be a different color aside from its normal yellow. We no go to Jeff who is standing by with the leading scientist mister Johnson.”
“Good evening christen and yes I’m here today with Mister Johnson who is going to tell us all about this anomaly, Mister Johnson.”

“ thank you, the sun is experiencing this color change because its nearing that point in its cycle were it is about to explode and die,” everyone in the crowd gasped, Zero knew it, ” now there are about two more color changes if the sun is where I think it is in its cycle. I estimate about three more days at the most.”
“Thank you mister Johnson, well christen you heard it here on channel nine news.” Zero flew up, up, and away into the atmosphere. Zero snapped his fingers and the slave-I appeared out of nowhere. Zero boarded the ship and then sat in his chair, “computer set a course for this galaxies sun.” the ship whistled and then took off towards the sun. As the ship was set on its course Zero thought of how he could save the galaxy. Maybe if he made a new sun that would help. But who does he know that can make a sun. Then zero thought what if he could gather all the energy from the sun and then make a new sun to replace it. Zero had just had a stroke of genius, he could use the universal spirit ball to gather all the suns life force and condense it into another ball as big as the sun. It could be risky, but zero had to take the chance, the earths time wasn’t now or three days from now. The ship drew near the sun and zero could already feel the heat, “computer stop here.” The ship slowed to a halt. Zero put on one of the life suites he had in the ship in case he were to ever need them and then performed a space walk out into the dark void of space. Zero noticed that the sun was now a blue color, “this must be the second color change the doctor talked about. Zero was running out of time to save the world so he raised both hands and started collecting all the energy from the sun. The suns light was beginning to fade and the spirit balls was beginning to glow brighter, it was working. Zero could tell that the plan was working because the ball was beginning to singe his hands. Zero was almost done creating the new sun. Then the sun went out, and the only light for light-years was the one zero had made. Zero threw the spirit ball into place and then used some of the extra power he had collected from the planets to make a protective sealing around the new sun. This sun would never explode, unless tampered with that is. Zero turned towards earth and smiled.
Word count: 713
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun   The Sun EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm

+27,500 PL
+13,750 Z
+Quest Gains
Despite your showing a deep misunderstanding of just about every damn thing ever
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

The Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: