Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fred the Dinosaur Approved!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Fred the Dinosaur Approved! Empty
PostSubject: Fred the Dinosaur Approved!   Fred the Dinosaur Approved! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Cyril was on Namek. This would be the next planet to fall under his control, so Cyril figured he ought to spend some more time on it. Cyril teleported to the Namek and landed directly next to his old friend Fred, the dinosaur. Cyril gasped dramatically, though you couldn’t tell because he didn’t have a mouth anymore. Cyril hated being a not Seraph (he had given up and trying to find the correct way to say he was a Madness). Fred cocked his head and looked at Cyril with a look of curiosity. He ambled up to Cyril and touched his head to Cyril’s. “Hello, Cyril.” Fred said warmly. Fred roared in shock after making telepathic contact. “JHBR VE HFBJ VG BHR SB.” The connection was beginning to fail. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, CYRIL!?”  Cyril drew back, hurt. “I… I…. It’s only temporary.” Cyril said uncertainly. “I had to do it so I can cure myself.”  Fred cocked his head again and looked at Cyril questioningly. Evidently he didn’t want to touch Cyril’s madness again. “Well, it’s like this,” Cyril began, “I have something called ki corruption. This means that after I reach a certain level my own ki begins to eat away at my flesh. It hurts pretty badly. But anyway, I’ve concocted a few cures, but I can’t be sure any of them work until I test them on myself when I am dying. I became this so I can more easily activate the disability and test out my cures.”
Fred nodded, but he still looked a bit scared and concerned. Fred briefly reactivated his link with Cyril. “This is not right.” Fred’s wizened voice echoed into Cyril’s head. Cyril cringed, he knew this was wrong. His sanity wasn’t worth a quick recovery.
“Who are you kidding of course it is!” another voice echoed inside. “Of course I’m worth it.”
“SO FRED HOW ARE YOU?” Cyril suddenly shouted to drown out the voice. He was terrified of that voice. It kept him up at night. It knew him too well. It tortured him with his past and insecurities and loss.
Fred stared at Cyril as if to say he simply was how a dinosaur is.
“THAT’S GOOD. YOU THINK I COULD RULE OVER NAMEK IF I WANTED?” Cyril shouted again.
Fred touched Cyril and activated their link again. “Can you control yourself?
Cyril took a deep breath and nodded. Fred lowered his head as a sign of respect. Cyril took this as a his approval of Cyril’s new reign over Namek. Cyril went decided to learn to charge his moves as a celebratory …event. Or something. He learned the first level of Charge in honor of Fred’s approval of his ascension to the “throne” of Namek. He wondered how the Namekians would take to him? Probably well since he had fixed their planet after Makoto had destroyed, like, half of it or something. I mean, Cyril didn’t come off THAT crazy did he? Nah. He would be a fine leader.

Word count: 504
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

Fred the Dinosaur Approved! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred the Dinosaur Approved!   Fred the Dinosaur Approved! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Ryuzaki Approved!
Back to top Go down

Fred the Dinosaur Approved!
Page 1 of 1