Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namek, why not?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:33 pm

zero decided that the perfect place to host a pick nick would be on Namek. zero waited for Rick and Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Cyril was wondering around, feeling a bit guilty about never being on Namek despite ruling it.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Ryuzaki casually stepped out from under a tree's shadow. He was wearing an amazing technicolor dreamcoat because the TARDIS's laundry had a cruel sense of humor. "I feel like I need a blonde perm," Rick spat as he stared at his red-and-yellow trousers. "At pleast this one doesn't smell like croquet and celery."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Zero greeted both Cyril and Rick with a belch, "Man, those cracker jacks and coke get me every time. Any who glad you both could make it, I figured the three of us could have a little outing."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 pm

"Wha? Oh. Hi. Sure, that sounds nice." Cyril eyed Rick's ridiculous outfit. "Laundry screwing with you again?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Rick groaned, not actually meaning to ignore Zero, it's just that his attire was a more... fitting... matter, "Screwing with me! Hah! It's anally violating! It is assualting me! It's Kobe Bryant in Colorado!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Zero started think they didn't care about his pick nick spread of crackerjack cake, crackerjack pie, and crackerjack pastries, "I know I can teach you guys stuff, I got my PH.D in teaching just this morning."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:30 pm

"Really?" Cyril asked, intrigued and ready to squeeze Zero for any usefulness he may hold. "Well, why don't you put that baby to good use and teach us some useful techniques!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Ryuzaki heard them talk about squeezing babies.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Zero somehow felt like Cyril was going to Squeeze him dry, "well what do you guys want to learn." zero made a little ball of Ki and started juggling it.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 pm

"Universal Spirit Bomb?" Cyril looked to Rick for agreement
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Rick nodded, "That!" He blinked. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Zero demonstrated, since Rick had no idea what the heck it was. zero raised his hands to the sky and called upon all the energy of the universe to gather in his palms. The energy mixed with zeros own and became a small ball of energy in his hands. "This is the Universal Spirit bomb, the bringing together of the energy of the universe." zero took the ball of energy and through it at a near by mountain and blew it to HFIL, "now you try."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Cyril made a huge ball of pure ki, the same size as Zero's and threw it into space. He had no desire to destroy anything.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Riza popped up. "Since when can the lizard teach?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:41 pm

"Since he passed his teaching course of course." (He was made a moderator)
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Rick was about to when he blinked. "Err. But I'm more powerful than any available energy in te universe. Can I use my own ki?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:22 pm

"No, its not just your Ki, what really makes this powerful, is that your incorperating not just yours but all the Ki of the universe. Same for you Cyril, though the ball of Ki was impressive you didn't incorperate any energy from the universe. Try again." Zero explained.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Can I learn to?" Asked Riza
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:31 pm

"I don't see why not. Just do as Cyril and Rick are and collect the energy from the universe and meld it with your own to create a massive ball of Ki." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Some Buddhist hippie shit. "Yup. Did it. One with the universe. Just blew a hole in Namek. No big deal. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Cyril inhaled and exhaled. On the inhale he drew in as much energy from around him as he could and on the exhale a huge ball of spirit energy formed above him. "Better?"

Last edited by Cyril on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Riza, already knowing the supernova, and having experience manipulating life force, easily created one.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Zero was impressed, "Good all three of you have it down, Now lets put it to good use, both Riza and my self know supernova Deathball and the two of you know Universal spirit bomb. Cyril you pair up with Riza and I'll pair with Rick. Were all going to learn Omega Bomb."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:06 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me." Cyril dipped his head to Riza and raised his hand in the air, contributing his part to the Omega Bomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Namek, why not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namek, why not?   Namek, why not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Namek, why not?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next