Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Mystery Tour

Go down 
+3
Sora Kyoshi
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Magical Mystery Tour Empty
PostSubject: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Artik sat on the grass, looking at the sky. The gentle fall breeze swished the trees, leaves and the grass back and forth. It was Artik's favourite season.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:14 pm

"Hello Arty!" Cyril called cheerfully from across the grassland. He was no longer wearing his normal attire but a long coat with a vest and a black scarf with large script on either end. His hat was gone as well. "We're getting more and more visitors lately." Cyril remarked as he closed the distance between himself and Artik.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Artik stood and brushed off his brown coat. He, too, was wearing a scarf. Silver and orange, floorlength mass of wool. "Visitors? You mean to Earth? Any Saiyans?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

"To Earth. I hadn't checked." Cyril took a large breathe. Licked the air. "3 Saiyans a... Well there's a fourth but there's something different about... er... her? Yes her. More powerful. And a human who recently popped up with an above average power level." Cyril scratched his head. "I think that's it."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Artik nodded slowly, "Maybe we'll meet them soon!" He sighed. "A couple of planets have finished fixing themselves after the spacequake." He took a cool breath as the breeze made his coat flutter slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

"Yes, I've noticed. That's actually what I was here for." Cyril's eyes sparkled. "I was thinking another tour de universe, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Artik grinned, "My thoughts exactly. Your ship or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:43 pm

"Yours, mines been a bit... unreliable lately. Coincidentally, do you mind if I put a trans-dimensional corridor between our ships? Just in case, you never know when that might come in handy." Cyril remembered when his ship had materialized 500 feet-ish below ground by mistake. He wanted a quick way out just in case.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Artik shrugged, "A-course." He looked down the hill, at the meadow. He smiled lightly, "where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Cyril's ship wavered into existence beside him and he entered it. A moment passed and sparks flew and there was a pop as a sonic barrier was crossed. Cyril leaped out of the ship. "Hmm... I was thinking Majin. I simply find it hard to believe it's made of candy!" Cyril patted out a small spark that was starting a fire on his scarf. "Uhm. But first I have a question."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Artik's mind whirred, considering any questionz it could be. He cleared his throat as his scarf blew black lighrly, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Cyril knocked on his space ship. "I can't think of what I should make the exterior. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Artik pondered this, and shot off several sughestions, "A piano, a Sputnik-shaped ship, a metal eagle, a big tree to match your pike. A bunch of omelets. Hobos. The Torah. A teepee. A Pink Floyd album. A big keyhole. A solid oak door. Jellybeans all stuck together."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:09 pm

"I actually like the big tree but it seems a bit... conspicuous." Cyril stroked his chin, "I was considering a door as well." Cyril turned. "The human is coming."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:12 pm

"A cloud?" Artik thought it went with the angelness nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Sora was currently flying in the sky, doing large flips and just relaxing. You know, being a kid! He continued to fly until he saw some small dots back on the ground. It seemed like humans.. well.. there were the chances of them being aliens as well. But who cares! The boy let himself drop to the ground, doing some back flips on the way down. He landed on both feet in front of the two strangers and grinned. "What's up?!" He said loudly. The boy put his hands behind his head and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:16 pm

"A cloud!" Cyril exclaimed delightedly. "Yes! Perfect! Computer, search cloud under exterior themes." The exterior of the ship went through several changes depicting a cloud, mist, thunder heads. "Ooh stop there." There was a glowing multi-colored cloud. "Glow Cloud exterior setting." The ship intoned. "Perfect! Thanks Artik."
Cyril saw a human drop from the sky. "See? Told you."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Artik smiled, then noticed something, "It's... dropping small, dead animals." Artik responded to the boy, "Yo." The orange monkeyman grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 pm

"So so.. who are you random people?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. He had never seen anyone outside of his village so this was new for him. Sora looked at the space ship and walked towards it. He put his hand on the large object and patted it. "Wow, I never seen one of these things before.." commented.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:30 pm

"Hello, I'm Cyril." Cyril observed the small dead animals dropping the cloud. "Stop that."  he hissed quietly to his ship. The ship stopped dropping small dead animals. "Yep, that's a top-of-the-line spaceship." Cyril turned. "Now here comes that Saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:56 pm

"Artik," he bowed, "King of Saiyans!" He gestured to the blue policebox, "my ship!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Um, Am I at the right place?” The young girl said staring at a large ship. Maybe it was. Dressed in a purple sun dressed which stopped at her knees with a hole poked into it at the back so her tail could have some room seeing that she didn’t like when it was wrapped around her waist and of course a pair of sun glasses and matching flip flops. She became accustomed to living on earth for a few weeks and it showed. Sipping on her cold drink she would walk inside the ship in awe of how big it was. “Woooow, it’s huge!” Her tail would wiggly excitingly as she look around the vessel. If only Myrad was here to share it with her.
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Sora stared at the large ship, surprised at how it looked. Wow.. it made him want to get one! That would be pretty awesome, he could ask what is does later on. He was pretty sure it involved some sort of traveling though. "The names Sora!" he replied with a smile. The boy snapped his attention to the new arrival. She didn't even introduce herself.. maybe she just didn't feel like it. He stared at the tail behind her with a confused expression. "Uh, Hi." he said. He turned to face the other two near him. "Just what are you guys doing with a ship?" he questioned. Without waiting for an answer, Sora simply walked into the ship as well.

He looked around the place with sparkle in his eyes. It... was.. so... cool!
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:16 pm

"Alright just walk in then..." Cyril said, a bit surprised at the newcomers audacity. "Well how else are we supposed to travel if we don't have a ship, Sora?" Cyril entered the ship with a shrug in Artik's direction. "Hi I'm Cyril. And you are?" Cyril asked the Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Artik blinked, "Erm. So which one are we taking again?" He briefly wondered if the other two were hallucinating about the size of the ship, but shrugged and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Mystery Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next