Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hall of the New Eternity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 pm

"Well," Rick asked.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:56 pm

"Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Riza sighed. "I had a sister once. Akeno was older than me by two years. She was taken by my father along with me. It was nice for a time. Then I inherited my family's bloodlust. My father was off fighting someone on a job and left us in a village with a friend. I snapped. I blacked out. I remember her trying to stop me from killing any more people.....she was stopping my blood spilling. So.....I snapped her neck as she hugged me. The villagers screamed at me. Calling me a monster.....so that's what I became."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Ryuzaki inhaled, "Then what has happened is your own doing, Riza. I'm sorry," he sighed, combing his fingers through his hair, "but it had to end somehow."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Cyril shuddered. "I... I was on the other side of such a conflict once. It's an awful thing, but in the end we are who we decide to be, not what anyone else thinks we are. I'm sorry you wont have the time to make amends."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Riza suddenly began laughing? "Make amends? No, that is something for people. I'm a weapon. All I can do is kill. Now go. Let me die how I deserve to. I nee to die as a monster, far away from the world and alone."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Ryuzaki nodded at Emily and Cyril. "Let us away."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Emily was dead and Cyril was sticking through to the end. "I told you you were a fool, Riza. You're no weapon. You're no monster. You're a husband, and a father, and another thrice-damned Saiyan who refuses to listen to anyone!" Cyril whistled and his ship stood by. It morphed into a sort of doorway and through this Elysium could be seen. Alive, bruised and battered, but alive.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:28 pm

"A few good actions doesn't forgive a lifetime of murder."

Elucidia clutched him tightly. "J-just be quiet Riza." Tears were streaming down her face as he continued disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Ryuzaki looked around for Emily, before saying, "Ah. Right."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Once Emily came back she was going to knock the fuck out of Rick for not remembering that she died for him. "No," Cyril admitted, "but it's better than just continuing being a murderer. Good bye Riza."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Riza looked at God-Breaker. "Do me a favor. Take thi to Amaterasu. It hers now. She is my heir."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Ryuzaki closed his eyes. The faster they were done here, the quicker they could bring back everything.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:47 pm

Cyril stared at Riza. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Riza smile a bit. "Also....last thing before I die. I left you all a gift back on Vegeta." With that last remark e disappeared.

Elucidia wiped her tears and grabbed the sword as the hall began to collapse. "Lets go..."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Cyril's ship carried him and Emily's body back to Vegeta. It gave the others a ride should they need one.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Laying outside the palace were two bodies. They were still breathing. It was Zeras and Xenovia.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Ryuzaki ran to the bodies, stuffing beans down their throats.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Cyril made a round trip, "Hurry u- oh. Come on, they'll come to on Vegeta."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Xenovia and Zeras spat out the beans. They were already fine. They slowly got up. "Ow." Said Xenovia, rubbing her head."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:58 pm

((I think Palace means the Vegetian Palace, Cyril.))

"Right-o. Don't suppose you'd help us bring everything back?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:01 pm

((Yeah, and?...))
"Oh come on Rick, they just almost sacrificed themselves for us." Cyril sighed, "We can't expect them to work miracles."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Elucidia appeared. "I guess...we just rebuild."

END

((This is not the end of the saga. Look at news in a few minutes. I'm making something)$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of the New Eternity   Hall of the New Eternity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hall of the New Eternity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: Shattered Hope IV :: Sagas :: Emperor Saga-
Jump to: