Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running out of topic names

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Running out of topic names Empty
PostSubject: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Riza was sent backwards by the blow El had sent at him. "Jesus El, your getting so much stronger so fast." He tightened the grip on his sword and charged again. Elucidia however put up her hand. "Riza stop, I'm hungry." The hybrid stopped and looked at her a little confused. She smiled at him and winked. "Can you please make me some lunch? Pretty please?" He sighed and walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:48 pm

It had been a few weeks since ryuga had been home. He quietly walked through the front door. He wished to gather his things, and say his good byes. It was his time to leave the nest.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Riza noticed Ryuga walk in. "I'm guessing your here so you can take your stuff?" The hybrid didn't even look at his brother as he went through the kitchen. His violet eyes scoured the food for something she might like. The succubus listened from outside.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Ryuga laughed. "You know originally yes I was here to take my things. Then as soon as I walked through the door, I remembered. All I really have is a bed, and a photo of the family." He leaned against the door frame. His seafoam green eyes shining from the sun light that was shining in from the windows. "So I guess all Im really here to do is talk to el, and take my photo."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Riza simply grunted in response as his brother spoke. Deciding on steak, Riza went into the walk in freezer and grabbed a large cut. "She's out back." Riza took it over to the counter and began cutting it up into meal sized chunks.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:07 pm

"Thanks, and Riza. Though we may have never seen eye to eye. Or even gotten along. Your still my brother, and I do love you. Im just terrible at showing it." He said walking out back to find El. "Hey El, I need to tell you something if you have a minute." He called out to her, hoping she would respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Riza muttered quietly enough so his brother couldn't hear him. "Yeah right..."

Elucidia looked at Ryuga and glared slightly. Her tail thrashed around angrily. "If you are here to apologize then I don't want to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:16 pm

"You should know me by now. Im not sorry for anything I say. If I said it I meant it." He said staring into her eyes genuinely. "And I know you well enough to know even I was sorry you wouldn't care. Im not here for a love fest, or to make up. Im here to fight you, for real this time. No bull shit, no ice. I want to lock fists with you, that is the only way to communicate with people like us." He said throwing his un buttoned shirt to the way side. "You were right about something all those weeks ago, I was trash, and I alway acted like it. I was nothing but a brat who shunned your teaching because he thought he knew everything. Well Im here master, now beat the knowledge into me." He said unsheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Elucidia state at him for a moment. "No." She walked into the house and put her hand on Riza's shoulder. The two talked for a moment before ping silent again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Ryuga shrugged, he picked his shirt up and sheathed his sword. "Well I would have thought she would have jumped at the chance to knock me senseless. Guess I was wrong again." He said jumping up to his window seal, sliding it open. He entered his room, grabbing his picture frame. He stared at what he looked like a year ago. He looked so young, and carefree. He glanced at his mirror in his room. "Now look at me, Im one of the strongest fighters in the universe. But Im all alone." He rubbed songs face in the photo. "My love you were right all along. Spot on actually, I have everything but no one to enjoy it with. But I have done this to myself." He popped the photo out of its frame. Folding it and placing it in his jacket pocket. "At least I've got my memories."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:40 pm

El leaned on his doorway. "From what I see you purposely try to push everyone away. And then deny when you do. Then you cry about no one loving you even after they try. Am I close?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm

He leaned back on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Closer than anyone else is. You read thoughts so its no surprise that you cracked my code. Surprised you didn't call me on my bullshit sooner." He said somberly looking over at her, one seafoam green eye peeking out from underneath his ice blue hair. "I want everyone to think Im this tough guy. But it always ends up back firing on me, then I end up alone. People always tell me, I wish I had your I don't give a fuck attitude. But the sad part is, I care, I care a lot. A lot more than I think I should to be honest. When I start to show those feelings, and people get close to me, I push them away before they have a chance to leave on their own. That way I can say I ended it on my terms." This was the first time he had spoken of his hearts true feelings before. It was a relief and a concern all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Elucidia growled at him. "BULLSHIT!" She crushed the part of the doorframe she was holding onto. "You haven't tried to get close to anyone but me and Song. Your brother, the one downstairs, thinks you don't care about him at all. You never even gave him a chance. You tossed him away immediately!" Her crimson eyes burned. "You care to much? Maybe, but only on certain things, you honestly could care less about most everything that goes on around you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 pm

"I don't get close to him for fear of hurting him far worse in the end. Ive seen what Father and Artik do to one another. I don't want us to end up the same way. My distance is that of love. As for you, I didn't try to get close to you, you got close to me. Made me feel special, so in turn I became genuine with you. As for song, She distances herself from me. I have done nothing to deserve it. But I will endure this pain. Knowing if I am not the one for her, she will take what she has learned from our time together. And put it to good use with another, if she chooses. I am not completely heartless I do feel guilty about the things I do. But if given the chance to go back in time, I would have never come here in the first place. I would have never wanted to hurt you all like I have." He said turning away from her, back to staring at his window.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Elucidia grabbed him by his hair and slammed his face into the window. "SHUT UP! Every word you say pisses me off more and more." She stepped back and dug her claws into the bed next to her. "Staying away from him wasn't love. That was you being a coward!! Your family...no...our family ensures pain because of each other constantly. Yet we take it because we would rather have the pain of being near then never seeing each other at all!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Ryuga picked himself checking to see if his jaw was still in place after that. He knew it was, but he just wanted to check. "Do I hurt you? Do I cause you pain? Have I hurt him? Have I caused him pain?" He asked wiping the blood off of his face.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Elucidia looked dumbfounded. "Of course you have! Do you have any idea what your 'distance I love' has done to Riza? Your own brother, your twin no less, believes you hate him. Your cowardice has Hirt us more than anything else you could ever do."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Ryuga turned around to face her. "Do any of you truly wish to be near someone like me? Answer me honestly." He said taking a shard of glass out of his chin.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Elucidia walked up to him and stared into his eyes. "If we didn't why would we be so upset over you? If I didn't want to be near you I wouldn't be here right now."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:18 pm

His green eyes met her crimson eyes. "I will try to change, for you, for the others. I can't make any promises but I will try." He looked deeper into her eyes. "You can read my thoughts right? What am I thinking right now. Tell me exactly how Im feeling. Because as you can see Im horrible with words."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Elucidia simply put her hand on her hip and stared at him. "You tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:25 pm

"Well after having my head smashed through my window, a hug wouldn't be bad." He said half jokingly sitting on his bed rubbing his sore head. Man she had gotten a lot stronger since their last fight.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Elucidia walked over and slapped him. "Pervert." Her expression then softened and she hugged him. "Ryuga, if you really want to make a change then start with your brother."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:33 pm

"Ill talk to him, But it will have to be after I stop seeing stars." He said as he hugged her back, rubbing and patting her back before he let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Elucidia dug her claws into his shoulder. "Don't push it Ryuga." She got up and walked to the door. "Don't make me do this again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running out of topic names   Running out of topic names Empty

Back to top Go down

Running out of topic names
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next