Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival on Namek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirajane
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Mirajane

Arrival on Namek Empty
PostSubject: Arrival on Namek   Arrival on Namek EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:31 pm

" This has been a long trip....I wonder if i'll ever get to stretch my legs......." A voice echoing in a space pod as it soars through space. The passenger being exhausted of having to spend weeks inside a confined as their journey is coming to an end. " Alert....Planet in Proximity range prepare for decent" The systems VI acknowledges as the pod begins to descend onto the Planet of Namek. " Computer....I need a report on the planet!!" The voice telling the system as the VI replies..." Namek, where the grass is blue and the water and sky is green. Namek has 3 suns and thus has no nighttime. The inhabitants are registered as Namekians, frogs, dinosaurs. The Namekians are entirely peaceful leading a quiet life of farming and various occult magics. Despite the really small population that live only in small villages, they are not to be trifled with. Their warriors are very strong and will not hesitant to violently kill you."

"N..Namek...well..alright.."

After a few minutes of entering the planet's atmosphere the space pod crashes in a nearby field " Landing...successful" the pod replies as the door begins to slowly " Finally~" A body steps forth as she extends her hands to the air and stretches whilst a tail sways around. Mirajane now freed from her past and pod smiles as she the breeze slowly passes by...

Images of the facility plague her mind as she looks around examining the view for any habitants.

Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Arrival on Namek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival on Namek   Arrival on Namek EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:25 pm

350 PL
130 Z
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Arrival on Namek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival on Namek   Arrival on Namek EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Also, we're on Namek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival on Namek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival on Namek   Arrival on Namek Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival on Namek
Page 1 of 1