Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored as all heck.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:47 am

"I'm going to tell you why I'm alone, but you have to swear on your life that you'll never use this against me, or tell anyone. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:48 am

"I promise. I'm not that kind of person."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:51 am

Maynin sighed and leaned against a tree. "My father's name was Sparren...Spar? Spart-tan? I don't even remember, I'll just call him Spar. He was a great warrior, highly trained and tough as nails." She paused as if she couldn't believe she was saying such words of praise.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:55 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 1:59 am

"My mother's name was Clove, and she was terribly, twistfully shy. She spent a long time out in the deserts, just to get away from other people. I guess my father thought she was cute. Because he spent a lot of time with her, she was the only living thing he loved, and he defended her. Pretty soon, they had my older brother Toryn."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:50 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:57 am

"Well, I guess you could say they were happy for awhile." Maynin suddenly grew furious. "But good things never last forever. My father met another woman, and he loved her. He came home less and less, noooo, he was too busy for his family! Well, pretty soon I showed up, and he didn't even know. Then one day, Toryn takes me out to see Danrox, and the snake called Spar murders my mother while he's gone for That other woman!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:10 am

"Oh...."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:19 am

Maynin sighed and calmed down. "I'm just going to rush through the rest. Clove' s death pisses off the rest of the family, and they attack my father and his crew. This goes on for a few months, slowly picking each other off for one reason or another. And eventually, it's just me, Spar, Danrox and Toryn. So when Spar comes to kill Danrox, he finds me there. He asked Toryn to help him finish the job, killing me and Danny. And when he refuses, he...he killed him." She paused and allowed a single tear to roll down her face, the full force of the story was finally taking its toll. "In the end, my brother is dead and I'm raised my uncle. But then he sent me away for awhile. And when I came back, my time was between The Labyrinth, hanging out with a bartender, and doing absolutely nothing."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:27 am

Amaterasu hugged Maynin. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:30 am

Maynin closed her eyes. "Please Ama...I'm so tired of sympathy. What's done is done and I wish I could just forget, but it's not as simple as that. Because you all remind me too much about what I had once."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:33 am

Amaterasu frowned. "I see...."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:34 am

"Yeah..." She was silent for awhile. "Anyways... we should keep going."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:35 am

Amaterasu nodded. "Yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:37 am

Maynin held out her hand and a small red bird landed. "Ya know, I feel much better now that I've told." She started walking away. "I think I hear something over there."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:41 am

Amaterasu followed her, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:43 am

Maynin stopped dead in her tracks. She slowly started backing up, pushing Ama with her. "Shh! Turn around!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:44 am

Amaterasu blinked. "What? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:48 am

"Shut up!" She hissed, it was too late though, a perfectly camouflaged beast as tall as a tree turned in their direction. Blood covered its jaws and dribbled down its chin, it's massive paws were pure red and buried deep into the carcass of an unrecognizable animal. Nearby were a trio of dead kits.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:49 am

Amaterasu sighed. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:53 am

The creature leaned down, staring directly at the two. It stood still for a second before giving a monstrous roar that shook the ground. Maynin started shooting ki at it, but it had no affect. "Ama! It's fur is too matted to get to it!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:58 am

Amaterasu pulled out Dainslief. "I guess I should show off my new ability."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:00 pm

"Then by all means, show us." She said as she held back a clawed foot.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Amaterasu raised her hand and create a star above them. She lifted up the beast and threw it into the sun.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Maynin managed to grab on to a heavy claw, which ripped off. She watched as the beast roared and burned. "Well then... That's one way to do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored as all heck.    Bored as all heck.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored as all heck.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next