Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 pm

the beam went right through zero, the real zero appeared behind rick, "I wouldn't have done that, you just wasted most of you Ki." zero walked around rick nd looked at him, "you know it has been a while since we have seen each other hasn't it." One of theballs had disapeared and was now in the sky, " now where did that ball go." Zero threw the ball at rick (after image, universal spirit ball, 200,000 x 5 = 1,000,000)
Ki:263,000
stamina: 462,000
speed: 503,185
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 pm

((no items k))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Rick laughed, "And you just wasted After-Image. I still have plenty of strength to obliterate you." Rick shrugged and took the attack. "Sorry. Did someone throw a table-tennis ball at me?" He shot another Galick Gun at Zero. [-500,000 Ki, 750,000 damage]

HP 1,600,000
Ki 1,100,000
St 1M
Sp 1M
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:19 pm

zero shot a piercing glance at rick and stopped his attack, "rick, your being foolish, stop using all your power." the second ball had disappeared from zeros hand, mostly because the Ki now surrounded his hand. zero struck rick (end game, ki fist; 200,000 + 100,000 x 2 = 600,000)
Ki: 163,000
stamina: 262,000
speed: 508,185
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:23 pm

((Did you just combine two offensive techniques in one move? Gonna call a 'fuck no' on that one.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Endgame is a defensive tech))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 pm

((Fine. Whatever.))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:27 pm

(( you still have your turn))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:32 pm

((ZERO. YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE. JESUS.))

Rick took the blast because it still didn't matter, "Stop telling me how to fight, you pathetic filth."
He threw yet another Galick Gun at Zero. [-500,000Ki, 750K damage]

HP 1,000,000
Ki 600,000
St 1M
Sp 1M
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 pm

"kaio ken times three" zero sent a beam at the beam rick shot therefore creating a beam that was now headed towards rick...beam, "Ki Cannon." (-978,000 + 750,000 = 1,728,000 total damage)
ki:0
stamina:786,000
speed: 1,524,555
health:178,648
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Rick chuckled at the image of himself, "Hilarious. Roshi's technique does come in handy.... GALICK GUN."
[-After-Image, -500,000Ki, 750K damage]

HP 1,000,000
Ki 100,000
St 1M
Sp 1M
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 am

((1)) zero powered up and then kicked away ricks attack (power up, lightning kick; -300,000 x 2.5 = 750,000)
ki:0
stamina:14,400
speed:609,822
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:01 am

((You can't use an offensive move to block like that. I'm positive! Riiight?))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 am

((you've done it before))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 am

((Prove it.))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

((planet: Glacian, topic: any takers, page:3))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 am

((One Internet point to Zero for calling out Artik's bullshit. Redeemable for a high five))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:33 am

((He just used stamina to block. You used lightning kick to block. Offensives TECHS cannot block.))
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:34 am

((Well we use offensive ki Attacks to block and counter. So why not stamina ones?))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:35 am

((That's only for clashes.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:36 am

((It is still blocking and countering. It would make sense. Besides it adds another later of depth. I'm all for what Zero did. Plus it doesn't break any laws of physics or anything))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 am

((yea, its essentualy the same))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:39 am

((Offensive ki techs can only be used to clash, not block or dodge. And since there isn't really a stamina equivalent of a clash....
I suppose we could make an equivalent called struggle or something but idk...))
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:40 am

Well a clash is essentially a counter))
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:42 am

((Look. THIS ISN'T THE FUCKING SUGFESTION BOX. AND IT'S "YEAH"*. IT HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST TWO CENTURIES. I can handle some spelling mistakes, but I absolutely hate that one. Anyway, Cyril and I will look into it. But for now, you cannot use offenaive stamina techinques to block.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)   Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyril Tries to Help Zero Stop Bring So Inept (or something)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next