Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Mystery Tour

Go down 
+3
Sora Kyoshi
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Makoto had sensed Artik and Cyril. But there were to aura's that he had never sensed before. Makoto hid his power so that it only showed that he had around 3,000 pl, he always wanted to carry the element of surprise. He grimaced a little at the fact that his son followed him. Makoto did not like taking Riza near Artik. Makoto still hadn't regained his trust of the orange saiyan but his son was adamant. Touching down on the earth he noticed a woman and a young boy. Makoto instantly recognized the woman as being a legendary saiyan, as he had been one himself. He heard them talking about the hugeness of the ship and blinked. He walked up to the group and smiled and waved. "Hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Lilith would scratch the back of her head as it seems she had misjudged the size of the ship she boarded, too much earth junk food probably caused that. Turning to Cyril she would give a slight bow as she introduced herself. “Hiya everyone! I’m Lilith, but you can just call my lily. Umm I guess it’s no secret but I am a sayian, but I reside on earth now. I’m pleased to meet you all and I hope we have a safe trip!”. Lilith would give a slight bow once more before turning to take a seat. But there were no seats, a bit confused about the seating accommodations Lilith would tug on the arm of Artik. “Umm excuse Captn’ Crunch, where are we suppose to sit?” Lilith’s expression was one of bewilderment. Surely they didn’t expect her to stand for such a long trip.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:54 pm

"It a bird, no a plane, wait it Zaynman!!!!!!!!!!". Zayn flew pass the TARDIS tossing eggs at it "hahaha never cracker!". He flew into the air flying away from the scene, he soar through the clouds. He felt the cool breeze, he was finnaly free from he'll. Zayn haven't seen the sun in a long time, he could go back to his life. He wasn't going to get near Makoto and the others people down there no more. He was far away from them now, he could go get a job or something. He'll changes guy, it felt like prison but 100x worse. Zayn flew down on the ground, he lowered his power level incase he was being followed. He dances a little exciting of being alive again, he then flew back into the air far away.

(Exit topic)
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Sora took a few steps around the ship that wasn't that big. Regardless, it was cool in his eyes! It could be his size and he would think it's awesome. He turned to face Cyril and grinned, his eyes still sparkling. "Well then, where are you guys traveling? Can I come? Can I? Pleeeeease with a cherry on top!" he exclaimed, getting right in the poor man's face. The boy turned to face Lily and the other new arrival. Sora energetically waved at them and showed them a bright smile. "Hi! Nice to meet you guys!" He replied. The young human proceeded to take a seat on the ground, also noticing there was no where to sit.

"It's not that bad, the ground is really comfy." He said. Sora used his bag as a pillow to lay his head upon. He didn't mind this at all!
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Cyril shifted uncomfortably. There getting to be a bit too many people for his liking. He walked around Sora and observed everyone. "Er... how do either of you know we're going anywhere?" Cyril looked at Artik a bit lost, "Did.. Is there a party? Did I miss my invite?" He leaned against the hexagonal control panel careful not to touch any controls. Cyril knew full well they were going somewhere but how did these perfect strangers know? "Either way, we're going to Planet Majin. Hi Makoto, hi Riza."

Last edited by Cyril on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Artik blinked at Lilith. "There isn't a need for seats. We disappear and reappear where and when ever we want." He looked at Cyril, "Anymore people coming?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Makoto ducked as he entered the TARDIS so he wouldnt hit his head. He watched his son enter behind him and did frown more. "So Artik where are we heading?" Makoto asked. Riza seperated from the group and went over to hang out by Cyril. "Hello Cyril." Riza said.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Zayn was flying in the sky, he was relaxing looking for his friends. He looked down to see a blue box "I remember that box" he said, as he flew down on the ground. He open the door, he look around the place to see that there were two people that he never saw before. "Um hello guys". Zayn walked inside the blue box "so what going on here?". He closed the door behind him, he lean on the side of the door. Zayn was ready to start on a new adventure, he was chuckled. He looked over at the two that he never meet before "so who are you guys".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Oh. Mkay Captn’”. Lilith would look around the already clouded space ship to determined where she should sit. This “ship” wasn’t bigger than a fridge yet they had so many people on board. A sigh would escape her lips as she decided next to the young human who seemed a bit too excited to be tagging along, which Lilith found adorable. It would seem she was about to make new allies and she welcomed this change in her life. She would walk over to the empty spot next to young lad and took a seat next him, covering her legs of course since she was in a ship, not a very big one, and was surrounded by strange men. She would shift over closer to the boy as she got a bit nervous around being a bunch of strangers. “Umm mind if I stick with you Sora?” She said politely with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Sora yawned as he laid on the ground. He was getting a bit too used to sleeping on the ground. But that was a good thing since he was traveling all over the place. His eyes were closed the entire, despite this the boy heard everything. 'Planet Majin... huh. Never heard of that before, seems legit.' he thought with a small smile. Sora's thoughts were interrupted when Lily had said his name. He fully opened his eyes and smiled at her, all of his teeth showing. "Sure! A little company wouldn't hurt anybody." He replied. It would be nice to get to know the strangers here, he wouldn't feel so out of place during the trip.

The boy waved at the other person he seemed to miss. "Names Sora, you?" he asked. He laid back against his bag and lightly yawned. "I don't know about you Lily, but this is the first time I've been in something like this! Aren't you excited?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Myrad flew through the sky. He was just coming from watching a tournament, So he wore his normal clothing of a T-shirt and jeans. Flying through the sky, Myrad noticed a strange blue box on the ground. Falling to the ground he pressed his hand on the side of the door. It opened and he entered silently though it had to push another person out of the way to get it open. Once he was inside he moved to the nearest corner. Standing in the corner Myrad looked around and shrugged. He wondered what exactly was going on. For the most part he didn't care.. He would just blend in with the background like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Cyril gestured futilely at the door and the Saiyan that just walked in. "Apparently another Saiyan." Cyril sighed in answer to Artik's question. "People just keep walking right in. What the hell guys? There's a thing called knocking." Cyril turned to the newcomer. "Are you just going to waltz right in and not introduce yourself? I'm Cyril." Cyril looked at Artik and Makoto, a bit exasperated by the many, many people joining their tour. He glanced at the door. "And another one is coming, let's see if he knocks."
Back to top Go down
Ashura
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Ashura had just been traveling around the country side. He was currently on a quest to find the worlds largest pizza and sadly enough, he had found it yet. While he was biking he saw a blue telephone box. It was a rather curious sight as they weren't that common anymore. The antiquity of the box, and the fact that he wanted to make a phone call, drove him to try and use the box. Ashura neared the phone booth and parked his bike and started walking over to it.

His hands were digging around his pockets trying to gather up some spare change. He firmly grasped the door to the box and opened it. However this wasn't an ordinary phone both as the door didn't lead to a small square with a phone in it. It lead to a rather large room that was currently filled with people. Ashura stood there with his hand on the door still, looked around a bit, and then closed the door. what in the hell? He couldn't help but think to himself. He opened the door a second time hoping the door would lead to a phone this time. Unfortunately it didn't it led to the room. Ashura closed it once more before letting out a sigh and then repeatedly opened and closed it another 3 times in quick succession. After losing all hope that it would lead him to a regular phone booth at some point he finally opened the door for the last time and walked in. Closing the door behind him he took another quick look around and asked a simple question.

"Where's the phone?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Makoto looked as the new person entered. He ingnored that and walked over to Myrad. "You seem familiar...you were a member of one of the strike teams were you not?' Makoto crossed his arms and looked down at the smaller Saiyan. Riza had gone over to Sora, who he noticed was around the same age as him. Riza smiled and nearly bounced over. "Hi!' he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Zayn was surprised of how many people actually found the TARDIS. He barely knew anyone here, he walked over to the new person that just entered. "And who might you be" he said, as he puts on a fez and bow tie. He walked near Makato patting the tall man on the back "long time no see Makoto". He didn't really care about what he did to him the last time they meet. "So any food in here, I haven't ate in a looooooong time" he said. Zayn took his shades from his pocket putting them on, he played on the ground. He was ready to journey across the galaxies to meet new people, even though he was in a room full of people he never met before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Im Lilith! And to be honest I’m a bit excited myself.” It seems that the boy’s excitement was contagious as she couldn’t help but feel restless. Her bright blue eyes scanned the area till they landed on a familiar sight. At top speed she would run towards Myrad and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest. Closing her eyes she would inhale the familiar scent of her childhood friend before speaking. “Mychaan you came! I thought I was gonna be stuck here with a bunch of strange men! Ugh talk about awkward! And they have no seats! How do they expect a delicate flower like me to stand!” Lilith would pout as she looked up at Myrad with her chin on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Ro, Tan, and Sen found the TARDIS. Ro activated his sensor and nodded. "He is in there. There is no doubt about it." The three of them walked up to the door. Tan kicked in the door and saw Makoto. He charged at him and punched the saiyan in the gut. "Makoto you bastard! Do you have any idea how long we have been looking for you?!?!?" Ro and Sen stood awkwardly in the doorway and RO slowly walked over to Makoto. He grabbed Tan and moved him back a few feet. "I'm extremely sorry master. Tan gets excited as you know." Sen quietly entered and stood at Makoto's side.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Artik looked around, he was lost in thought, and had not noticed the new people. He heard someone say it was too small, and another say they were hungry. "TARDIS, dining room protocal." Artik smirked as the room gently but instantly shifted into a large, open space that looked like an open, grassy Roman forum. The only difference being a large, circular, stone table gilded with gold around the edges. On the table were silver, empty platters at each of the entricatly carved stone chairs, which were somehow as comfy as a beanbag chair. "I told you, just because the outside is the size of a fridge, doesn't mean that it has to be on the inside. The TARDIS is infinite!" He looked around at all the newcomers, "To everyone just joining us, I am Artik, King of Saiyans." He put on the black jeweled crown. He stared curiously at the androids. They almost look like they were supposed to fit together... "Right then, MIRAJANE, COME ON OUT." He shouted down a cobbled path that lead to another running horizontally. If one were to follow the path, the TARDIS's corrifors would show themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Myrad opened his mouth to answer the gigantic saiyan. Only to feel something run into him, the person came at him with so much force that he began to fall. Due to the ship's sudden change Myrad found his head ramming into a stone chair. Causing to slump over in shock for a few seconds. His brain rattled from the impact. "Ouch..." Myrad said before cursing silently. Looking down at what ran into him he saw it was a familiar face. "Damn it Lilith, I swear.. You'll be the death of me. Next time could you warn me or something" Myrad said rubbing his head. "and I guess you expect me to stand around and hold you in my arms?" Myrad said sarcastically. His head was pounding, he really needed something to let him know she was coming for him. At least this time he wasn't on top of a building.

Last edited by Myrad on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Cyril stifled his laughter at the passengers' reactions to the sudden change. "I didn't expect this large of an outcome for out little universal tour. Hope this doesn't complicate things." Cyril went over to Artik. "Can we still guarantee a non-lethal trip? I'm not sure we can look over all these people at the same time." Cyril whispered to Artik so no one would hear.
Back to top Go down
Ashura
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Ashura

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Ashura wasn't really sure what to do... As nobody answered his question he look for a group of people to talk to. A random weirdo ran up to him then quickly left after making little to no sense which completely confused Ashura even more than he already he was. He looked around and saw a dude, another dude, a huge dude, a girl and girl who just collided with some other guy. Then to Ashura's amazement the whole interior changed into some sort of early century dining room. Nothing like eating off of stuff made of rock. Definitely sanitary. He decided to go on over to the two that fell seeing as they looked like the funniest and more laid back of the bunch. He gave a shy smile and a quick wave before introducing himself.

"Hi im Ashura."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Artik smiled, taking a seat, "tell the platters what you'd like. Same with the goblets." He sighed, "TARDIS, set a course for Majiny."The ship's engine screeched lightly and they were on the way, "Only
.. the TARDIS, see, she's a little mad at me, ordering a dining room, only to have her depart. She won't arrive till we finish our meal."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Makoto explained everything to the bio-androids. He gave them all a hug and conversed with them for awhile. When the food came Makoto asked for a banquet of neat. He devoured it on seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Lilith's eyes grew brighter as the once compact room grew into a dining room. Taking Myrad by the arm she would go grab something to eat, but when she took a bite out of it, it tasted horrible. "Ewwwww what the hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Artik threw the stone table over Zayn's head.

Makoto- 30K PL, 15Z
Cyril- 20kPL, 10k Z.
Zayn- 15k PL, 7.5k Z
Lil - 10k PL, 5k Z
Ashura- 2k PL, 1k Z
Everyone Else- 5k PL, 2.5K Z
END

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Mystery Tour   Magical Mystery Tour - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down