Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of the New Eternity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:33 pm

((Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. The only thing that resembled Kingdom Hearts was the aesthetics between this scene and that of a battle against Ansem. This has been the site's only real, quality saga if you ask me though))
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Alright...sorry. I'm just sick and on edge.))

Riza held out his hand and five beams of light shot from his hand at Cyril

Burning Hand.

Five attacks of 1 trillion

Health: 12,000,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:47 pm

The beams of light englufed Cyrukai, but a simple wooden stave parted the beams and Cyrukai emerged unharmed. [Namek, Nutopia, Janus, Glacian, Nova Roman Ruler Items Used] Just gotta hold on, Cyrukai told himself.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Riza suddenly shot thousands of tiny black tendrils into Cyril

Dark Torture.

Does no damage but leaves opponent in so much pain they cannot do anything. Unblock/dodgeable

Health: 10,000,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Cyrukai fell to one knee, gasping with pain. "Gaaah!" Cyrukai screamed, obviously trying to stem his cries of anguish. "You're... you're a fool, Riza!" Cyrukai said through clenched teeth, "A bloody fool!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Riza dropped down to the ground and his helmet disappeared. "Really now?"

Health:  9,000,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 pm

"Yes, really." Cyrukai got to his feet unsteadily. "Never have I seen someone so mind-bogglingly stupid as you! And we both know I've been around the block a few times," Cyrukai added.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Riza used the tendrils again. "At least I'm not a failure! How many of your people died because of you? How many times did you fail to save them?!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Cyrukai growled in pain, but this time he refused to fall. "None!" Cyril spoke directly through the fusion now, "I have pulled them through each time! And now will be no different. I wont let some neurotic child destroy me and my home in his silly pursuit of power!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:12 pm

"Yet how many of their souls did I collect? Hundreds, thousands, millions? And you did nothing! I still have them to!" He dropped Cyril and began charging a blast in his palm
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

"In the end this will only be a nightmare for them," Cyrukai said, "But we all know this will be a much more painful experience for you."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Riza shrugged. "My life has and always will be a nightmare. The trick is to become part of it!" He said as he prepared to blast Cyruzaki.

Selecia jumped on his back and slammed her palm into the seal, cracking it. "Thanks for the time you bought me!" Riza threw her off and stumbled back. His mind was going insane, flipping back and forth through the emotions and alignments thanks to the now malfunctioning seal.

"NOW!" She yelled activating the namekian artifact. She shot a red beam, yelling at Cyril to mix his

Brutalize used: combo used
Supernova beam (SUPERNOVA)
Omega beam (OMEGA BOMB)

Ki used: 200 billion 

Corrupt Riza

Health 7.5 trillion
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Cyrukai screamed and sheets of energy rolled off him and added to the attack [Agarwaen Gûl: -15% of your Health]

[Combo: Omega Bomb] Cyrukai finished Selecia's Omega Bomb and launched it at Riza [7,000,000,000,000 Ki]

[C-Combo: Fujōna Tamashī Fukkatsu] Cyrukai pointed at the ground and the spirit of a dead Seraph appeared in a flash of energy. Cyrukai commanded the Seraph to assault Riza. The Seraph used Nuitha [Techs disabled.]
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:24 pm

((Overkill man. With the seal malfunctioning he couldn't do anything anyway.))

As the beam pierced his chest it tore a hole straight through him. The seal on his back shattered and he fell to the ground, his final shift disappearing. The purple glow in his eyes faded and returned ot their normal gold. He slumped against one of the pillars.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:31 pm

((I wasn't about to give you any chance of surviving.))
Cyrukai broke the fusion. Cyril approached Riza and stood over him. "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

"I have.....a fucking......hole in my chest...." He said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Ryuzaki came out of the fusion in a bad way. His head was pounding. He had gotten curious, so he had let Cyril take over the fighting while he rooted around in the Seraph's mind and memories. Some things, humans just weren't meant to be seen. Just as he was about to faint, a soft voice hummed to him to stay awake. If his mind stopped now, he would die, it had told him.

"Bloody hell, mate," Rick coughed, staring at Riza. "Need a bean?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Cyril put a finger in there and made some childish noises, "Oh yes, I know. I helped put it there." Cyril said as he knelt before him. "Oh Riza, I very much want to hold you responsible for all this." Cyril sighed as he placed another intrusive hand in his chest. Cyril's ki glowed golden and spilled into Riza's wound, burning like nothing else but also doing it's best to help. "Are you? Tell me. Did you bring them here on purpose? Was this the plan? I would love nothing more than to have someone still alive to blame."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Elucidia and Sarah rushed over to help the healing. The hole in his chest began to grow bigger. "Stop trying......look..." He scooped some blood out from his wound and held it up. He let it slip through his fingers and fall to the ground. It dissapeared before it even made a splash.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Ryuzaki put a hand on Cyril's shoulder. "He's... He's ceasing to exist, isn't he?" He swallowed. "Too right. Err. If this is my last chance to tell you. Uh, Riza, I... Don't think you were all too bad, mate. Alright bloke."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:15 pm

"Kinda looks like it." Cyril said while poking his hand through the hole again, knowing such an opportunity may not arise again. "I imagine it's because he split his soul too many ways perhaps. I dunno, the universe could just hate him."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:23 pm

"Thanks....." 

Elucidia got down next to him and softly cradled his head in her arms. "So....this is it then?"

Sarah nodded. "It's the nexus. It's tearing him apart. It's returning to its origin. He bonded with it so it is taking him with it.....bit by bit...."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Ryuzaki sighed, "Isn't there anything we can do?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Cyril shrugged and sat on the ground beside Riza. "Nothing I can do anyway." Cyril sighed. "Where'd it all go wrong, Riza? What happened to that kid who infiltrated the Ix with me?" Cyril looked away. No time left to make amends, poor Riza. "Where does the time go, Kasmis." Cyril looked bewildered. "Er, Riza. Sorry. Hmm." Why had he gone and said that?
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:41 pm

Riza looked up. "I know when it went wrong. I think about it every day"

Elucidia softly stroked his hair as he continued to disappear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall of the New Eternity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Shattered Hope IV :: Sagas :: Emperor Saga-
Jump to: