Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is New

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: This is New   This is New EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Jisto sighed as he was tugged away by none other than Riza. He didn't enjoy being pulled away from someone he barely knew. Of course, he knew the man's name- which was obviously Riza -but that was mostly it. He didn't even get a say on whether or not he wanted to dragged. "Where are we going again?" he asked grudgingly. Jisto still didn't enjoy speaking much, but it seemed he would be forced to with the situation he was put in.
Back to top Go down
http://dragon-ball-rpg-game.forumotion.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:07 pm

"To meet people even stronger than me." He said simply. they walked for a good hour before they came to a field where two people were waiting. One had long brilliant red hair. The other had short blue. They were sitting around a fire, cooking a meal. "Hi dad!" Said the redhead happily.

Amaterasu
This is New Wannasaythatagain

Akira

This is New 128577
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:29 pm

It took them quite a long time to arrive at the clear field. Jisto had gotten a bit bored during their walk and began to play with his hat. It was because of this that when they reached their destination be barely noticed the two females standing in front of him. The sounds of the fire had caught his attention, resulting in Jisto taking notice of the girl with red hair first. A color similar to her hair was soon evident on his cheeks as he brought his hat down over his eyes. He managed to spot the blue haired one as well, which made his face look similar to that of a tomato. "These two are stronger than you...Shouldn't it be the other way around?" he questioned Riza again, this time in a mumble. It seemed neither of the girls were focused on him at the moment, so Jisto decided he wouldn't speak to them just yet.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Riza looked at him and sighed. "Sadly...these two are the most powerful fighters in the universe." The blue haired girl rubbed the back of her hair nervously, a slight blush on her face. "I-I guess...But Amaterasu is way stronger than I am!" She quickly filled her mouth with a burger to avoid having to say anything else about her power.

The redhead blinked. "Well yeah...I am actually stronger than the rest of the known universe combined..." She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Their reactions amused him greatly so he let out a chuckle in response. The girl with blue hair was especially funny with the way she shoved her food into her mouth. Jisto then released a sigh and proceeded to scratch the back of his head. "After fighting Riza, I don't think I'm that surprised about how powerful you two are." he spoke in a light tone, now putting his hands out for the two to shake, "The name's Jisto. It's a pleasure to meet you, I guess." A small smile soon settled onto his features.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:09 pm

They both shook his hand. 

"Amaterasu." Said the redhead.

"mmph." Said the blue haired girl, still with burger in her mouth.

"That's Akira." Answered Riza
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:46 pm

The smile on his face grew after hearing both of their names. Once they shook his hands, he brought the limbs back to his frame and began to play with his hat. "Beautiful names for such beautiful people." he commented, not thinking before he spoke. A small moment of silence ensued as Jisto racked his brain for what to say next. He didn't want to make the others feel awkward, so he decided he would actually show an attempt at having a conversation. "If you don't mind me asking...just how old are you two? To me, you look like teenagers. Eh, I don't know your age either Riza..." he said, obviously showing he didn't know how to speak to women. Everyone knew you didn't ask a female for their age. Hopefully he wouldn't be yelled at...

(Didn't know what to say DX)
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Akira and Amaterasu both looked slightly embarrassed. "Thank you...?" Was the response he got from the redhead. Akira started eating the burger slower so she wouldn't have to respond. Riza shrugged. "Well....I'm weird. I was only born 17 years ago but I am 37...I am also immortal so I don't really age anymore unless I choose to." Amatersu looked at him. "I am about to turn 19." Akira flashed 10 fingers twice and then a 2.
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Jisto nodded as each one stated their age. What really caught his interest was when Riza said that he was immortal. Another result of his de- no, he said he didn't have any demon powers after they fought. It must have been the cause of magic then! "Wow, I didn't know I would be so young compared to all of you...I'm only 13." he told them. The halfling tapped his chin, being in thought once more. He was thinking so much and so hard that smoke began to erupt from his ears, making a small grey cloud form above his head. As if a lightbulb went off in his head, Jisto quickly placed his finger into the air. "Got it! Amaterasu, you said you're stronger than most of the known universe...does that mean you pretty much control everything?" he asked the redhead. As he was talking he could feel his legs slightly shake in exhaustion. He still hadn't completely recovered from the fight with Riza.

So, Jisto plopped himself onto the ground in front of the fire. He made sure to leave a space for Riza to sit next to him, if he wanted to that is. "And if you do control everything, is Akira like you're second in command?" he added onto what he previously said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Amaterasu shook her head. "Nah...Just Vegeta, Earth, Ravanex, Uberia, and Elysium."

"I control Namek." Said Akira.
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Steam began to come out of his ears once more after hearing their replies. Talking to people was harder than he expected. He never had to before because his mother would often be his voice and speak for him. However, since he was on his own, he would have to get used to this sooner or later. "Well..." Jisto started out, "What's it like to control a planet? Does anything interesting usually happen?" His words came out like a smooth stream for once, which honestly surprised him. While he waited for their answers, Jisto began to play with the grass, tearing blades of it from the ground and placing them into mini piles.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:54 pm

"Pretty boring actually. When your strong enough to destroy the universe people surprisingly stop causing trouble for you." Said Amaterasu. Riza shrugged. "Generally. Only problem is when someone comes along and destroys it. Like I did with Earth."

Akira looked around, having run out of food. "Ummm.....I am new here so...I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Jisto merely stared at Riza as he spoke, wondering how he destroyed Earth when at the moment it's still intact. His face could be compared to a 'WTF' look. The hybrid made a mental note to ask Riza about it later, knowing that it would most likely be a long story. Though, the moment Akira said that she was "new here" made his ears perk up. "Akira, what do you mean by that? You make it sound like you're new to the planet, not new to controlling one..." he said. He could be thinking too hard on the matter, but he would find out with whatever Akira says.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Akira rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Well...Ummm..." She said nervously. She wasn't sure how much the boy understood. She sent many options through her head of what to say. She eventually just settled for the simplest answer she could give. "I Uhhhh...I have only been in the universe for about a month and a half now."
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Jisto hummed in thought after this new discovery. There's multiple reasons to why Akira could have been in the universe for such a short amount of time. He couldn't name them all, though, so he settled for the shortest one he could think of. "Are you from another universe or something then?" he asked, now giving his undivided attention to Akira. He could tell there was going to be story coming up very soon and he didn't want to miss a single detail.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:02 pm

"I was born in the first universe. Thi is universe 46a."
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Jisto created a blank stare, aiming the expression in Akira's direction. Hopefully she would be able to tell that he is awfully confused. There were two options: She's a Time Traveler or each Universe has a different number and letter. He was honestly leaning towards the former, but didn't open his mouth to voice his opinion. Rather, he would prefer if Akira were to elaborate on what she said. His stare soon transformed into an expectant look, sending her the message to continue speaking.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Riza sighed and drew a diagram in the ground with the sword. "See this box down here? This is universe one. When that ended." He explained. "It split into all the variations of universe two. Universe two split into 3 and so on. We are all the way down here in 46a. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Jisto nodded in understanding after Riza's explanation, processing the information in his head until it all made complete sense. From what he got so far, after each universe ends it is split into variations of the next universe. That must have been where the "a" part had originated from. "I guess I can register what you're saying..." he began, "But how...how exactly does a universe end? Does someone have to destroy all of the variations?" The idea of the universe ending only for a new one to start perplexed him somewhat. Perhaps he was asking too much questions about this...after all, there was a chance they didn't know everything about this topic. If they did, then lucky him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:46 pm

(Im really sorry...I forgot))

"Umm they usually end on their own. Generally a few hundred trillion years is the average lifespan of them. They can end prematurely by destroying them."
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:05 pm

(Had IRL issues, my bad.)

"Hundred Trillion? Wow, that's a pretty long time. But...how did Akira come to this universe if she's from the first one?" he said, his eyebrows slightly raised. As he waited for a response from anyone of the trio, he tossed bits of the grass he picked up into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jisto
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Jisto

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:59 am

While waiting for a response, he couldn't help but notice just how late it was becoming. He remembered making plans to head into the city before spotting Riza and getting that beat down. If he ever wanted to reach his destination quickly, he would need to leave right about...now. Jisto sighed and rose to his feet, sending a somewhat apologetic smile towards the trio. "Ah...I think I should be heading out now. It was nice getting to know you all. Maybe we'll meet again someday, yeah?" he spoke, adjusting his cap while he did so. He sent a quick wave towards the three of them before levitating into the air, flying in the direction of where he hoped civilization would be.

[Exit/End unless Riza wants to keep it going...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is New Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is New   This is New Empty

Back to top Go down

This is New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: