Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Do You Sleep?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

How Do You Sleep? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Sleep?   How Do You Sleep? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Rick jumped out of the TARDIS from the atmosphere and somehow survived by landing in a pile of hay. "What the hell?" He shrugged off his good fortune and went to go see the Guru. He climbed up the peak and into the little building, "Hello," he called out.

A voice answered, shortly, "What is it? What do you want?"

Rick found the throne room, and in it a grey Namekian. "Will you unlock my potential?"

The Guru looked over Rick with his piercing eyes. He jumped up and paced around Ryuzaki, "Nope."

"What? Why not?" Rick sighed, "I came all the way here!"

"...Gross," Guru answered.

Rick fell over, "Err. So. Anything I can do to make money around here?"

Guru didn't need think, "Frogs."

"Frogs?"

"Motherfucking frogs."

"Frogs?"

'That fuck their mothers."

"Frogs?!"

"Frogs."

"Oh," Rick said. "What about them."

"GET THEM OUT OF HERE."

"Move them?"

"MURDER THEM. I DON'T FUCKING CARE."

Rick furrowed his brow. "Wait, what? I thought Gurus were supposed to love all li---"

"FIRST OFF, THE SUN'S ALWAYS OUT. I'M FINE WITH THAT. BUT NOW THE BLOODY FROG CROAKING KEEPS ME AWAKE."

Rick nodded, "Are they secretly shape-shifting demons?"

"Probably."

Rick flew off, shooting ki at every frog he could find. Much easier than killing Gizka. He slung them right into orbit, tore their legs off, drowned them. He fused them together with his ki and then ran them over with bulldozers. It was beautiful. And they all fucking died. All was well.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

How Do You Sleep? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Sleep?   How Do You Sleep? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:11 pm

15750PL
7.5K Z

Quest gains
Back to top Go down

How Do You Sleep?
Page 1 of 1