Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Helluvit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

For the Helluvit Empty
PostSubject: For the Helluvit   For the Helluvit EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:12 pm

'Because why the hell not,' is something Hideki Ryuzaki of the Asian district of Old Londontown would have never said before his kidnapping by a group of madfellow alien things. Now, he lives by that creed. It keeps him from exploding, or some shit. Probably.

This is why Hideki H. Ryuzaki found himself on the yet again partially destroyed planet of Namek. He passed by a mostly friendly dinosaur and came upon a group of frogs chanting.

"No, I mean... Croaking. Because frogs croak." Ryuzaki sighed. "But blue frogs chant apparently. What's up, morons?"

"We are not Mormons," the Firebrand Revfrogrand said. "We are from the church of Ginyu."

"Who is he and can he help me murder my enemies?"

"Yeah, sure. I guess."

"Sign me up."

And so it was with most religions.

Ryuzaki spent many seconds training with the Ginyites, learning the tranbodginal mesh. Err, mind swap. It was great. Until the scammed him.

"Fuck you," Frogyuzaki screeched.

Ryuzakfrog laughed. "My body, bi-yatch!"

"Yaay!" Rick said, all frogged up. "No, wait. The other thing. 'FUCKING FUCK.' There we go."

They screamed at each other for hours or something. They became hoarse. They had frogs in their throat.

Ryuzaki got his body back. Or something. I don't even fucking know.
((205))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

For the Helluvit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Helluvit   For the Helluvit EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Approved. Are you gonna add it to your stuff yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

For the Helluvit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Helluvit   For the Helluvit EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For the Helluvit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Helluvit   For the Helluvit Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Helluvit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Namek-
Jump to: