Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lord of Heaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cash Kai
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:54 pm

"It happens," Tantikai shrugged.

Kai cleared his throat, "So. Er, thank you for rescuing me."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:59 pm

"So, wait, why are you even down here, Kai?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cash Kai
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:06 pm

"Tantibi need to have a psychic link with what life form there imitating," Tantikai said, "I mean, cups and things are easy. It's living things we need to keep under tabs."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:09 pm

"So you kidnapped a god. Alright. Impressive. So, why were we brought into this?"
Back to top Go down
Cash Kai
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Tantikai took a deep breath. "The Oneiroi figured we could use our psychic link to do more than imitate a god. And they were right--- I became one. I saw so much, Cyril. I saw the past of the Tantibi, the Oneiroi watching you from the shadows. You were a hero, Cyril, and I needed to see you. To help me start anew. I reached into time and space, and waited for a perfect distraction.....

Lily stood next to Cyril as the Warships descended. The Ix had come. Lily took a deep breath and closed her eyes to pray to whatever would listen to save her beloved. Just save Cyril.

Tantikai took his chance. He jumped into the rift he created and lept into the battlefield as Lily took a fatal blow. Cyril charged in pure rage and fury as his wife was slain. Tantikai dragged her limp body through the rift and closed it behind him. He flicked his finger and she was healed. The Oneiroi circled them.

"Who is this," Falsyril demanded.

"A way for you to get your enemy," Tantikai said quickly, finding a perfect excuse. He inwardly sighed.

False Cyril snapped behind him and a little Tantibus girl was led to the circle. She looked horrified at her captors. Tantikai tried to tell her through his eyes that she'd be okay.

The girl morphed into Lily and was sent into Cyril's ship with a couple of mental flashcards-full of information and a couple of Seth Meyers movies.

Tantikai stopped talking to breath. "And there we are. Your planet burned and your people died, save Lily and save you. You came here and now I can start my own hive."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Cyril held Lily a little closer, "You saved her... I... can't even begin to thank you enough. Your hive will be safe where ever my influence reaches."
Back to top Go down
Cash Kai
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Tantikai smiled.

Actualkai cleared his throat, "Now, Cyril. We can't have another world of yours burning," he sighed, his hands glowing.

Cyril was lifted into the air as a bright golden beam of light engulfed him.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:00 pm

"W-What's happening," Cyril gasped as the beam of light engulfed him. He felt... he felt great! Energy coursed through him in huge amounts. His wings unfurled themselves as he was lifted up.
Back to top Go down
Cash Kai
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:09 pm

There was a flash and then darkness.

Cyril would awake later with Lily in a corn field next to his ship. They'll be wrapped in a green blanket.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:14 pm

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Heaven   The Lord of Heaven - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Heaven
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3