Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quantum Multiplier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Quantum Multiplier Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Multiplier   Quantum Multiplier EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm

so I was told by rick to put this up in suggestions before actually making it, I'm 200,000 PL away from a sig tech and if this gets approved it will be my first one.

Name: Quantum Multiplier
Description: based off the theory of Quantum Mechanics this move allows you to amplify the effects of this theory and randomize future events up to a point.
Effects: any move with a multiplier on it is removed and given a multiplier of X, you role a seven sided die to determine the multiplier (7 = a multiplier of 0). the length of this move is determined by another dice roll. Effects all players including the caster.
EX: Makoto launches a supernova at zero, zero activates Quantum Multiplier and changes the out come. (100 Ki with a multiplier of X, Dice roll = 3, the multiplier is now 3 instead of five.) then you would roll again to determine how long this technique lasts (dice roll = 5, technique lasts five turns)
Requirements: learn it from zero
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Quantum Multiplier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Multiplier   Quantum Multiplier EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Ummm...Make it that it affects one attack....
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Quantum Multiplier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Multiplier   Quantum Multiplier EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:16 pm

so, keep the effect but it only works on one technique, basically that would get rid of the length part. is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Quantum Multiplier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Multiplier   Quantum Multiplier EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Quantum Multiplier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Multiplier   Quantum Multiplier EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quantum Multiplier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Multiplier   Quantum Multiplier Empty

Back to top Go down

Quantum Multiplier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Other Forums :: Discussion :: Suggestions?-
Jump to: