Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  Empty
PostSubject: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:58 am

Riza was out in the wood thinking. His father had been murdered by Artik. Artik seemed truly sorry and wanted to find a way to bring him back. Yet on the other hand Riza was taught that to betray one's friends must be punished. Riza was so confused that he shot a blast that blew up a small clearing in a forest out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:03 am

Krageta was walking around with Ares and a four year old boy wearing a hooded coat and pants. she smiled as her son was trying to learn how to fly. but then she saw the blast blow up the clearing. WAlking she felt something famiiar, seeing Riza she sighed but didn't know what was going on. but was glad to run into riza.

"Hello Riza, I can't believe its you. You have grown nicely." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:05 am

Riza looked up to see his aunt walking towards him. He politely smiled but when he turned his head back to his knees which were curled up to his chest his smile dropped. He faked enthusiasm for her. "It's nice to see you too Krageta."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:07 am

Krageta looked at her nephew with a smile. "Well I get to see two of my nephews this month." Krageta giggled, placing a hand on his shoulder. Ares smiled at his cousin giving him a crystal that he found. Ares went to play with the little boy that Krageta had carrying on her back. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:09 am

Riza looked up at Krageta and sighed slightly. "Why are you so good at reading people? " He wiped a little bit of wetness that had formed around his eyes on his sleeve. "I was just thinking about my father and Artik. Its just..I dont..I dont know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:15 am

Krageta lowered her eyes. "Ya, I'm still trying to figure out how to break the news to Melody." Krageta said sadly. Looking over at the children. "Was so hoping for you two to meet him together." Krageta rubbed Riza's back. Krageta didn't know what to tell Riza, she didn't know how to hunt for Dragon balls. And she didn't really wanna break the news to Melody, but soon it wouldn't matter anyway. The little boy with the hood ran up and gave Riza a pinecone that he found. the hood fell off revealing Makoto's hair and eyes, but Melody's dragon like ears and light bluish skin.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:17 am

Riza took a minute to understand what was going on. "Wait so is that my....is that my brother?" Riza had no idea how to take this. He had a brother. He took the pinecone and actually smiled. He laughed a little and ruffled the boy's hair."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 am

Krageta smiled as the boy ran off to play with Ares. tripping and then getting back up. She looked at Riza and nodded her head. "Ya Melody gave birth a couple years ago. He is around 4 right now. Problem is, Melody isn't fairing too well." Krageta explained. Ares and the boy played take. "she named him Mako Riza Dragosilver." Krageta sat down next to Riza letting it sink in for a few moments. as much as she didn't like that Makoto died, she didn't want to be sad for his son.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:24 am

Riza smiled at the name. but then he suddenly gave a panicked frown when he heard what Krageta said. "What do you mean by that?" Riza knew that Melody had a history of medical issues but he thought that they had been sorted out. "Is she going to be okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:29 am

Krageta jumped when he freaked out a little. She shook her head calmly. "Giving birth to Mako took a toll on her body. Her body has been having trouble keeping down food and her insides got reorganized a little. but the doctor Frankenstein, he is an awesome doctor. He is taking care of her." Krageta explained, rubbing the back of her head. Ares carried Mako on his back as his white hair hung forward a little. "As long as she stays in the water at the doctor's house, she should be fine. He has her under constant watch even Moradeath and Kira are helping. So hopefully all gets better."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:32 am

Riza relaxed as she explained. Riza then looked over at Mako. "But what about him....." Riza said softly so that the kids weren't able to hear. "I..I don't want him to lead the life I do. I get the feeling that my father would want him to stay away from fighting as well..." Riza remembered how disenchanted his father had become with fighting as he realized what it had turned him into. "Has he showed any of my family's....darker tendencies?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:36 am

Krageta looked at Mako and ares when Riza rose the question. thinking about her nephew's words, it made her smile at the two children. "Not really. I keep it in check when he has a temper. but that is his mother in him too. He is stubborn like a saiyan prince. but he is a very nice boy. Instead of wanting to play at Stein's house, Mako will actually do his best to help and make everyone smile. Never really shows that much darkness as much as we can see." Krageta smirked, rubbing the back of her head. But knowing as well the saiyans love for fighting and how much his mother loved to fight as well. "Mako does like to train. Him and Ares train together at times when they can. I think you and ares will be good for him growing up."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 am

Riza smiled as she spoke. "Good....I just wish that he would get the chance to meet his dad..." Riza spoke that with a tone of happiness but at the end he let it trail off as he realized what he had said. "Krageta?" He said softly. "Can I tell you something...something that I really feel that I need to say?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:40 am

Krageta looked at her nephew sadly. "You know, I bet Makoto watches over him. Hoping he doesn't get his temper, and be's a good boy just like you." Krageta said calmly. But hearing him say something he wanted to say, she started to worry as she placed a hand on his back.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:45 am

Riza looked up at his aunt. He was smiling but at the same time he had tears running down his face. "It was hard you know...watching him slowly waste away. Every morning seeing that my father had slipped deeper into his madness..." He wiped the tears that had begun to appear. "Yet every day he would always tell me that he loved me, even though some days he could barely remember who I was." Riza looked up at the sky and continued speaking with a slight strain in his voice. "He told me..he told me that something like this would most likely happen someday, that I would have to go on without him. And more than that he told me of how much he cared about you...and Melody..and Artik. He said that he would do anything for you guys....and me." Riza had tears steadily streaming down his face at this point. "I just- I.-he wasn't a bad man aunt Krageta. No one seems to think that but me. He did horrible things but he wasn't heartless. I could always hear him talking to himself. Berating himself for when he lost control and killed. But people keep saying that he was a monster and that...that..some people say that he is better off dead."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 am

Krageta rubbed his back seeing her nephew's tears made her sad to see. KRageta sighed as she listened. "Listen, don't worry about what other people think. Ya your father was an ass alot of the time, but he is family. Never once did I think he was a monster. I even had my ass moments, we all did." Krageta said, thinking about it. She missed Zues alot. Looking at her son Ares, made her sad to think about. But she was concentrating on Riza, she rubbed the back of his back pulling him over to her for a hug wrapping her arms around his shoulder. "Riza, all we can do now is look forward. Mako is gonna need you to show him that anything people say about his father and mother aren't true. Be the man that you know your father was deep down inside before the madness."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 am

Riza hugged his aunt in return and smiled slightly. "Thanks..." He sat up and looked at her. "I don't envy you. Having to put up with all the stuff that both me and my dad have done. Yet your always here." Riza looked over at Mako and Ares and smiled a little wider. "He does look a lot like him. if you take away the skin tone who looks even more like my father than I do." Riza gave Krageta another hug. "He never did get the chance he wanted to apologize to you for what happened on Vegeta....So I feel like I should do that. He hated himself for actually having got in a physical fight with you. But I guess it doesn't matter at this point." He leaned back slightly and looked at her. "I have a question for you....Artik is searching for a way to bring him back...do you think that we actually could and..do you trhink we should?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:01 am

Krageta smirked. "All I have is family and friends. waking up with nothing, makes you want to hold on to everything." Krageta smiled. She patted his head as she held him in her arms. Krageta shrugged when Riza mentioned a fight she didn't even remember a fight. But his last statement made her question.
"I think he would be better off living in the after life. He was so worried and worried about his madness. as much as I want your father to be in both your lifes, maybe his good side found peace and is watching over you guys in a way that he feels might be best till he can sort it all out." Krageta explained.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 am

Riza nodded as she spoke. "I can see that but I remember that my father has died before and when he died before his madness died with him. The only reason that his madness came back is that he had lost his connection with this plane of reality...if we bring him back it stands to reason that he might be fixed." Riza stretched slightly. "But that is only speculation, he might just come back as a beast of pure rage and hate....yet Artik seems willing to take the chance."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:11 am

Krageta nodded her head, listening to Riza's words he might be right. "Well you know your father. Would he want his children to see him in a beast form killing everyone. Or do you think he would want Mako to think he was a kind and peaceful man. I would rather think he is at peace the way he is right now. Giving him a little bit. at least till Melody is healed, so he doesn't go bat nuts when you bring him back." Krageta explained. She ruffled Riza's hair. Mako and Ares came over to Krageta and sat in her lap. they laughed and then smiled up at her. Mako looked at Riza and crawled over into his lap and fell asleep in his half brother's lap.
Ares smiled as he looked around. Krageta hugged her son.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 am

Riza hugged Mako to him and looked at Krageta. "I agree with you mostly. But I don't think that he would exactly be happy where he is. You know that my father is a warrior at heart. No matter how tired he gets of fighting it is just who he is." Riza stroked Mako's hair slowly. "Also I don't think that he would want Mako to believe something like that. I feel like Makoto would want him to know that he wasn't perfect but that even with all his faults he still loved his family. But I am not my father so I can't exactly speak for him."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:24 am

Krageta looked at him and sighs. "no I meant, I would rather him be raised in a nice and happy enviroment and I know Makoto wanted that for you as well. but till Melody was healed, I think it would be best, cause if he comes back calm, he might go nuts if the healing doesn't go well." Krageta said sadly. but she did agree with him. "He might not be perfect like you said. But just in case he does go nuts if you bring him back, we are going to have to stop him. You will need to prepare for that if so. but hopefully he doesn't." Krageta ran her fingers through Ares hair. she loved her son, she kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:27 am

Riza thought about it. "I honestly think that it is too late for me Krageta. I may not be insane like my father but I already have gained the lust for battle. A peaceful life is out of the question. I am not saying that is a bad thing. There must always be those who suffer so that the rest can live in peace. I don't want Mako to be one of them though." He smiled down at his half brother. "So....how do you think we should break the news to Melody?
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:32 am

Krageta laughed and fell over backwards looking at her nephew. she giggled. "Every member of our family has a lust for battle. I don't have it cause I had to spend so long sick. Your ancestor vegeta loved to fight. loved it. Saiyans love to fight Riza. Its not too late. If you have something to keep you sane, you will hold on as much as you can." Krageta said as ares paid his head on his mother's lap. "and not yet. Right now she can't have a shock to her system. If she is told right now, it might kill her. her body is fighting as it is." Krageta explained. she was hungry as was the children. Mako though was curled up asleep in Riza's arms.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:56 am

Riza nodded once more. "And him?" He asked as he looked at the child sleeping on his lap. "I want so much to tell him that I am his older brother....Can I?" Riza wanted to spend time with Mako as soon as he possibly could. Without his father or mother Riza felt even more like it was his duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))    Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Random encounter ((Riza/Krageta's characters))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next