Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell has come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Hell has come    Hell has come  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:57 am

deep under ground, on a secret island outside the big continent. the base was under ground, as five people awoke in different cells that were made to hold saiyans. Krageta looked over at Gaia and Song whom were in the cells behind her and next to her. stilld waking up, KRageta looked at MAko whom was sitting there rubbing his eyes. Krageta looked down at whom else was tehre, but then men in white coats came in the room, Krageta went bazerk attacking the metal bars denting them to the point they started shocking the cage. Krageta screamed but continued to hit the side to keep them away from Mako. Krageta and Song were first to be taken away.
Only to return hours later, KRageta got in Mako's cage refusing to leave him. Song laid down on the ground. they both had sttiches all over their arms and the side of their face. Gaia was next to be taken, KRageta freaked out keeping Mako behind her and went ape shit trying to break it. Krageta chaged her ki. Making her power level spike as high as she could for them to find them.
"Ki charge!!! Raise your ki!!!" Krageta growled. The men in coats threw Gaia back into the cage, but instead tranquilized Krageta and took her away. leaving Mako with Gaia. Gaia held Mako close to her. as Krageta was taken out. Gaia though raise dher ki level enough to be found by Rosentan.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell has come    Hell has come  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:20 am

Ryuga followed his brother and father inside the base.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell has come    Hell has come  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:22 am

Makoto, now covered in blood and e trails entered the lower levels. He picked up a gun and fired into the air. "Come out here!!! Let me feast on your bones!!" Riza held Ryuga a safe distance away. Or at least as safe as they could be.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell has come    Hell has come  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:25 am

Ryuga was holding onto his brother to try to stay up right. "Riza, what is this feeling I have? Is this what fear is like." He asked hanging his head staring at his feet, listening to his father round up more men to butcher.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell has come    Hell has come  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:31 am

screamed echoed through the halls to the entrance. blood curdling screamed, but after a few moments they stopped. Men came out of the halls left and right, but seeing how bloody the saiyan was. the men filled the hall with nerve gas strong engineered to take down saiyans. forty guards stood at the end of the long hall with masks on their face.

---

Mako hugged Gaia, they were worried as one scientist grabbed Gaia's cage door. she stared at him thinking for a moment. she kicked one in the face. she wanted Rosentan there, she was worried she wouldn't be able to beat this problem. Wrapping vines and bark around the cage to seal them off. They sat Song's cage next to Gaia's and kicked her cage, causing Song to get scared at set the bark on fire. Gaia covered Mako with the sleeves of her dress coughing and her skin slowly burning. Her blood curdling scream echoed as Song tried to stop the fire looking at them she didn't know what to do. Song was injected and taken to a hall where she was given a choice to fight or die against the intruders. she wondered whom it was that was intruding. she was crying. as the fire kept burning as Gaia flesh was slowly burning. she kept Mako safe with  the oxygen from the plant she wrapped around Mako's arm. "Rosentan...I'm sorry...might not make it....to see your smile again..." Gaia said as she was slowly losing consciousness.

Song waiting down the next level, for whom was coming.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell has come    Hell has come  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:37 am

Makoto began laughing. "You think this can stop me?!" He extended his palm and fired. In a brilliant white flash everything was gone in an instant. No more nerve gas, no more men. Makoto blasted the floor and dropped down to the next level.

A man in a white coat wheeled in a cage the held the bio-android in shackles that drained his energy. "We have to keep him away from this one. He is too powerful."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell has come    Hell has come  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:07 am

Ryuga heard song's faint screams, He completely regained his sanity. Remembering what he was here for. Who he was here for. "Riza, Im going down below, make sure dad doesn't destroy the north galaxy." He said as he dashed down the hole his dad made. Ryuga stopped as he entered a room where it looked like they had been dragging someone. His eye started to tick, all he could think about was song being tortured. Dragged through here, like an animal. "Come out here, and fucking fight me!" He yelled as the room began to fill with soldiers. "There needs to be more blood..." He said as the soldiers began to shout at one another. "Its just a kid, knock him out like the rest. " they said as they crowded around him. "We need more blood." He yelled as he grabbed one of the soldiers by the throat ripping his head off with his spine attached. He began to whip it around knocking their guns out of their hands.

As the soldiers were stunned ryuga went to work on them. He ripped off one of their arms and then beat him to death with it. He ripped on his rib cage pulling out the ribs one by one, as the soldiers watched in horror. "What is this kid?" They yelled as they watched the massacre. Ryuga turned around his face covered in blood and organs. " You should have stayed away." He said as picked one soldier up flowing massive amounts of ki through his body, until his eyes disintegrated and the rest of his head exploded, and soon his chest cavity. He threw the body at two of the soldiers, which stunned them. He then dashed at them ripping ones stomach cavity open and ripping out his intestines. He wrapped the intestines around the other soldiers neck and straggled him with the intestines of his partner. And then there was one.

The last soldier was running for the exit, ryuga sent a ki blast at the door panel locking them in. "Awwww you wanted to run away and miss all the fun, Im afraid I can't let you do that." He said walking to the soldier who was backed into the corner. "Your going to tell me where she is." He said leaning down grabbing his collar. "Now, where is she...?" He asked him. The soldier wouldn't talk. "Oh strong silent type huh?" He said grabbing the rest of the ribs and pinning him to the wall. "Too bad I'm not a teenage girl who is impressed by men of few words." He said he grabbed the soldier by the balls and began to rip off his testicles. "Where is she!?" He yelled. "I don't know." The soldier said crying in agony. "Don't fucking lie to me, I know you know." He said as he ripped them off and forced the man to swallow his own balls. He then punched him in the stomach making him throw them back up, He picked up off the floor and got ready to do it again. "She is on the lowest level!" The soldier screamed as he coughed up more vomit. "See now how hard was that?" He said as he cupped the mans face. "Are you letting me live." Ryuga began to laugh. "Hahahaha.....fuck no." He said with an evil grin as he ripped the mans head off of his shoulders and made his way down to the lower levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell has come  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell has come    Hell has come  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell has come
Page 1 of 1