Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makoto's journeys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Makoto's journeys Empty
PostSubject: Makoto's journeys   Makoto's journeys EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Makoto had been feeling a sense of disgust for a few months now. He had stayed weak while others had surpassed him. How could he let a midget and a red skinned freak surpass him? Makoto walked outside his home and searched for a suitable punching bag. Makoto found a nice big boulder where he could practice his fighting styles. Makoto slowly punched his way through the boulder until it was nothing but dust. "Damnit. I need something alive to fight..." Stretching his arms he looked to the sky. "If only one of the others were here." Makoto sighed and returned to the city. Walking along the streets he saw a woman getting mugged in an alley. Walking over he grabbed the gun from the mugger's hand and crushed it. The mugger then threw a punch at Makoto he grabbed the punch and crushed the hand. As the mugger writhed in pain Makoto handed the purse back to the woman who quickly ran off. "Why does no one ever even say thanks?" Makoto sighed and continued on his way until a police car pulled in front of him. "Hold it right there. Put your hands where I can see them or-" The officer stopped when he saw who it was. "Damnit Makoto. You can't keep doing this shit." Makoto smiled a little and leaned on the car. "I know Frank I know. So how have you been?" As he said this Makoto took a bagel from inside Frank's squad car. "I have been pretty good." Frank rolled his eyes at Makoto then turned off his squad car recorder. "Makoto I have another job for you if you want it.: Taking a small parcel out from his glovebox, Frank handed it to Makoto. Makoto looked through it and grinned. "A person that can use Ki huh? Great, I have been bored to death fighting normal scumbags." Frank grinned back and drove off after waving goodbye at Makoto. "Well this should be fun."

End of part one.
Back to top Go down
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Makoto's journeys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto's journeys   Makoto's journeys EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:16 am

+450 PL
+230 Z
Back to top Go down
https://newhoap.rpg-board.net
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Makoto's journeys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto's journeys   Makoto's journeys EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 am

Makoto flew through the air while simultaneously reading the files that he had been given. A ki user huh? Makoto grinned and increased his speed. He was looking forward to this. Of course Makoto had no Idea exactly how strong this man was but that just made Makoto even giddier. "Come on already!! How far away is this place?" After a few more hours Makoto arrived at the location the papers described. "A cave? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I hid in a few before." Makoto lit up his hand using some extra Ki. "Kinda small..." After walking a bit Makoto came upon a dead end. "What the hell...?" Makoto knocked on the wall lightly. "Hollow?" Makoto grinned and punched through the fake wall to the other side. As the wall crumbled he suddenly saw dozens of armed humans. "Well you nice people wouldn't know where I could find-" Makoto felt a bullet bounce off of his shoulder. "Well then. I think I will just be leaving. But before I do...." Makoto grabbed the nearest human's head and crushed it into a concentrated mass of gore. "I think I will have a little fun." Makoto's incredible capacity for violence has become apparent once more. He found another man and began to melt his face off with pure energy. Makoto began humming to himself as he used his free hand to rip out someones guts while tossing away the now faceless corpse in his other. "So who else wants to play with me?" Makoto grinned with excitement as a group of them charge at him with blades. Laughing he grabbed one of the swords by the handle and began slashing through the group. He parried the slash of the last member of the group. "You know you remind me of someone...." Makoto said a little more seriously. The woman suddenly looked very frightened as Makoto grabbed her blade and snapped it with one hand. Makoto grabbed her and began to slowly break every bone in her body until she looked like an inside out pincushion. Throwing the barely living body away he growled. "Fuck her." Makoto looked around as the rest of them began to run away. "Hmm no more playtime? Guess Ill get serious." Makoto fired a ki blast into the ceiling causing a cave in that crushed those that tried to run. Makoto wiped the blood off of himself using the clothes of the dead bodies around him when he was interrupted by a ki blast that he barely dodged. Turning around he saw the target and grinned. "Ohhh this is gonna be fun."

word count: 438
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Makoto's journeys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto's journeys   Makoto's journeys EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 am

570 PL
240 Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makoto's journeys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto's journeys   Makoto's journeys Empty

Back to top Go down

Makoto's journeys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: