Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 pm

"I tried to conserve some energy, but if  i don't use enough it doesn't do much damage, but if i use to much i don't have enough left over." Zero explained.

"yea, but he has enough energy to devour an entire tray of hyperpork," Grim said, "when do I get a turn?" Grim was now complaining.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Emily shrugged, "Well, you did much better than you did last time, Zero."

"If you want a turn, Grim, you can try and fight me if you want." Cyril offered.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Grim accepted Cyril's offer and took a fighting stance.

Zero figured it was his turn to watch now.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Cyril pushed himself up from his throne with a bit of difficulty, "I feel so old ever since I lost my power," he complained. "Well, since I'm at such a disadvantage, Grim, I'll use a limited amount of items. Perhaps a single bean, or maybe a smoke bomb. Agreed?" ((This'll be non-lethal))

Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Grim agreed and pulled out his scythe, Grim proceeded to spin it around and then brought it down in a quick. "you first."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Cyril is a Badass   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Cyril also removed his Ki Charm. Cyril frowned at Grim, "Well if you insist," he rasped- old age was truly getting to him. Cyril took an unsteady step back and sighed. He flopped back into his throne with a wince. "Can't go on like this." With a slow gesture, Cyril formed a Spirit Ball in his hand. With a surprising burst of speed, he threw it at Grim. [Accuracy; Spirit Ball; 1,000 (halved because of Accuracy) x 2 = 1,000 Unblockable]

Health: 300 x 1.5 (Clouded Pike) = 450
Ki: (600 + 300((Ki Charm)) ) x 1.5 (Clouded Pike) = 1,350 - 1,000 = 350
Stamina: 0
Speed: 0
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Grim wasn't expecting this and he couldn't do any thing, Grim fell to his knees, "damn it." Grim now fell all the way to the ground and layed flat on his stomach.

Zero figured it wouldn't last long but he wasn't expecting it to be that quick, "damn Cyril."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Emily had seen Cyril at his full power before, and still she was surprised at how fast Cyril managed to end the battle.

Cyril allowed himself a smile of satisfaction. "Sorry, Grim. Any toying with you and I would have been defeated. Perhaps when both of us are stronger and you are more skilled you can come back and train with me with a bit more... efficiency." He settled into his throne a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Zero moved Grim over to the side so he wouldn't get hurt any more, "I might just have to take you up on that." Grim said with a smile on his face.

"So Cyril, what exactly was this little skurmish between me and Emily suppose to do?" Zero said couriosely.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:08 pm

"I haven't seen you fight recently and I needed to know where you were at with your combat skills." Cyril explained. "From what I see you have an excellent repertoire of techniques, your power level is decent, but you lack any traces of strategy and forethought. You are much too rash in your movements."

Emily nodded in agreement. "From all the battles I've seen you fight, you have a tendency to throw your power around recklessly. You just don't have the sheer power for that style of combat to work."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:20 pm

"As far back as i can remember I've always been a little rash. I do see what your trying to say though." Zero rubbed the back of his head trying to comprehend some sort of idea to fix this.

Grim spoke, "Is there a way to tell what a good amount of power would be to use in a given situation?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Cyril rolled his head to look at Emily and made a gesture towards them.

"Well, it depends on the given situation. If your opponent can instantly block or dodge your attacks without any effort, you need to make an attack that they HAVE to avoid or else they become crippled. Conserve your power and never throw an attack you know they will instantly dodge that is higher than their health. Always make it a bit below their health. Wear them down, but conserve so that once their defense are down you can take them out." Emily explained. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:44 pm

"what if though, the opponet has enough power to just dodge and not use up an instant dodge, therefore causing you to have just put an attack into play that was easily dodged and then leaving you with even less power, there by causing you to have even less power making it easier to kill you and..." Grim was interupted.

"SHUT UP!," Zero screamed, "what he means is what if the opponet doesn't have to use an instant dodge technique."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Emily shrugged, "Well, keep in mind they would just do that once they've used their instant dodges. So you've lowered their defensive stats as well. Besides, your attack should be strong enough that they can't block it without using a technique like IT. That's the point."

"You just need to think things through before you do them. Ever played chess, Zero?" Cyril asked.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:55 pm

zero shrugged, "I have played before, not many times but enough to now what each piece does and the main point, which is being to destroy the kings defences and then him himself."

Grim chimed in, "so are you saying that you should look at battling like a game of chess?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:05 pm

"Yes. You need to predict as many possible outcomes as possible and mentally prepare for each." Cyril affirmed.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:11 pm

"any possible out come?" Zero looked around the palace.

Grim started again, "so think of every outcome possible and if you do that you will already have a plan for that situation."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:15 pm

"Right." Cyril said. "If you do that and use your attacks wisely, you can kill people twice your power level. Or, in this case," Cyril gestured to Grim, "roughly four times your power."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:27 pm

"But doesn't most of your possible moves depend on the techniques you know?" Grim asked.

Zero began studying a pillar in the room.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Emily snapped her fingers and got Zero's attention.

"Yes. Which is why learning techniques is very important." Cyril confirmed. "You just have to be smart about how you use them. It pays to take a look at what you do and don't know and constantly make improvements. Take a day and form strategies. Learn how to use your techniques and combine them to make yourself a force to be reckoned with!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Zero had heard Emily snapp her fingers but he was to busy to listen, zero walked over to Emily, "Is thisyour strategy as well?"

"what if your opponent goes completely off the handle and doesn't even think of what they are going to do next?" Grim asked.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:40 pm

"Yes." Emily replied.

"Then it's in your best interest be more powerful than them." Cyril answered.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:49 pm

"well, then how about we put this to the test, this place is quite large and there are many hiding spots, how about a game." Zero said

"Really, you think now is a good time to play a game?" Grim replied.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Cyril loathed to leave his chair.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Emily.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Zero explained, " well as i said this place is quite large and it would make for grate hiding spots, I imagine this room itself is atleast 50 by 50. Any way, Cyril you won't have to leave your chair. You see you keep saying it is wise to think through every possibilty, well how about we play a guessing game. there are about six columns in this room alone, Cyril make six balls of ki and place one behind each pillar. Now the purpose is to try to be the last one standing. Each ball will have a different level of power it can deal. Emily and i will be playing. once you look behind a pillar the ball of ki will attack and you will be blasted. no dodhing though, the purpose is to see how well you can think through something that you don't know is there. Now to make things even we will both have a power level of of 1,000,000. Hot it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next