Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Memories Empty
PostSubject: Memories   Memories EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 am

Makoto was flying through the air on his way to a meeting with some friends. Suddenly he stopped. Below him was the where Krageta's ship had been. Makoto slowly descended to the ground and stood silent and motionless. Makoto stood there for what felt like ages. Feeling what could only be described as an emotional punch to the gut he fell to his knees. So much flashed across Makoto's mind he actually felt pain. Repressed memories surfaced has tortured thoughts resurfaced themselves once again. Makoto backed against a tree holding his head with one hand. "J-Just stop!" He yelled to focus his head.Sighing Makoto let his hand fall to his side. He opened his eyes when he felt wet on his face. Reaching his hand back up he touched the warm wet stream running down his face. "I'm....crying?" Makoto wiped the tears on his arm and sighed. "I need to do something about this...." Makoto knew the only way he could fix this is to confront his past.

Part one over.

((Will be adding random backstory memories when I feel not lazy.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:15 pm

"Makoto!" Looking up Makoto looked a little scared. "How many times did I tell you to not play with the stove?" Makoto shrunk back "Sorry mommy...." Smiling the woman leaned down and picked up her child in her arms. Makoto smiled back and nuzzled into her arms. "Hey mommy?" Her soft blue eyes looked down at her child. "Yes?" Looking up at her with child innocence he asked, "When is daddy gonna be home?" The woman's smile turned into a frown. "I dont know...." Putting on a smile for her child she carried him over to a couch and put him down. "So Makoto. Do you wanna play a game?" Makoto's face lit up and he bounced excitedly. "Yeah!!!"

Makoto shivered a little. "My....mother..." He felt more tears dall down his face. "Why...why does her name make me cry? I...I can't remember.?"  

Sleeping in his bed Makoto was suddenly awoken by a loud slam. Rubbing his eyes he slowly climbed out of bed. He stopped in the hallway when he heard voices. "You can't keep sheltering the boy!" Makoto recognized the voice of his father. "He is too young Zeras!" Makoto slowly walked over to his parents door and listened. "How long are you going to keep this secret from him? How long before you decide to tell him what he really is?" Makoto's eyes widened. "Zeras I just want our child to have a normal life!" Makoto peeked through the crack in the doorway and watched his parents. His father stepped forward and put his hands on her shoulders. "Raina, I know you want our child to be happy, but we need to teach him about his saiyan blood. If we leave him alone the bloodrage will build up inside of him. You know that just as much as I do." He watched as his mother stepped back. "I know...I know but I just...." His father held out his hand and suddenly a ball of something appeared in his hand. Makoto saw his mothers frightened face and some sort of instinct took hold of him. A purple mass gathered in his hands as he threw the door open and shot a massive blast of ki at his father. "LEAVE MY MOTHER ALONE!!!" His father turned just in time to be obliterated. Makoto dropped to his knees and looked at the floor, his black hair covering his face. His mother looked on horrified and slowly made her way towards him. "Makoto...hey it's ok baby...its ok.." Her advance stopped when she heard the laugh. Makoto looked up at her with a big grin on his face. His mother look terrified. "Makoto it's me, your mom. Please honey talk to me." Makoto stepped forward. "Mommy?" His mother smiled nervously. "That's right baby. It's mommy." Makoto slowly walked forward until he was close enough that she could wrap him in her arms. She slowly stroked his head and spoke. "It's ok baby, mommy's got you." Her eyes suddenly shot open as she looked down to see Makoto's arm shoved deep into her chest and out the other side. He smiled up at her with eyes full of sick enjoyment. "Bye-bye mommy." The life drained out of her eyes as Makoto withdrew his hand. He looked at the blood on his hand and grinned wider. He needed more.

Word count from first 2 posts: 722

Child Makoto
Spoiler:

Makoto's mother Raina
Spoiler:

Makoto's dad Zeras
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 pm

PL 710
Z 355
((That is... just really, really... I mean... Goku killed Gohan Sr., but....))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Just forwarning. This next part is going to be really gruesome.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Makoto looked down at the lifeless body on the floor and frowned. This wasn't fun. Who would he play with now? He turned his head to look out the window when he saw flashing lights coming down the street. Someone had called the police when they heard the ki blast destroy the wall. All Makoto could think about was how he could destroy them. Makoto went to the corner and curled up into a ball. He smiled into his arms. When the officers walked in they found his mom laying dead on the floor. They spoke to eachother but their words didn't matter. What mattered was their bodies, so full of life. That was what needed to be fixed. They turned and saw Makoto in the corner. One of the officers walked toward him. "You ok son? Do you know what happened here?" He reached forward to put his hand on Makoto's shoulder. Blood squirted across Makoto's face as he ripped out the carotid artery and the entire side of the man's neck. The other officer fired bullets at Makoto but the child just dodged them. Makoto ran behind the man at superhuman speed and spoke. "Your life is now mine." The man had turned his radio on just in time so that his screams of agony were broadcasted back to the police HQ as Makoto slowly ripped him in half. Makoto picked up the radio and spoke. "Come play with me. I need more toys, you all break so easily." Makoto walked out into the front yard and waited. Less then 3 minutes later a whole swarm of cops showed up. Complete with a few SWAT teams. Makoto looked at them as they raised their guns. "Don't move or we will fire! Makoto took a step forward and was hit with a hail of bullets. He dropped like a stone and the police lowered their weapons. "Did...did we just kill a child?" Unease spread through the ranks but quickly turned to horror when Makoto rose to his feet. He dropped some bullets out of his hands and looked at the officers. "This isn't very fun." Makoto then threw one of the bullets with superhuman strength, shattering the skull of one of the SWAT members. With superhuman speed Makoto ran into the line and swung one of the SWAT vans around, crushing half of them. He then dropped the van on a living officer. Hearing the squelch made him giggle. He then turned to the other police who were now in complete terror. "So squishy and breakable. My toys don't last very long." He said quietly as he tore an arm off of another SWAT member. Some of the officers tried to escape in their squad cars. They turned on the ignition only to see Makoto on the hood smiling down at them. He pointed his hand at the windshield and blasted their heads off. He grinned and took one of the bodies out of the car and ripped an arm off. Turning to the survivors he grabbed one and forcefully shoved the dismembered arm down his throat before beating another officer to death with the choking man. "I'm bored" Makoto then just obliterated the rest. Sighing he walked over to his old home and then started to blast away at it with ki blasts. After his house was reduced to nothing he sat in the ashes and wondered what he would do next.

Makoto sat silently for a few minutes. "I killed them all...My father...my mother...all those innocents." Makoto couldn't even cry. "I was born evil...." Makoto suddenly began to doubt himself. "Have I actually changed?" His mind flashed back to a few weeks ago when he killed those people in that cave. He showed the same brutality that he had shown back then. "Am I still that same monster?" He looked down at his hands and saw that he was shaking. Suddenly he saw blood coating his hands and he heard screams around him. What scared him most though was that he had a small smile on his face. "No!" He shouted suddenly, breaking the illusion. "Im not...Im not that person anymore!" His voice only conveyed uncertainty.

End of part 2

Word count: 708

Back to top Go down
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:21 am

+650 PL
+330 Z
Memories Jiraiya1plzMemories Jiraiya2plz