Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artik's Woes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Artik's Woes Empty
PostSubject: Artik's Woes   Artik's Woes EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:05 pm

The Solar Saiyan sat on the edge of The Lookout, kicking his feet back and forth while staring at the clouds. He had read an article in Trainer's Digest about new forms of mind-battling. It gave him an idea. He concentrated on everything and nothing, breathing slowly.

The first scene was recent. Artik stood on Snake Way, talking to Garruk and Cyril. 'Farther', he thought.

Artik sat, trying to enjoy a tea cup of warm milk. He had fake cat ears and stripes painted on his tail. In walked Garruk. They talked about a man. A villain. 'Ow! Something's keeping thay detail locked in my mind. Farther!'

He went foward in time instead. It was dark. Light is shadow and shadow is light. It was horrifying to remember. 'No! Don't think about the Dark Realm!! FARTHER BACK.'

He found a good start. A warm up. This memory, a time when he fought a Rava scout. He was about to report Earth's location. Report Cheshire's. Artik took control of the memory. He punched the neko upside the head, but he dodged it. The Rava shot back a ki blast. Artik dodged it with Instantaneous Movement. 'Damn. Back when I knew that move.' Artik reappeared behind the Rava and grabbed his skull. Not only did he knock out his opponent but also wipe his memory.

((To be completed...))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Artik's Woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artik's Woes   Artik's Woes EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Artik sighed mentally and continued his journey backwards in his memories. Now he sat with Garruk and J in a Denny's. That was before he adopted the former. He smiled inwardly at the younger version of his son. He pushed back.

Now that damn Russian Dimitri. He was beating Artik to a pulp over a thought never even spoken. The shadow-man sipped his red wine sadistically as he stood over the bleeding Artik. 'Now this'll be different.' He stood up and tackled Dimitri, knocking him into the wall of Cheshire's apartment. The Russian man phased into the wall in a ball of shadows. Artik cursed as he got away. He looked over at the couch. At Cheshire. He smiled bittersweetly. He doesn't know where Cheshire went. When reality shook, his friends all disappeared. Except for Makoto, Chaz, Cyril, and that Arai fellow. He frowned and wiped the tear away. He sighed and pushed farther.

This time, Artik was in Dimitri's chocolate shop. Stalking that one Heisho guy. FOR SCIENCE! The first time he met Cheshire. He blinked. No fight here. More.

A volcano. 'Majin Mountain', Artik said in his head. This was before the Universe was brought back. He figured he'd fight Ghost Vegeta and--- The scene shimmered.

He looked around. It was more real than any of the memories. Except... "Two Makotos?" He said out loud in the memory. "That's hardly fair to you two fellows. Go on then!" As they charged on him, and he grabbed each's arm and twirled them around, tossing them into seperate skyscrapers. He yawned. That was taunting enough. One Makoto, let's call him Makozo, kicked the Solar in the head. Artik growled and went Solar Four, turning into blinding star stuff. He slammed Makozo into the ground and slapped away the other Makoto, Makoro's, ki blast. Makozo and Makoro rushed him and Artik flew backwards and landed in the ocean, which boiled from the heat of his form. "DAMN SALT." The evaporated water began raining down. Artik shot a volley of Ki Cannon blasts at the two. "Heh. I win." He powered down and wished he could still access that form.

((Grade so far, please.))
Back to top Go down
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Artik's Woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artik's Woes   Artik's Woes EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 am

+640 PL
+320 Z
Artik's Woes Jiraiya1plzArtik's Woes Jiraiya2plz
Artik's Woes Jiraiya3plzArtik's Woes Jiraiya4plz
Back to top Go down
https://newhoap.rpg-board.net
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Artik's Woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artik's Woes   Artik's Woes EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Taiyō no Hitobito. It lingered in Artik's head. He sat on a cliff, overlooking the forest around Korin's. Artik was conflicted, knowing he shouldn't have left Makoto. 'But... Maybe, just maybe, I can find something in my memories to help him....' He inhaled and began another journey. He focused on his knowledge of Makoto. He was halfway through the memories he had of the Saiyan, when he had an idea strick him. 'Blood. Look in his blood.' He took a deep breath and saw everything he knew about Krageta. He gasped, noticing something. He shouted out loud, "What the hell happened to her cat?!"

He sighed, knowing that wouldn't get him anywhere. He broke the memory session when he heard rustling behind him.

"Hey, freak, say you wanted a cat?"

Artik sighed at the obviously shifty drifter. An Uberian Tuffle, by the sound of his accent (a mix between Scottish and Bostonian). "I'm good."

"I've got ships. Good ones. Lost during that weird spacequake."

Artik sighed, nodding politely. He entertained the thought of someone hocking such damaged ships. 'What was that one Makoto liked so much? Tortoise? Tarbles?'

The Tuffle blinked. "The TARDIS? Yes! I have that one!"

Now Artik blinked, cursing mentally.

"No need to say such nasty words, Tangerine."

Artik frowned. "Show me." Artik tried to keep his mind shut closed, since he's wondering what Makoto's ship even looked like.

"Alright." He threw a Capsule on the ground and out popped a blue box.

"A... British police box from six-hundred years ago? That's what Makoto flew around in?"

"No, Carotine! S' got a camoflauge feature!"

Artik scowled at the man. "Does it work?"

"Of course, Jack-O-Lantern!" The Tuffle put it back in its Capsule.

Artik's anger flared. He threw off his robes, showing his Saiyan Armour. "Artik. My. Name. Is. Artik."

"Okay, Orange-atuan." The Tuffle chuckled want it or not?"

Artik figured it'd be a nice present for his friend, but... "I'm broke."

"Fight ya for it? If you win, TARDIS." He through its Capsule up and caught it. "I win, I get.... Huh.... Your skin!"

Artik nodded. They bowed.

The Tuffle stretched and wrapped around Artik, squeezing the life out of him. The Solar Saiyan flew into a tree to shake him off. No luck. Spots gathered on his eyes as he began losing conciousness. Darker... Artik couldn't see. Before he could pass out, he used all his strength to pry the grey goop off him. His eyesight back, he realized now he'd have to fight with only ki.... Unless.... Artik shot a ball of light into the sky and turned Oozaru. He stomped on the Tuffle, trying to squish the life outta him. The goo was tough, though, and lifted the Oozaru off the ground and slammed him into the Earth. "Oww...." Artik felt consciousness slip away when he heard the Tuffle.

"Good. Hehe, Master will be pleased. This Orange ape is outta the way. Now, the skin."

Artik groaned and knew what was going on now. He jolted up, shooting a huge beam of ki at his opponent, obliterating him. "Damn it, Cyrill."

Artik caught the capsule before he hit the ground and pocketed it. He made to fly off when he heard a meow. Now Artik has to give this kittens to a good home. 'They have collars. Return to father, Korin.' Artik flew off to Korin Tower.

When he got back, he was eager to find out what this TARDIS thing was. He uncapsulated it and smoke came out of its door. "Broken. Bastard. Hey, it's bigger on the inside."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Artik's Woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artik's Woes   Artik's Woes EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 pm

I dun like grading myself, so I'mma just say...

460 PL
200 Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artik's Woes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artik's Woes   Artik's Woes Empty

Back to top Go down

Artik's Woes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: