Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

namekian summining

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:29 pm

zero placed all the dragonballs in a circle and waited for the dragon.

Grim appeared in the slave-I that zero had sent to fetch him, "yo, you actualy found them all."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Riza popped in. "So...watcha got goin on..."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:35 pm

"well, im going to use the first two for some extra zenni and an upgrade for the slave-I and then Grim is going to use the third wish." Zero replied

Grim waved at riza.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Riza looked r him. "How about you change the name of the ship to something that didn't come from the humans an give me one f this wishe and I won't murder you and take them all. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 pm

"how about we leave the ships name the same, it's named after the first model, and you can take up the one wish with grim, its his you'll be getting." Zero said.

"what do you need the wish for any way?" Grim was curiouse.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Riza shook his head. "No. I want yours. You see I hate your race. Because of your people my ancestors were nearly wiped out. I have nothing against the demon."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:54 pm

"well i'm sorry about what my ancestors did but i am not my ancestors. your not getting my wish so you can ether talk to Grim or please leave. i have nothing against you riza and i would like to keep it that way." zero was trying to keep a calm mood between the two.

Grim just stood there waiting for riza to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:57 pm

"You do realize I'm not asking." Riza stepped forward and transformed his right arm. The claws burned red as they heated up. "I don't care about my ancestors. I just don't like you."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:02 pm

"for what reson do you have to hate me i have done nothing to you, as long as i've known you you keep attacking me, not once have i ever attacked you and im not about to fight you, there is no reason. so please I am asking nicely, leave, I will not fight you." zero was trying to actualy talk to riza.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Riza grinned. "Who said I need a reason?"

Riza sent a flying axe kick down at Zero's head. ((As thi is a challenge Grim can not interfere))

Stamina used: 1,000,000
Stamina left: 2,750,000
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:20 pm

the kick whent right threw zero and the real zero stood behind riza, "riza please, I'm asking nicely, I don't want to fight you, I see no reason this has to happen, so please end this now." Zero pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 pm

((You can't deny the challenge))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 pm

"if you hate me so much you can have the wish." zero said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Riza shook his head. "Nah...I just want to kick te shit out of you for a bit. Any objections? No? Ok then!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:44 pm

"so you don't want the wish you just want to kick my ass?" Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Riza thought for a moment. "I do want one of the wishes, and I want to brutalize you."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:01 pm

"fine but don't kill. and i guess you can have one of my wishes." zero was wondering where the dragon was. "how about though since I'm giving you a wish and letting you kick my ass, you train me and Grim?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Riza smiled at him. "You wouldn't survive my training. I would break you on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 pm

"I'm stronger than you make me out." Zero smiled back.

"I'm pretty good to." Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Riza looked at Grim. "Don't even justify yourself. You couldn't even take on my 12 year old brother." He then turned to Zero. "I would literally eat you."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

The dragon rose, interrupting hostilities. "WHAT IS YOUR WISH? Er... do we have that sorted out yet?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:46 pm

"all right heres the deal the three wishes will be divided, one for me, one for riza, and one for grim. i will go first, I wish for 6.5 million Zenni." Zero explained.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:32 pm

"Granted." Porunga rumbled. "Next wish."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Riza shrugged. "I wish for Potera Earrings"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dragon
Padawan
Padawan
Eternal Dragon

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

"Eeerr...." Porunga hesitated. ((What shop are those in?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

namekian summining Empty
PostSubject: Re: namekian summining   namekian summining Empty

Back to top Go down

namekian summining
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next