Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Cyril, after emerging from the wilderness, finally reached a city. He felt that new Saiyan's power level nearby.

Last edited by Cyril on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Zayn, strolls around the city minding his own businesses.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Cyril turns back and forth for a moment to pin down the exact location of the Saiyan. He finds the Saiyan is just around the bend. Cyril walks swiftly down the sidewalk and stops in front of whom he presumes to be the Saiyan, "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 pm

"um hello who might you be?". Zayn stared at the man trying to recognize him, but he had no idea who he was."I'm sorry but have we met?". He wanted to ask more questions to the stranger, but decided to wait for the man response.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm

"My name is Cyril, and as a matter of fact we have not met which is why I am here." Cyril extended his hand for a handshake. "Though you may recognize me, I'm sure they have my picture floating about somewhere... You would know me as the Ruler of Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Zayn bow down to the man "I'm sorry I had no idea havent been to public places ,but what does the ruler of earth want with me?. He reach out his arm to shake the man hands. "it truly a honor to meet you sir".
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 pm

"It's alright, quite frankly I didn't know I was ruler either until recently. No need for formalities!" Cyril smiled brightly. "You are Zayn, correct?" Cyril had recently made a point of knowing things that aren't his business. ''You are in need of someone who can train you am I right?" Cyril asked confidently.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Zayn eyes blink twice "you would actually waste your time training ing me". He had no idea to say,people never talk to him just a social outcast. "yes my name is Zayn and I would happy to be train by you". On the inside he was so excited, on the outside he stayed cool and come not trying to look so desperate.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:56 pm

"I hope you're fine with leaving Earth?" Cyril patted his spaceship that had materialized beside him. It was a 10 foot by 5 foot silver capsule. Cyril entered the capsule and beckoned to Zayn.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Zayn followed right behind the man "wow where are we training at". He enter the spaceship staring all over the place, he never seen something as advance like this before."how we're you able to do that" he never seen a human did that, he wonder to himself is this guy even a human?
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

"We are training on my home planet." Cyril said proudly. The spaceship's console room was a huge study with bookshelves lining the walls and 3 large, arched oak doors. In the center was a hexagonal control panel wrapped around a large, blue column. "And I could explain how it works, but that'd take the fun out of it!" Cyril pressed a few buttons and pulled a levers and the column in the center glowed and moved as there was a slightly abrasive hum.

Topic Continued On Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn)
Page 1 of 1