Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descent ((Open to all))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Stranger
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
The Stranger

Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:19 pm

The Stranger whistled as he neared Cyril. "Cynric told me to send henchmen after the good guys. I do not trust them with three of you. Then again, a Schizo, a drifter, and..." he gestured to Artikzuru, currently picking his teeth with a tree. The Stranger laughed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:44 pm

"Not a Schizo. Just a delusional man who won't accept who he really is. And besides. If you knew anything about me you would know that I am not a good guy. I never have been." Looking the man up and down he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Did he just whistle at me? What was that? Was that a "wow you're attractive" whistle or..
"Well really he's not a Schizo," Cyril began a long tirade, "He doesn't have the auditory illusions or several other symptoms etc." Cyril gestured at Artik, "That's the king of entire planet of warriors." He began running out breathe, "And not all those who wander are lost!" Cyril said in reply to the way he was described. "Oh and I'm ruler of good ol' Earth here." He turned slightly to look at Makoto, "I keep forgetting that." Cyril said all this in a amiable, carefree manner.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
The Stranger
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
The Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:36 pm

He laughed, doing the point-y Obama hand gesture. "Oho! But you ARE lost. Painfully so. And now... your journey, your delusions, your... monkey business... come to an end. Now, you die." The Stranger charges his Mask Beam, which takes three posts' time to charge. When used, every enemy will be unconcious for three turns.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Makoto walked looked at the man with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't really scared at all. Something would happen to save him. Makoto's inner arrogance was certain of that.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Cyril saw the chance and he took it, "Guys, we have to put everything into this shot cause I have no doubt if he succeeds with this move it's over." Cyril wasn't even sure if the combined power of the three of them would be enough but nonetheless they must try! He wouldn't let his friends be killed! Ki swirled around Cyril in a blaze of white (Guardian transformation) and it all condensed into his hands. He walked up slowly with great gravity to the stranger and threw a two-fingered ki punch at his solar plexus with astounding speed and power.

Health: 5,178
Ki: 4,000 + 518= 4,518 - All
Stamina: 2,900 - All
Speed: 3,455

7,418 Damage Dealt

Last edited by Cyril on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Stranger
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
The Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:50 pm

The Stranger took it. He had to.

PL 30,000
HP 15,000- 7,500= 7,500
Ki 10K
St 10K
SP 10K

((One post from either of you remaining, Makoto uses one, Cyril used one.))
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Makoto saw his chance. He sent a large ki blast at the now weakened Cyril. Not enough to kill him. But just to knock him off. After sending the ki blast he looked at the stranger and smirked evily. "Why don't the two of us have a nice chat hmmm?"

Ki used: 10
Ki remaining 1140
Back to top Go down
The Stranger
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
The Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:01 pm

The Stranger smirked. "Oh? Didn't I mention? This mask can restore my health. And now. My attack is r--- wait. Why is it getting dark? What the hell is wrong with the moon?!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Artikzuru froze. The Earth turned dark--- the moonlight became dark. Beams of darkness filled Artik's cells.
"I can control myself with Black Bluntz Waves. Huh. Cyril, rush him! Makoto! Combine ki!" Artikzuru shot a blue beam from his mouth.

Ki- 5440- All
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Anger surged through Cyril as Makoto's blast stung him, however petty it was it was still a betrayal! (racial trait activated) The heat of the moment unlocked something in Cyril and he remembered how to rush opponents, so he attacked the man.

Health: 5,178 - 10 = 5,168
Ki: 0
Stamina: 0
Speed: 3,455 x 3 = 10,365 - All = 0
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Makoto blinked when he heard Artik's words. "Right!" He gathered up the rest of his ki into a large blast then sent it at the masked man before following it with a full power roundhouse kick to the head.

Ki used: 1140
Stamina used: 950
Total damage: 2090
Back to top Go down
The Stranger
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
The Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 pm

The mask cracked, revealing... that he was... no one they knew. He died, incinerated by the ki. The kick only stirred the dust around. The moon flashed white as it set over some mountains.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Artik returned to normal and billowy dress robes appeared on him. "I'll have to change that bit of pretemporal history, then." He blinked. "A whistling man wearing a mask, called The Stranger. I.. why does that sound familiar?" He shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Cyril narrowly avoided the oncoming ki attacks, perhaps running ahead of ki blasts wasn't such a great idea. He flopped onto the ground exhuastedly, "It would seem," Cyril panted, "Your, shall we say, 'other half' does not like me Makoto." Cyril was thinking clearly again and he put together that Makoto had had some sort of psychotic fit.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Mako to was exhausted as well but showed no indication of it. "It isn't that he doesn't like you. Emotions are a foreign thing to him...me...whatever. The point is he only attacked you because you were distracted."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm

"Well I'm always distracted. Partially." Cyril lay on the ground and recuperated. "Who was that man Artik, and whose Cyrnic ...Crynic...Cyrbgiuf n?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Artik picked up a letter and read it aloud. " You're welcome, you bastard. " He sniffed it. "Vodka," he muttered. He cleared his throat, "Thank you!!" He shouted at a shadow swishing past at the speed of dark. "Huh? The Stranger, evidently. And I'm assuming Cynric is Cyrill-two-Ls with a new name."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Makoto nodded. "King Kai told me about him. Cynric is a fusion of Cyrill and someone else. Ad Cyrill..." Makoto clenched his fists. "Cyrill is my oldest enemy....he killed my wife long ago when she sacrificed her life to stop him. She was gone for good because of it."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:04 pm

There a pause. "Kerrigan." Cyril said suddenly. "Was that the woman I saw Makoto?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Artik opened his mouth but then closed it, knowing it could wait.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Makoto nodded. "Yes...that moment...that last moment when she sacrificed her life to save mine....that was what changed me. I stopped murdering everything i saw. That started me down a better path. I thought I had killed Cyrill for good but......apparently I didn't finish the job."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:27 pm

"But... she came back... the graveyard... I..." Artik was curious as hell. "At least we know Dimitri's still around," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Cyril remained silent and let them speak. He was too worn out to pry anymore into the past.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:29 am

Makoto shook his head. "Artik whatever you saw was a lie. Her race has no soul. Therefor when they die they don't go anywhere. They just die." He looked at Artik. "Basically the way I am now." He sighed and told Artik everything he had told Cyril earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descent ((Open to all))   Descent ((Open to all)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descent ((Open to all))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next