Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fred the Dinosaur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Fred the Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Fred the Dinosaur   Fred the Dinosaur EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

"Well. I suppose since the dragon radar is mine," Cyril took his radar back, "I shall look for the last ball." Cyril leapt into the sky and just kept going. He didn’t stop. He never stopped. Cyril just kept on flying away, running away from his past. Running away from his future. Running away from the fact that everything he loved and held dear is dead and may not return. Running away from the very matter he was composed of. Cyril would never fully escape the things that chased him and subsequently made him run away.
Just kidding! Cyril leapt into the air and took a sharp turn towards north. North had served him well on his stay on Namek. Cyril belatedly realized he had the radar and that he would probably need to actually open it to find the dragon’s testicle. Ball. Whatever. Cyril flipped open the dragon radar and peered into the unholy depths of the computer interface. It looked like Artik or Makoto had scratched the screen. “What a bunch of jerks!” Cyril exclaimed into the empty air. “How inconsiderate of them!” Cyril went on, not really meaning any of it, but still needing to waste time. “I should really give them a piece of my mind later!” Now Cyril adopted a false and slow voice as he said things he didn’t really mean, but still needed to say to pass the time. “Why, I’ll never get this scratch out! If I did it would cost a terribly high amount of zenni! Probably even more than the dragon radar even cost!” Cyril muttered quietly to himself. He still didn’t mean any of it.
“Hey, did anyone see the orange thing I found? I threw it over here..."Cyril heard Staniel say in the distance.
“Well if Staniel threw it somewhere that probably means it didn’t go very far.” Cyril mumbled. He actually checked the dragon radar this time instead of glancing at it and only noticing the large, gaping gash in the screen (it was really just a little scratch.) “What do you know,” Cyril laughed, “I actually passed it almost an hour ago! Has it really been an hour already? That’s ridiculous!” carried on Cyril, still speaking in a false, disinterested voice. “Sigh,” sighed Cyril. He was in one of those moods, you know the one. The one where everything just kind of fades away and you are just left with your own thoughts, but then your thoughts leave you too only leaving a deep and heavy sigh. That was the mood he was in. “Sigh,” sighed Cyril (he didn’t sigh twice, we’re just going back to the point where he sighed) “I’m just in one of those moods, you know”, Cyril rambled to himself, “the one where everything just kind of fades away and you are just left with your own thoughts, but then your thoughts leave you too- just like the rest of your race will- leaving you only with a deep and heavy sigh.” Cyril realized he had flown too far yet again. He was almost an hour away. “Really? This is getting very annoying. It’s almost as if some great and powerful entity is just chatting away and wasting time because it needs to reach some sort of goal.” Cyril sighed in the same false tone as before. Fred roared below him, as if trying to gain his attention. Cyril descended to Fred the dinosaur’s level and made a telepathic link with him. “Hello Fred the dinosaur. Did you need something?”
“No”, replied Fred the dinosaur, “I’m just here as filler in your great and epic story!” Fre’ds voice echoed dramatically, if somewhat hollowly, inside Cyril’s mind. “Also I need a favor.”
“Yeah sure, what is it?”
“I need you to scratch an itch at the base of my tail, it’s been bothering me for almost a year now and I can feel myself going craxy.” Fred said shakily, “See look! I misspelled crazy!” Cyril agreed that Fred sounded crazy and he walked around Fred. He reached out and scratched at the base of Fred’s tail
“There?” asked Cyril. A large and blissful sighed echoed in his head.
“Yes. Perfect! Also I found one of those orange orbs you like so much!” Fred said, sounding pleased with himself. Take it as my token of thanks!”
Cyril took the dragon ball with some surprise and returned back to his friends.

Word Count: 736
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

Fred the Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred the Dinosaur   Fred the Dinosaur EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Ball Gained
Back to top Go down

Fred the Dinosaur
Page 1 of 1