Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atop the towers of steam

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Rick popped back up, "SOMEONE ANSWER ME."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:14 pm

"Clearly he changed his race to that of the indigenous people here, Rick." Cyril said, he continued his conversation, "You see, the author wrote the book without any words containing the letter 'e'. When other authors translated this book to different languages, they also did it without using the letter 'e'. It's very impressive because this has a cohesive and kind of interesting plot. It's all very poetic in a way."

Emily leaned into Ama a bit, still reading, "Hello sweetie."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Zero turned very seriouse, "Because I won't let you, whatever they have done I'm sure can be made right."
Kabuto and Kobushi stood beside Cyril, still listening.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm

How could you stop me?" Asked Makoto. "And I don't think you can figure out how to repay this. They kidnapped my son!"

Amaterasu kissed Emily's neck. "Watcha readin?" 

Elucidia bashed Ryuzaki again

LSS precision strike used
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:26 pm

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Cyril was enjoying his audience, "You see, the original author's parents died in a war. The absence of the letter 'e' meant he could not write the French words for mother or father or parents. The absence of a word often signified an absence of something in his life. It's interesting to pick through books like this." Cyril called over to El, "Can we please not murder someone in somewhere as culturally important as this?"

"Les Miserables," Emily sighed, "You know, I've picked this up a few times and just never finished it. It's supposedly a very successful musical. Ever heard of it?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Zero was shocked, he looked up to see his sons with Cyril, "Thats imposible," Zero became angry, "KABUTO, KOBUSHI GET DOWN HERE NOW."
Kabuto and kobushi jumped the rails of the floor, "Yea?" Zero hovered over them.
"Did you seriously kidnapp one of Makotos sons, what the HFIL is wrong with you that would posses you to do such a thing?"
"well, we were boured so we took your ship out for a spin and one thing led to another, the next thingwe know we have some random kid in the ship with us. we took him back though as soon as we realized what had happened."
"huh, idiots, see Makoto they took the kid back, so no harm done."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Makoto thought for a moment. "How about they have to fight me once. That seems like a reasonable tease."

"My dad read it to me when I was young.."

Elucidia continued beating Ryuzaki "he isn't dying is he?"

Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Rick sighed, "How's being a widow?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:28 pm

"Really?" Emily, absently played with a lock of Ama's hair that was hanging over her should, "Don't you just adore the Bishop?" Emily was on literature now, no distracting her now.

Cyril lost his audience. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:35 pm

"I think that is fair, teach them that their actions have outcomes."Zero looked out the window, "how about we take this on the roof."
Kabuto and Kobushi looked at each other, they knew they were screwed.

(Topic is now lethal)
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Elucidia began slicing Ryuzaki apart bit by bit.

300 million stamina
100 million unavoidable damage 

Makoto followed them upstairs
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:05 pm

((Nope. I have to give consent, too.))

Rick got back up.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:06 pm

How about we as a staff decided you deserved itso it took effect?))
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:07 pm

((That's ridiculous.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:09 pm

You do deserve it.))
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:11 pm

((For snapping after you incessantly knock be out for the duration of this topic?))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:12 pm

You made fun of a woman's dead husband...WHO YOU KILLED! That's just a really really dick move. Kinda beyond that))
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:13 pm

((By "staff", do you mean two moderators or is Cyril in on this, too?))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Cyril said it was fine as long as you can continue the topic on heaven, which we agreed to))
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:16 pm

((You still can't... you can't just... UGH))

Ryuzaki cursed you all as he died. He was just going to leave the damn topic and not go to fucking HFIL.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:25 pm

((Fair enough. Rick leaves the topic as he didn't consent.))

Cyril forgot what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:32 pm

((I was hopeing to avoid an argument in this topic but..., things are now back to normal with the exception of Rick. Topic is no longer leathel.))
As the brothers stood atop the library in the rain they prepaired themselves to fight a man they could not hope to defeat.
Zero watched from the side with arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Makoto motioned for then to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Cyril joined them on the rooftop, "Don't suppose you'd do me a favor and not damage the library?" Cyril liked this place, despite being less complete than his own library at Heaven, it had a certain architectural beauty his own did not have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the towers of steam
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next