Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atop the towers of steam

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Amaterasu sighed. "You two wouldn't be any fun anyway. Everyone is so weak....except Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:13 pm

"I used to not be," Rick muttered. "Library!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:18 pm

"You flatter me, Amaterasu," Cyril said, reaching to dip his hat but belatedly realizing he had not worn it for quite some time. "But we both know even I would not give you much pause. I think I'd like to see this Archimedes."

"I'll try not to be hurt," Emily pouted good naturedly. She knew she had a long way to go. "What's so special about this library?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:26 pm

"Told you the Archimedes was a good place, its good to see there are some cultured people among fathers friends." Kabuto scoffed
"The library houses a copy of almost every piece of literature known through out the universe. From Rolling to lovecraft." Kobushi explained.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Elucidia thought for a moment. "I doubt you have half of the things I know."

nterau gave Emily a kiss. "Awww you know your my favorite."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Rick coughed. "Err. Rolling?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:40 pm

"Aw, thanks." Emily smiled at Ama "Hey, but wait, that's not even in alphabetical order. Or a very wide range. Isn't that how the expression is supposed to go?"

"Rowling, I believe." Cyril corrected. "Maybe something like Angelou to Zola? Assuming we're sticking with Earth authors anyway." Cyril muttered, looking around and enjoying the architecture. He picked up and examined an errant cog from the demolished buildings. He and Emily were willing to just go wherever the boys led at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:46 pm

"Idiot, thats the last time i let you explain anything." Kabuto slapped Kobushi on the back of the head.
"How was I supposed to know they wanted me to completely explain every detail." Kobushi punched Kabuto. The brothers always faught like this. They eventually made there way to the tallest building on the planet. "Welcome to the Archimedes." They both said as the doors swung open and revealed an entire treasure trove of books that were kept in constant organization.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Elucidia sighed. "I swear to god if they keep fighting I'm stealing their souls."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Rick went to go find comics from the future.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Cyril ignored El's comment and looked around. He loved large libraries like this. "Oh, I love new planets." Cyril said. He found the levels upon levels of books exciting. Cyril always measured himself by books. Cyril grabbed the nearest non-fiction book he could find and replaced it after skimming it. He knew. Cyril disappeared after a bit, grinning as he went.

"Is he laughing at the non-fiction section?" Emily wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Kabuto found himself in the anatomy section, he had always been fasinated by the body, and ways to improve upon it.
Kobushi walked over to the martial arts section and pulled numerouse books about fighting techniques. "Who said I didn't like to read," he thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Elucidia for a sneaking suspicion that Kabuto was the same kind of person as Ryuzaki and was restraining herself from murdering him.

Amaterasu wa reading the Kama Sutra
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Rick acidently caused a bookshelf to avalanche.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:06 pm

"OH COME ON, RICK." Cyril shouted from above Rick, on a higher floor already and holding a copy of La Disparition. He had left the non-fiction triumphantly by now.

Emily floated around the fiction section without reading anything. She realized they didn't quite hold the same appeal they once did to the little girl back on Uberia. Emily strolled along for awhile, just admiring the collection of knowledge. She passed the two brothers and came along to Ama. Emily leaned over her shoulder, "I can't even pretend to be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Kabuto walked over to Rick and looked at the mess, "Its ok, by the time we leave it will be cleaned up and reorganized." Kabuto assured him.
Kobushi met up with Cyril, "What you got there?" Kobushi asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Amaterasu had move onto anothe book. "I'm gonna...go read this in private...." She said walking away.

Makoto was suddenly there, reading some manga
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Ryuzaki laughed, turning his back from the twins. "Yeah. This is all well and good, but...."

He swished his dark coat as he twirled back at the kids. "Just who the hell are you two? Spies? Mercenaries? Some sort of cuckoo bird alien thing?" He held his hammer defensively.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Emily sat across from Makoto, who was suddenly there. "Hey Makoto. It's been awhile."

"Oh well, you see," Cyril began explaining his book to Kobushi, "This is a French lipogrammatic novel. What that means is that the author wrote this entire book without using a certain letter. He ommitted the letter 'e' which is the most common letter in his language. 300 pages and not a single e!" Cyril laughed and flipped the pages quickly, as if proving there weren't any 'e's.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Kabuto, who was standing next to Rick holding some sort of hammer, walked away and joined kobushi and Cyril. "I am not a bird." Be said as he walked away.
Kobushi acted as though he understood what Cyril was saying. "Ahh, no e's. "
Zero appeared behind rick and put his hand on ricks shoulder, "Don't worry old friend I assure you, there not spies or any thing of the sort."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Makoto looked at Zero angrily. "We need to talk. Now."

Elucidia grabbed the hammer and whacked Ryuzaki with it. 

LSS precision strike used
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Rick sighed, "I just want to know where the hell.. . WHEN DID ZERO GET A FACE?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Emily shrugged and picked up a book from the shelf she was leaning on and started reading. "Nice to see you too." Emily muttered.

"They translated it to many different languages and managed to keep some letter out of all of them." Cyril went on. He replaced the book on the shelf and ignored whatever else was getting on.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Kobushi was still trying to process what Cyril had just said, "So wait, they translated the e?"
"God, no they translated the book itself." Kabuto said.
Zero walked over to Makoto and waved, "Sup, what do we need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Makoto glared at him. "You have three seconds to convice me not to kill your kids."

Amaterasu walked back over, a smile on her face." She walked over to Emily and wrapped her arms around her from behind. "Hey cutie."

Elucidia bludgeoned Ryuzaki again because it was fun.

LSS precision strike used
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the towers of steam
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next