Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solution Beta: Failed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Solution Beta: Failed Empty
PostSubject: Solution Beta: Failed   Solution Beta: Failed EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Cyril felt exhilarated. Also he felt like he was being eaten up by his own ki. This was the second time this had happened within a week. God, Cyril wasn’t happy. He was screeching in pain and stuff. It was crazy. Cyril began to sing through clenched teeth to distract him from the excruciating pain. “Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!/ Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby/ All right stop,/ Collaborate and listen/ Ice is back with my brand new invention/ Something grabs a hold of me tightly/ Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly/ Will it ever stop? Yo – I don't know/ Turn off the lights and I'll glow/ To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal/ Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.” Cyril crawled into his ship and asked it to initiate Solution Beta. A purple gas filled the air and Cyril breathed in deeply. He coughed and still felt like he was dying. “Damn. It didn’t work!” Cyril’s eyes filled with tears of pain. “Ship, take me to the Pool of Origins again!” The ship buzzed and it was directly over the Pool of Origins. Cyril rolled out of the ship and into the Pool. Damn.

Word Count: 205
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Solution Beta: Failed   Solution Beta: Failed EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Approved. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Solution Beta: Failed   Solution Beta: Failed EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 pm

((Don't forget to list your RP in the profile))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solution Beta: Failed   Solution Beta: Failed Empty

Back to top Go down

Solution Beta: Failed
Page 1 of 1