Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Da Little Childrens

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:25 pm

"The illusions could fight," Cyril coughed. "In fact they took one of your forms. They've been torturing Amaterasu. Haven't you visited her yet?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:30 pm

"Heh heh...woops..." Tyrion said, grinning. "Ok, i'll go easy." He said, lowering his powerlevel. He flew to Sirius and attempted a punch in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Riza sighed. "I can barely even do this." He said as he began to flicker. "Keeping my form corporeal is nearly impossible. I haven't seen Amaterasu and I have no idea what is going on with her. I can barely even control where I appear."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Maynin looked up at Riza, grinning. "Oh! Amaterasu is in a relationship with Emily!"

Sirius yelped and ducked under Tyrion' s fist, then jumped up in an attempt to punch him in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:38 pm

"Well, before you disappear entirely," Cyril said quickly, "Anything you'd like to impart?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Tyrion swiftly dodged the attack. "Your going to have to be alot faster if you want to hit me!" Tyrion yelled, making a swift kick at neck-braking speed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Riza growled. "Dissapeared completely? I'm still gonna be around asshole. You won't get rid of me that easily."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Maynin stiffened as the attack hit Sirius, even though she knew it was a play fight, it took a lot of effort to sit by and watch him get hurt. "Get up!" She said a bit to angrily.

Sirius looked surprised, not at the kick but Maynin's tone. He nodded and aimed a punch at Tyrion.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:02 pm

"Damn," Cyril grinned. He figured it didn't matter anymore if Riza was real. "So... eh.... how's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Tyrion dodged once more and blew a punch to the face.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Riza lifted an eyebrow. "Why do you care? I thought you were glad I was gone."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Sirius raised his forearm and stopped Tyrion' s punch, now getting the hang of the fight. He Aimed a punch at him.

Maynin realized she forgot to take her calm stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:17 pm

"Only in the sense that it meant that perhaps I got a moment of rest," Cyril said. "And I suspect I wont get too much of it as long as these illusions keep popping up. Otherwise I suppose I care about you mildly. Don't suppose you took our last exchange to heart?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:21 pm

((Yes, I got permission to dodge so many times xD))

Tyrion dodged again. "Come on, man! You can do better!" Tyrion yelled, powering back up. He threw 2 kicks and a few punches.

Last edited by Tyrion on Mon May 05, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Makoto grabbed his son's kick and lifted him into the air by his leg. "That's cheating."

Riza shrugged. "I'm still a live of shit....just a little more polished now."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Sirius fell on the ground and groaned.

Maynin was beside him in a second. After deciding he was alright, she stood in front of Tyrion. "You want to fight, huh? I'll teach you to cheat like that! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:33 pm

"S'long as we're learning," Cyril commented amiably. He observed the fight between the kids and Maynin.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Tyrion wiggled out of his father's hands onto the ground. "Actually, I was just-" He immediately took off flying at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Riza wrapped a shadow tendril around Turion. Preventing him from leaving.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:19 am

Maynin smiled. "You have ten seconds to run kid. 9...8...7...6..."

Feeling nervous, Sirius slowly started backing away again, only to run into the man with the wings. "Oh! I'm really sorry, Sir!" He started, casting his gaze down.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:30 pm

"Hm? Oh it's fine," Cyril smiled down on Sirius. "It is good you have so many protective friends," Cyril remarked as both Maynin and Riza teamed up on some ten year old.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:49 pm

"No, you can't beat me up! It was an accident! I don't know my own strength, I'm Saiyan, after all! S-see!" He said, waving around his tail
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Makoto looked at his son. "That's a lie and you know it."

Riza looked at Cyril. "I came to a decision recently."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Maynin rolled her eyes. "That's great in all, but I'm a super saiyan 2." She grinned and made a grab for the collar of Tyrion' s shirt. "Fourthreetwoone!" She finished quickly.

Sirius secretly hoped Maynin wouldn't hurt him too bad.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:04 pm

"To pledge yourself to the name of truth, moral goodness, and peace"? Cyril asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Da Little Childrens   All Da Little Childrens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Da Little Childrens
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: