Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atop the towers of steam

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Atop the towers of steam Empty
PostSubject: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Kabuto and Kobushi sat atop on of the towers on Clockwork, they were really bored. there father Zero was away on some mission that was to dangerous for them to go on. as they sat they felt rain start to drizzle, "sure is boring today." Kobushi said, "wish something would happen." Kabuto agreed with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Amaterasu yawned. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:44 pm

A large exxplosion sounded on the fround below. Cannon and laser fire shot to and from the earth and sky. A flaming, slightly decommisioned Rava Warship screamed into the atmospbere, both taking and giving heavy fire.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:45 pm

Cyril and Emily were looking around, just to complicate things. "Wow, think they took this steampunk thing a bit far?" Emily asked.

"Now, now, we're here to explore not judge- WHAT T HE HELL?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Kobushi turned to see Amaterasu and turned back around in a hurry, so hot, he thought to himself. "Hello Amaterasu," Kabuto said, a drizzle of rain hit his nose and caused him to blink. Kobushi got up from where he sat at the edge of the tower and walked over to them, "nothing much really, just watching the rain." Both Kabuto and Kobushi heard the gunfire and looked over the edge to see a warship, "what the heck?" Kabuto said.
"Looks like we have company." Kobushi added.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Amaterasu flew up and caught the ship in her hand. "The fuck is this doing here?"

Elucidia popped up. "Ama..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:52 pm

The warship slipped from her hands and crashed into a steampunk orphanage. No surbibors. Well except for...
Ryuzaki jumped out, "Last time I bloody test-drive a used Warship used by former slavers over u.known planetary space! So hostile!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:57 pm

"Jesus, Ryuzaki!" Emily exclaimed, "Can't you go anywhere without somehow ruining the locality?"

"Hi Rick." Cyril said, sadly used to this.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm

"Hey aren't those dads friends?" Kabuto wondered. They seemed like a rowdy bunch to him.
"Hey, yea, that's Cyril and Emily and I believe the human is Ryuzaki." Kabuto and Kobushi jumped down to the streets below. Before hitting the ground they both stopped themselves in mid-air about an inch away. They gently set themselves down like a leaf landing in the river. They walked over to the group of their fathers friends, "so, does this happen every where you guys go?" Kabuto asked.
"I think it's cool, how come we never get to do anything like that?" Kobushi said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Amaterasu stabbed Ryuzaki

LSS precision strike used
100 billion damage
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryuzaki fainted but woke up instantly because non-lethal bitch. "Emily! Control your woman!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Emily decked Rick. [Accuracy: 100,000 / 2 = 50,000]

"Hello all!" Cyril smiled brightly at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:27 pm

"Told you they would be fun." Kobushi said.
Kabuto stepped forward, "um, hello all my name is Kabuto and this is my brother Kobushi. it's nice meet you all." Kobushi was thinking to himself, about who knows what.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Amaterasu patted Kobushi on the head. "Awww that's adorable, he thinks he's a big boy."

Elucidia stabbed Ryuzaki

LSS precision strike used
100,000,000 damage
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Rick fainted then got back up. "Control your woman, Emily!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Cyril casually killed Rick with a not-so-errant ki blast before Emily could react. [Accuracy:8,000,000 / 2 = 4,000,000] "Anyway, nice to meet you two. Your ki signatures are awfully similar to Zero's. Any relation?" Cyril asked

"Hi all, nice to meet you," Emily finally said, no longer busy killing Rick.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Kobushi was Jealous that Ryuzaki kept calling Amaterasu Emily's woman, "Hey, I am a big boy, I'm sixteen."
"Yes, were his sons." Kabuto explained while Kobushi was being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Elucidia castrated Ryuzaki. "I am not her woman. You refer to me in any form whatsoever besides a term of respect and I will make sure these never return."

Amaterasu walked over to Emily. "Hi!"

LSS: precision strike used

100,000 damage
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:17 am

Rick got back up, genitals intact. "Jesus." Rick kicked the warship's wreckage and accidently knocked it into a couple of towers. "Never Forget. 5/3."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:16 pm

"STOP DESTROYING THINGS!" Cyril shouted and ran his fingers through his hair stressfully. "Ah yes, your father is a fine man."

"Hi, Ama!" Emily tore her gaze away from the accidental(?) acts of terrorism and smiled at Ama.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Kabuto and Kobushi completely ignored the acts of terrorism(?) "Eh, building was going to be demolished any way." Kabuto informed. Kobushi walked over to Ryuzaki and jabbed at him in the spine.
"woo, this is fun, I want more destruction." Kobushi screamed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Amaterasu suddenly had her sword at Kobushi's throat. Her eyes flashed red and her tone darkened. "I would calm down if I were you..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Ryuzaki furthered the plot somehow.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Cyril sighed inwardly. Why, why did he always come across the violent ones? "Why don't we all dial it back a bit?" He suggested mildly, "Why don't you show us around, you two? Any sights worth seeing? I imagine there are some marvelous places here."

"That sounds like a good idea, Cyril." Emily said, not particularly in the mood for violence.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:07 pm

"well there is the Archimedes."
"that's basically a library, we should take them to the battle domes." Kobushi said while prying himself from Amaterasu.
"NO, that place is to violent."
"is not, come on follow me." Kobushi lead them to the battle dome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the towers of steam
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next