Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rouge Seraphim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Rouge Seraphim Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Seraphim   Rouge Seraphim EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Zero was roaming the earth for no apparent reason, it was an off day for him, nothing really happening. Zero floated above the city and out into the country side, not even paying attention to where he was going when all of a sudden like a flash of light a space ship shot past his with the speed of that of a bullet train. The ship landed in a pasture not too far from where he was floating. From out of the ship came Seraphim in what looked to be tattered war clothes. Zero looked closer and saw that they carried weapon with them and a map of earth’s most important building and areas. Cyril had told zero of a group of evil seraphim who were going around and sullying the seraphim name. Zero figured this must be that group since they wore tattered close and carried weapons around almost as if they were a part of their actual being. Zero landed next to them and as they saw him they took up their guns and weapons of many other forms, “halt, be you human or something else?”
Zero looked at them as if they were going to shoot him no matter what his answer, “techniquely I’m not human, I’m simply a different breed, I guess you could say, of humans entirely. I am Techma.” The group of seraphim looked at him and then clicked their guns. Zero sighed and then one by one took down each of the Seraphim with relative ease. One, two, three zero counted them off to be sure he did not miss one. Zero found that he had taken down all but one that was lurking about somewhere close by. He could still since their presence and therefore he simply focused on their energy and found that the last one was standing behind him with his gun at zero’s back. Zero quickly teleported behind the man and knocked him out. Zero sent them back off to Heaven to be dealt with further, it wasn’t his job to be the jury. Zero continued floating along thinking.
Word count: 353
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Rouge Seraphim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Seraphim   Rouge Seraphim EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:39 pm

238,000 PL +Quest Gains
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Rouge Seraphim