Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Balls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Green Balls Empty
PostSubject: Green Balls   Green Balls EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Zero landed on Namek in search of the Dragon balls. Zero climbed to the top of a large rock formation where he looked out into the sunrise, he had gotten on Namek just in time. Since zero arrived at sunrise that would mean he had all day to search for the dragon balls. The frog climbed to the top of the formation as well. Zero clicked the dragon radar and instantly picked up on every single dragon ball on the planet. Zero saw that the one closest to him was about two hundred kilometers to the east. Zero jumped off the rock formation and flew in the east direction.
Zero walked along a path in the forest as he followed the blipping sound of the dragon radar telling him which direction the next dragon ball was in. zero walked along keeping his pace as quickly as he could, zero didn’t want to spend too much time in this forest. Zero continued to walk until the dragon radar told him he had to leave the comfort of the trail and venture on his own into the thick wilds of the forest. Who knew what could be lurking in these woods, a bear, wolves, demons, monkeys, actually monkeys wouldn’t be that bad of a sight there very playful creatures unless they have a human body. Zero continued to walk until the dragon radar led him straight into a tree. Zero looked up and saw that the dragon ball was smuggled into a large birds nest. Zero climbed the tree and made his way to the branch the dragon ball was on. Once up there zero reached out and grabbed the dragon ball, then a large bird almost twice the size of the nest awoke to find that its dragon balls were being stolen. Zero dropped to the bottom of the tree and ran for his life. The bird was persistent and followed zero all the way back to the trail. Once where he could take a breather zero raised one hand and shot a beam of pure Ki energy at the ferocious bird. The bird evaded the attack floated in the air for a second and then decided the ball wasn’t worth the trouble of dying for. “If only it knew what it was good for?” Zero muttered to himself as he continued along the path.
Zero continued along the path in the forest, the dragon radar was showing that the fifth dragon ball was also in the forest. Zero walked along the trail of the forest until he came upon a large cave like structure. Zero looked at the dragon radar and saw that the arrow pointed directly into the cave. The cave was very dark and very spooky. Zero imagined the types of creatures he would see in the cave, then he thought maybe he would just meet a large grizzly bear that would tear him a new one for entering his home, but never the less zero had to have that dragon ball. Zero entered the cave and made a small ball of Ki in his hand for a light. The Ki was a bright pink a lighted the cave very affectively. Zero walked along the cave for a few minutes until he came across a large furry creature. “Crap, it’s a grizzly.” Zero said to himself, and right next to the grizzly was the fifth dragon ball. Zero slowly crept over to the grizzly and grabbed the ball. Zero let out a shriek of excitement as he grabbed the ball. The shriek awoke the grizzly and zero stared at the beast as it stood up to a cowering seven feet tall. Zero ran away in terror as fast as he could. Once outside the cave zero took off and flew away from this dreaded forest. The next ball was about one hundred meters from the forest and zero was happy about that.

Zero walked along and found the pond or ocean whatever it was and reached down and grabbed the ball. However, the ball was stuck, something was holding it down. Zero dove under the water and used a small ball of Ki to light the dark murky water. Zero saw that nothing was holding the ball down it was just stuck in a patch of mud that had hardened over the years into a coral reef. Zero pulled as hard as he could and then realized that it wasn’t a coral reef it was something’s dorsal fin. The giant creature slithered along the bottom of the pond or ocean and snapped at zero. Zero quickly dodged the attack, then swam around as fast as he could around the monster of the black lagoon creating a wurlpool and caused the sea serpent to go flying into the air. Zero followed the creature and could now see it more clearly. The ball was encased in the creature’s exoskeleton that had formed around the ball for years. As the creature was suspended in midair zero used a beam of Ki to cut the ball loose. Zero grabbed the ball and went on his way. Oh yeah, the monster fell on the beach and died seeing as how it can’t live without water. “Excuse me sir, but were with PETA and you can’t do that.” Fine, zero actually helped the monster back into the water where it didn’t die. “Thank you sir, here is your fine for almost writing about a creature that you didn’t save.” Zero took the ticket. “Damn animal rights groups. Zero left the beach and went on his way.
Zero flew in the cool breeze of Namek air as he headed to the next location of the sixth dragon ball. Zero noticed that this dragon ball was farther north and the landmasses started to end and the icebergs started to begin. Zero looked at his trusty dragon radar and saw that the dragon ball was about three clicks north of him, “grate it’s about to get even colder.” Zero flew until the dragon radar started to make a short faint beeping sound, this usually meant that he was getting closer to the dragon ball. Zero set himself down smoothly on one of the icebergs and began to walk around. The ice was cold to zero’s feet and he decided that he didn’t want to stay here too long or else he might turn in to a zero sickle. Zero walked a little further and saw that his prize, the sixth dragon ball, was stuck inside a glacier. Zero new this was no problem. Zero stuck one hand to the glacier and began to run Ki energy into his hand warming it, making a sort of heater to melt the surrounding ice. It took about three minutes for the whole process to finish but at the end zero reached his hand in and grabbed the dragon ball. Triumphant zero stuck the dragon ball into his bag with the others and flew off in the direction of the next dragon ball.
Zero walked over threw some bushes only to find that there was a bunch of Namekian hippies in the hot springs. They were smoking and drinking, zero even saw a statue of the giant Frog in the middle of the whole hot spring. Zero walked over and heard someone called to him, “Hey friend there’s no clothes in the hot spring.”
“I’m not wearing clothes.” Zero replied.
“Oh, carry on.” Zero laughed at the Namekian hippie, probably too drunk to see stupid idiot. Zero bent down and reached his hand into the water when he felt something, “Do you mind?” a woman said. Zero had apparently grabbed the woman’s leg. Zero instantly released and then saw the actual ball. Zero grabbed it and surprisingly enough there was another ball in the area and zero flew over behind the bushes were he found the next two dragon balls. Zero stuffed all both into his pouch and flew up into the air. Zero now flew back to the capital of Nutopia were the next ball was Inside the capital building. Zero maxed out his sneak ability and then entered threw the sky light and grabbed the ball that was hanging below. Just then a man came walking into the room. The man walked by Zero and didn’t even notice a thing. Zero sighed and then noticed that the man hit a switch on his way out of the room. An alarm rang and then the sky light shut snapping the rope in two. Guards swarmed the room and surrounded zero. Guns pointed at his face with locked and loaded on the side of the barrel, zero wasn’t sure if that was a pun or just a warning, and if so to him or to the guards, were they so high they needed warning signs on their own guns? Zero disappeared and then reappeared on the roof. Zero clicked the dragon radar and saw that the last dragon ball was somewhere on the other side of the world.
The dragon radar was showing that the last two dragon balls were about twenty yards that away, that’s the way the dragon radar said it. “Where is ‘that away’ I mean there’s North, South, East, and west.” The dragon radar updated the map and the compass now had an arrow that pointed that away. “Whatever.” Zero walked, that away, and about fifteen minutes later zero saw two dragon balls lying on the ground and went to reach for one when the frog came up and grabbed hem. Where did the frog come from last time we saw him he was flying through the air. The frog had found a voice translator and began to speak. “Hello, my name if Freddy, Freddy the frog. I am going to use these dragon balls to make myself the most powerful amphibian in the universe and take my revenge alone the man that wiped out so many of my kind. Now, hand over the dragon balls.” Zero laughed and started rolling over. The frog became frustrated and screamed at zero again. This time however, zero was wearing protective ear plugs. The frog was surprised and screamed again, and again, and again, and again. Eventually zero got tired of hearing the frog scream and kicked him away again. Zero grabbed the dragon balls and stuffed them into his pouch. Zero flew away.
The frog landed back at the slave-I, the frog’s family greeted him with open arms but when he told them he had failed in his mission his family kicked him to the curb. Zero walked over to the slave-I and saw the frog sitting there crying. “Hey little guy what’s wrong? Did I kick you to hard?” The frog shook his head and pointed to his ex-family. “Oh, I see you got divorced by your wife because you couldn’t get the dragon balls is that it?” the frog nodded. “Well, tell you what, I don’t give a crap.” Zero kicked the frog and he went flying. This time he landed in the cave with the giant snake. However, it doesn’t end like you think it does. The frog and the snake lived happily and got married in a September wedding. Zero could not attend because it was September and the wedding was today and he was very busy today. Zero did hear that the frogs ex showed up and crashed the wedding though. Supposedly wedding’s between frogs and snakes were not allowed. Zero couldn’t allow that though, everyone should be able to marry who they want. Zero kicked away the ex and smiled at the snake. The snake fainted again, infect the whole church fainted. “Well, I never.” Zero said again in a polite offended manor. Zero walked aboard the slave-I and flew to some random location on Namek. And the frog and snake lived happily ever after.
Zero landed on earth in the middle of the day around lunch time. He walked around west city just walking, no specific reason. “Dang it this isn’t Namek, stupid ship over shot the distance.” Zero got back into the ship and tried again. Zero landed on Nutopia, the once proud earth moon, now made into a planet of hippies. “Dang stupid busted ship I said Namek, the planet we were just on about an hour ago.” Zero tried again and this time Zero landed in a small field that was over populated with frogs. “Ok this is definitely the place.” Zero recognized the over populatedness of the planet and while he had some free time he figured he would kill off some of the frogs. Zero saw Freddy and the snake sitting on a rock making out. Zero puked a little in his mouth at the thought of hybrid snake frog babies.
Zero was getting bored he was trying to find the perfect pace to summon the dragon. Zero had heard that if you summon the dragon in the right place the dragon is in a better mood. Zero really wanted this to happen because every time he summons that dang dragon he winds up getting hit in the balls with one of the dragon balls leaving him with a scar and unable to reproduce. Zero searched and searched for hours until he found the perfect spot it was beautiful. There were field of green, red roses too. And unsurprisingly more freaking frogs. “Ok someone has to do something about these stupid frogs.” Zero used telekinesis to lift all the frogs up off the planet and send them into space. Well not all of them there should be some frogs left at least. Zero was so happy that he had found the perfect spot to summon the dragon now all he had to do was wait for him to appear.

Word count: 2461
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Green Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Balls   Green Balls EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Green Balls
Page 1 of 1