Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in the U.S.S.R.

Go down 
+4
Zayn
Riza
Cyril
Artik
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Back in the U.S.S.R. Empty
PostSubject: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Artik sighed as they landed, "Planet Namek!" He looked at his companions, Makoto, Riza, Rosentan, Cyril, Sora, and Mirajane...? "It'll be a bit whack, just mind the holes and lava."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 pm

"Nope it wont, I stopped by and fixed it." Cyril stepped out and held out his arms wide, taking in the ambiance. "Terraforming is a wonderful thing."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Artik didn't mention the Namekians screaming, and on fire.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Makoto charged up a ball of ki. "I dont know I kinda liked it the way it was before." Makoto siad with a bit of menace in his voice. Riza tapped him on the shoulder. and whispered into his ear. "Oh...right."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Zayn walked out of the TARDIS, he stared into the sky wondering why it was green. He he saw namekians running around the place crazy "where the hell we".
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Sora sat down in the ship once they had arrived on a different planet. He still wanted to fight some of the evil Majins though, sadly he couldn't. The boy sighed and got up from his seat on the ground. He walked outside of TARDIS and went to a spot right next to Cyril. It looked the exact opposite colors of earth, which made the young human raise and eyebrow. The sky was green, grass was blue, and the water was also green. What, were there going to be green people next? Sora wouldn't be surprised if there we- actually. He would be very surprised if there were. "So, where are we?" he questioned. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted... a tall green man on fire.

Yep, he was very surprised.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Artik almost stepped on something small.

"Father?"

Artik looked around, startled. 'Garruk?' He looked down and gasped, picking up his son, "Auron!! So, that's where I left you!"

"Yes, father. You abandoned me on this planet. But it's alright," Auron said in a monotonous voice.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:50 pm

"So.. you just... you just forgot your son somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Ryuga was sitting on a hill as he watched the group of people talking.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Artik strode to the man, setting his six-year-old on Cyril's shoulder. "Mother was supposed to he watching. She just shagged the Russian alcoholic all day," Auron explained.

Artik smiled at the boy, "I... holy Ruler, your ki's familiar," Artik shouted.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Makoto looked over at the strange saiyan sitting on a hill. "Hey!" He yelled. Makoto flew over and set down gently. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:10 pm

"Well this is awkward".
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Cyril held up an arm to support Artik's apparent child. "Well then, that just makes it better doesn't it?" Cyril made his way up to the stranger with Artik.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Ryuga stood up, and brushed off his pants. "Hello there." He said with a slight wave and grin.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:38 am

Rosentan smiled as he saw Ryuga. He landed next to the child and whispered to him. "Do you want to tell him or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:57 am

"I think Ill let him try to figure it out on his own. Way more entertaining that way Ro." He said with a mischievous grin. As he began to walk toward the group.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Riza look at the child. "Hi Ryuga."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Zayn shows his hand out for stranger to shake "well um hello".
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Ryuga walks by the man with hand extended. "Its not that I think Im too good to shake your hand. Im just on a time table." Ryuga then made his way to makoto.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Makoto's eyes went wide when he realized it was Ryuga. "No...nonononono...." Makoto looked very panicked. "Why are you here?!" He yelled worriedly. He began pacing back and forth. "Oh god if your here then she must be coming to look for you!!" He looked at Ryuga. "We have to get you home now!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Artik was in fear, so he tried to eat his mouth so he would cease to exist.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Ryuga then slapped his father to knock some since in him. "Get a hold of yourself father." He then cleared his throat so he may speak clearly and calmly. "She is no where near here, She will not be coming after me. She has sent me to train with you, so that when she passes I may take her place on the seat of power." Ryuga realizing how old she is, it is a pretty long way off but one can never be too careful. " I need you to finish your business here, we must return home as quickly as possible father."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 pm

"Makoto, how many children do you have exactly?" Cyril shifted his shoulder, weighted down by the six year old on him.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Rosentan watched his master panic. "Makoto what has you so scared?" He then remembered what Riza's mother was like and he shut his mouth. The woman once disassembled him with a pitchfork. Rosentan shuddered at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Makoto face went blank. "Ok I need to ask you one question...why do I need to return to Vegeta? I thought she said she never wanted to see me again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the U.S.S.R.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next