Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to. Empty
PostSubject: Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to.   Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to. EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Zero was reading a eating his spaghetti dinner in the slave-I as it flew through the galaxy. Just then a phone rang, zero reached over and pressed the intercom button, and “who the hell is it?”
“Zero, it’s me Laetus, from Nova Roma, yea listen we need you to find us another planet all the ones you found are terrific we just want more, much more.”
“Oh, alright, yea sure, I’ll find you another planet.” Zero hung up the phone just as Laetus was about to say something. Zero slurped down the rest of his spaghetti and floated throughout the cabin of the ship. “Ship scan for any planets that are not on the maps. That we have not already found.” The ship whistled as it scanned the galaxy, “ten planets have been detected.”
“Good, set a course for the closest planet.” The ship set a course for a planet that was half a light year away. Zero went back and continued to read his spaghetti. The ship landed on the planet. The jostle of the landing threw the plate out of Zero’s hands and on the floor. “Damn ship.” Zero walked out of the ship to find himself surrounded by villages. “Dang, we’ll have to fix this.” Zero flew into the air and raised his palms and sent small ball of ki that then sent many beams of Ki at every life form on the planet into the air. Instantly everything that breathed on the planet was dead and left as ashes on the ground. Zero left the ashes there for the saiyans to clean, he just wanted to get back to his spaghetti, which he would now have to make more of. Zero took out his phone and called Laetus, “Hey, yea it’s me, I got your planet I’m sending the location to you now.”
“Terrific, the money is being forwarded into your account as we speak.” Zero hung up the phone got back on the slave-I and flew off and warmed some more spaghetti.
Word count: 340
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to.   Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to. EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:40 pm

+18,000 PL; +Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Last planet, I swear, I can quite when I want to.
Page 1 of 1