Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

challenge, cause why not

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

challenge, cause why not Empty
PostSubject: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Zero appeared, "Cyril, where are you? I have a very seriouse question to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:16 pm

"Lemme guess, you're ambition and inherent greed has led you to believe you're the rightful owner of this planet?" Cyril asked from behind Zero almost spitefully.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Zero turned around, "oh, you scared me there. No you never do anything here so why not give it to me?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 pm

A blue haired newcomer popped up. "I am also interested."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Cyril snorted contemptuously. That had been the word he was looking for earlier, not spitefully. "The Namekians are content just the way they are. I do enough to keep things in balance, and that's all the Namekians expect, or indeed, even want. Any change I might have suggested has been shot down in favor of tradition."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:43 pm

(DNA I) (Armor I)"i still want it and if you won't give it to me I'll take it, hi akira.I'll deal with you as well i guess. Namek will be mine." Zero pressed the wrist band and activated the metallic substance. zero then staired at cyril causing him toexperince his worst nightmare (BM: Despair) Zero then formed a supernova and shrouded it in a veil of cosmi energy and then himself in a armor of ki. this was all focused apon. Zero formed another and focused it towards akira, or whoever the blue haired girl is, and did the same and used BM:despair on her so she couldn't do a thing (repeat)
(all moves were focused, 1,500,000,000 x10 = 15billion x4 celestial veil focused =60billion x4 ki battle armor focused =240billion + 1/4 = 300billion damage to both. BM:Despair prevents the use of techniques or abilities.)
Ki: 3,975,000,000-3billion= 975,000,000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:54 pm

"It's adorable that you think that would work." Akira raised her hand and stopped the wave of fear. It was sent straight back at Zero. She then smirked and at the attack with her shadows. "I'll show you power." A cloak of shadows surrounded her, powering her up. "Sorry kid. Times up." She lunged forward and exploded with energy. She then stopped right in front of him. "Checkmate." She punched him with a fist of shadows.

Rewind: sends Fear back at you
Dark Hunger ((celestial shield)) absorbs your attack
Shadow Queen ((heart of the stars)) x3 PL
Universal break x5 PL
Shadow Force ((tempest)) x3 to attack

Attack is 100 billion staminax3 = 300 billion
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Rewind isn't a move))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Rewind is her racial trait))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:03 pm

could you post her current stats please.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm

PL: 6 trillion 
Health: 3 trillion 75 billion
Ki: 3,200,000,000,000
Stamina: 2,700,000,000,000
Speed: 0
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Cyril spat on the ground with uncharacteristic scorn. "The planet is Akira's, I hold no special love for Namek." Cyril left in a small burst of light.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:12 pm

"ehh, ok, it will be mine eventualy though." Zero left.
End.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Akira whooped then explores Namek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenge, cause why not   challenge, cause why not Empty

Back to top Go down

challenge, cause why not
Page 1 of 1