Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Troubles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrion
Tuna Sandwich
Tuna Sandwich
Tyrion

Lady Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Lady Troubles   Lady Troubles EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Quest Name: Lady Troubles

Quest Description: Roshi was caught flirting with some hot-shot Martial Arts tournament champion's girl. He is pissed. Defeat him and save Roshi.

Requirements: 1,000 PL; 600 words; must have completed "Roshi's Rock".

Quest Rewards: +300 PL; +150 Z; only needing to write 100 words to learn the Kamehameha Wave
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tyrion was hanging out with Master Roshi in the city. They'd had splitten up earlier, as they both wanted to go to different places. Now, Tyrion used the money his father, Makoto, had given him to buy some...things. (Lots and lots of food.) He flew threw the city, shopping bags in his hands, going to the place Master Roshi mentioned he was going. Finally finding the place, he landed, confused at what he had seen. Some buff guy was holding Master Roshi by the shirt, next to some other girl, cursing at him. He went behind the guy. "What's going on?" He asked. The guy spun around, dropping Master Roshi on the ground. "Not now kid. I'm just dealing with this old pervert here." The guy responded. 
"What'd he do?" Tyrion asked.
"He was trying to flirt with my girlfriend over here. Now i'm gonna pound him silly!" The guy yelled, pointing to the girl, who seemed to be his girlfriend. Master Roshi laughed nervously before the guy picked him up again. Tyrion dropped his bags and swung a kick at the guy, barely moving him. The guy dropped Master Roshi again, and spun back around, facing the kid. "Hey! What the heck are ya doin, kid?! I guess you want a beating, too!!" He yelled, punching Tyrion in the face. Tyrion fell onto the ground, instantly shooting up like a bullet. He blew many punches and kicks at the guy, in neck-braking speed. Seemingly having no affect on the guy, he kicked Tyrion in the gut and punched him in the face again. He grinned. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I'm a martial arts tournament winner." He said, chuckling. Tyrion smiled back. "Yeah, and i'm a two-ton flying-boar that runs on rainbows." He said. The man's face burned with anger. "What'd you say to me, kid?!?" He yelled. He blew a kick at Tyrion. Tyrion dodged it and kicked the guy in the face, sending him back a little. "And you said you were the tournament winner. I didn't know they let monkeys win-" He was about to finish teasing the guy, when the guy kicked him in the face. "Ok, too relaxed, I get it." He said to himself, face-palming. "Alright, the real battle starts here!" Tyrion yelled. He shot a giant ki-blast at the guy, and ran up to him, punching him in the face. "Take this!" He yelled, kicking in in the...well...area. He grabbed the guy's hand, spun him around, and threw him into the window of a building. He ascended, and shot 7 giant ki-blast at him, almost exploding the building. "How'd ya like that, huh?" Tyrion yelled, landing back next to the man's girlfriend, who was bewildered. "Sorry about that. Your boyfriend over there won't be-" He was interrupted by the man trying to kick him. He jumped up and dodged it. The man crashed into a bench. "Nice try, bro." Tyrion said. Getting up, the man shot a ki-blast at him, making him fall to the ground. "Hah, didn't think I could do that, did you?" The man said, laughing. Tyrion got back up. "Actually, I expected you too." Tyrion said. "Alright lets finish this up." Tyrion flew over to he guy, kicking him high into the air. The guy almost hit the ground, when Tyrion kicked him into another building. Tyrion hit him with a finishing ki-blast. When he saw that the man didn't get up, he assured himself that it was over. "Alright, he'll be knocked out for a while. Seeya. Master Roshi, let's go." Tyrion said, waving at the woman and grabbing his bags. He started to walk away.

Word count: 613
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Lady Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Troubles   Lady Troubles EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:09 pm

+700 PL; +350 Z
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Lady Troubles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: