Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

more pointless waiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

more pointless waiting Empty
PostSubject: more pointless waiting   more pointless waiting EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Back to the waiting game. Riza hated it, just sitting around doing nothing waiting for a damn pool. Then again it cured Cyril so it might be able to cure him. It was mind-killingly boring though. “I swear to god this is the most inefficient system I have ever seen. It makes Vegeta’s healthcare system look stellar in comparison. Just…my god seriously? How long does it take? Why does a pool need to charge in the first place? It’s stupid. This whole thing is stupid. Just why? Why why why why why why why why why?! WHY?!?!” Riza was very angry. He glared at the pool with the fury of a thousand suns. The pool bubbled a little. “Heat vision….that might be something to work on. Then again that seems like something a Marty Sue would have. It’s not like I’m some kind of superman or anything. Then again I could set people on fire by looking at them. That would be pretty cool. I could use it to boil this god damn pool that takes forever to do anything. I mean seriously! What the hell is wrong with this thing?” A few minutes later and the pool was ready. Riza jumped in.

WC: 203
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

more pointless waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: more pointless waiting   more pointless waiting EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Yea, sure.
Back to top Go down

more pointless waiting
Page 1 of 1