Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hail to the chief

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Zero arrived on Elysium, Riza had sent for him via email. Zero entered the palace and called for Riza, "RIZA! WHERE ARE YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Riza yawned and walked out with his daughter. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:35 pm

"Riza, you idiotic fool, I was in the procces of buying a ten years supply of cracker jacks when your bloody message came through, you cost me my cracker jacks. And all I want to know, is what was so important that I lost my cracker jacks for?" Zero said still wondering what was so important.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 pm

"What? Oh right. I need a favor."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 pm

"Well I need cracker jacks," Zero said annoyed, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Riza gave him cracker jacks. "Two things. One, I need you to teach me and my daughter something you know. Secondly, I will be bringing her with on our next summoning."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Zero was elated to have cracker jacks, he stuffed his face full, "Which thing do I know that you know that I know do you need, and also why is she coming along? I have no problem with it just generaly curiouse." Zero had crammed his mouth so full of cracker jacks that he spat little pieces out as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:46 pm

"Cause she is strong. And endgame. Think you can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Zero inhaled the rest of the cracker jacks, "what do I look like of course I can." Zero pulled out little seeds he had resently found in the glacian palace before it was taken from him. Zero planted the seeds and dowsed them with some water. From these seeds two sybamen sprouted. "I found these in the temples of Glacian palace they prove useful for training. Now we'll start with your daughter. Now this sybamen is going to attack you ise a piercing glanve to stop it cold, if this works it will be so petrafide that you next attack wiil do duble the damage."
The sybamen lunged at Amaterasu fangs first.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Amaterasu could do that. Her demon blood boiled as her eyes turned blood red and she gave off a glance that would ever stop Riza.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Zero gasped, "Jesus christ," Zero regained his thoughts, "All right, good, now finish him."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:09 pm

She created a miniture sun then shoved it into the saibaman's chest. Killing it
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:14 pm

"That was a lovely display Amaterasu, now then Riza it's your turn." Zero turned to the saybamen and told him to attack Riza.
The saybamen ran at Riza and then lunged at his throught.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Riza turned into a dragon and stared down the beast with a hungry glare
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:24 pm

"This family and there freakin genetics. Alright Riza you have the stair down not take him down." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Riza ate the saibaman
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:31 pm

"I hear Saibamen are a rich sorce of potasium, any way, you both have this down pat and suprisingly enough you have very wierd stairs, hope never get into a stairing contest with you." Zero said. "Now Riza I was wondering if there was something you could possible do for me." Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Riza nodded. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:36 pm

"If your not comfortable with this I understand, but would you teach me Monsterous shift." Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Riza shook his head. "I'm sorry but no. I have to have a close bond. To se the monstrous shift I have to share my blood with you."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:41 pm

"Yea, I figured." Zero rubbed his head, "well is there any thing else I can help you with before I hed out, got some buissness of Namek."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:53 pm

"I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 pm

"well, see ya." Zero outed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:56 pm

End
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 pm

I'm going to bypass Riza's and Amaterasu's gains because they learned an Other World technique in about 3 pages.

Zero- 47,000 PL; 23,500 Z
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hail to the chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail to the chief   Hail to the chief Empty

Back to top Go down

Hail to the chief
Page 1 of 1