Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atop the towers of steam

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:47 pm

"The library will remain unscaved, their bodies however..." Zero watched as his children faught an unwinable battle.
Kobushi rushed Makoto and drop kicked him. Kabuto followed up the attack with multiple Ki blasts.
kabuto-              Kobushi-
Ki:1000-200=800    Stamina:1000-200=800
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Makoto just let the kicks hit him. He raised his hand up and the sky began to darken.

Health: not even gonna bother
Back to top Go down
Lily
Padawan
Padawan
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Lily sighed. "Oh. Hello." She had a deeling this fight was going to be a farce so why bother?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Though their attacks did nothing they still gave it their all. Kobushi hit Makoto multiple times with his fists. Kabuto formed two balls of Ki in his palms and slammed them into Makoto.
Kabuto-            Kobushi-
Ki:800-300=500    Stamina:800-300=500
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:01 pm

Makoto looked t them. "Burn away." Gigantic bolts of lightning began striking them, over and over and over, burning up everything around them.

Heavenly wrath used

800,000,000 damage to both
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Cyril quietly staunched the stronger bolts so that the library wouldn't catch fire.

Emily was looking absently at the roof, listening in with Ama.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:07 pm

The boys were stunned as they stood still and then fell to the ground over the edge of the roof. Zero jumped and caught them both before they hit. He flew back up to the top of the Library and laid them down, "Hahh, I promise you Makoto this won't happen again." He looked at his children.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:12 pm

"It better no-" he was cut off by a large explosion that demolished the northern section of the library.

"Fuck!" Shouted Ama
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Cyril threw an arm over his face and his coat was almost blown from his shoulders, "SON-

"SON OF A BITCH WHAT WAS THAT!?" Emily shouted as the perspective abruptly switched to her.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Zero laughed, "hahaha, don't worry, look." Tiny nanoscopic robots began repairing the building, "Within an hour the library will be as it was, plus that section was used for storing old forms and tickets. no harm done. Though I would like to know what that was." The library was rebuilt and copies of the files were made. The Archimedes was restored.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:25 pm

A second exosiob destroyed the nanobots and a roar was heard.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm

"What IS that?!" Cyril yelled as a second explosion rocked the building.

Emily grabbed Ama just to make sure they wouldn't be separated, "What the hell is that?!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:30 pm

"Damn it, the hell is this." Zero flew over to the sight of the explosion. The brothers were left on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:36 pm

A monster roare and began firing explosive blasts from its mouth. Amaterasu was attacking it but it really wasn't doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:39 pm

"THE FUCK IS THIS?" Cyril shouted, bracing himself again. He shot a few ki blasts tentatively at the thing, probing it.

"THE FUCK IS THAT?" Emily shouted, apparently already on the scene with Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Zero became angered and threw multiple supernova deathballs at the thing. They seamed to have no effect, "Damn, what is this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Amterasu suddenly darkened, her eyes turning black with red irises. "I'll kill you!" Se began slashing at it furiously.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Ki poured off Cyril as he lent a substantial amount of energy to Amaterasu. "If this thing can withstand Amaterasu, we have no chance."

Emily flew up to Cyril, "Do you have any idea what that is?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Zero continued attacking the monster, "I won't let you destroy the home I have come to remember." Zero continued attacking.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Amaterasu got more and more enraged as it shrugged off her blows

The monster
Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 Feral_Chaos
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Cyril tried engulfing it in a massive ball of fire.

A solitary thunder cloud hung over the beast. Lightning struck it's hide repeatedly as Emily concentrated nearby. She didn't use these powers often.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Zero struck the monster in its vital points with assassin strikes over and over, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:00 am

The beast roared and with a beam of energy, destroyed the whole library and te nanobots with it. Suddenly it flickered and then disappeared
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:04 am

"It- it just...!" Emily looked bewildered.

"What." Cyril stared at the carnage.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:11 am

"Hahaha, thats all it wanted, hahaha." Zero laughed, even without the nanobots the library would be rebuilt. Not to mention Copies of the books would be made. 
Kabuto and Kobushi had come to and watched the whole thing from another roof top, "Well that was interesting." A drizzle startled again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the towers of steam   Atop the towers of steam - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the towers of steam
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next