Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Come Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Cyril flew off in heavy pursuit of the green Namekian.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Artik managed to cut him off and get him stuck between himself and Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Cyril caught up and grabbed the namekian "We need that reptile testicle."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:29 pm

The Namekian dropped it and ran. Artik blinked. "What, no battle? Oh well!" He picked up the Ball and shoved it in his satchel. "Spacially linked with the TARDIS, now."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:33 pm

"Are we positive that is the real thing?" Cyril queried.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Makoto suddenly floated down. He was still covered in blood and he was chewing on a Namekian arm.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Artik grabbed Cyril's pe-- radar and checked. "Four blips at the TARDIS."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Cyril, already a bit unsettled by the sudden presence of a blood-soaked Makoto, jumped as Artik reached into his pocket and looked at his radar. "Makoto. Do you realize you just killed and consumed an entire village of people?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Makoto grinned and spat out some pure blood. "I know I did. They were delicious. Especially the children. Their cries for help made it so much more enjoyable. He tossed the arm into a crowd of namekians who already knew Makoto and were afraid to go anywhere near him.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Cyril's fist clenched and his jaw tremored in rage. "How. Dare you" he whispered with uncontrolled rage.
Cyril's arm rose and he struggled to hold back the ki blast building within him. "Makoto. You will wake up. You will rise from this psychotic state right this instant or I will obliterate you." Cyril made eye contact and looked past the psychosis Makoto was drowning in.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Artik morphed his body into a Namekian's and tried to lead the crowd away.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Makoto sighed. Well I guess I have had enough fun for now. Fine." Makoto's body relaxed and he blinked. "Why do I taste seafood?" Makoto looked down and saw the purple blood everywhere. "Oh..." He looked up at Cyril and frowned. "If your going to blast me do it. I don't take kindly to people threatening me for long periods."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Artik can shapeshift, apparently. Surely that's questionworthy.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Cyril had trouble putting his hand done. He was very tempted to end Makoto now, so he would never kill like that again. "Makoto you just killed and devoured a village of innocent Namekians. Children and all." Cyril silently questioned Artik's ability to shapeshift.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Makoto stared at Cyril coldly. "Your hesitating. Why?" He walked up to Cyril and looked him in the eye. "Am I not evil? Or have you realized what I have?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Artik chirped in, "Menopause?!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Cyril gritted his teeth. In honesty he couldn't do it. His peaceful Seraph nature prevented him from doing so. Where had all this mercy come from, so suddenly? "I want to help you Makoto."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. "Hmph. So you haven't learned yet." Makoto looked at Cyril and grunted. "You can't help me. And who ever said I needed help?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:49 pm

"So you don't think you need help? Don't think you have a problem?" Cyril asked. He was beginning to wonder whether or not it would be morally right to let Makoto live.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Artik morphed back to himself. "See, a long time ago, a Majin absorbed me. But something went wrong. And I gained his stretchy abilities."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Makoto looked at Cyril. "I never said I didn't have a problem. I just said I dont need help. Specifically YOUR help." Makoto looked at the seraph with cold calculating eyes. "At the moment, your in no position to help anyone. Until you start seeing things for what they are your no better than I am. And if you can't understand why then that only proves my point."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Cyril looked blankly at Makoto for a moment. So he admitted he had a problem and was obviously too proud to ask for help. He realized Makoto was right, he couldn't help the mad Saiyan. Cyril was also pretty sure that last bit was said to confuse him. Cyril let the tension in his body slowly fade away. He couldn't kill Makoto, sympathy stayed his hand. Cyril knew what it was like to lose everything. "I suppose we should move on then."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Makoto sighed and shook his head. "Cyril. You have lived so long and yet you are still stupid." Makoto looked at the frightened Namekians and turned away. "Your still so goddamn infuriating." Makoto walked towards Artik and whispered in his ear. Do you still have the stone?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Artik licked the side of Makoto's face in reply. It was an elabote code system.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Cyril watched Artik lick Makoto but it didn't really register. He was thinking about what Makoto had said and he would for a very long time after today. Perhaps he was saying that there was no help for him, or simply he was saying that Cyril, specifically, could not help him. He waited silently, Artik probably had some sort of plan or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Together   Come Together - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Together
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Namek-
Jump to: