Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in the U.S.S.R.

Go down 
+4
Zayn
Riza
Cyril
Artik
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:38 pm

"How many women you know Makoto" he said laughing. He still couldn't believe that Makoto had so many secret kids, he wonder why they was so scared of Ryu mother. He walked over to Makoto "I never seen you scared before dude".
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:07 pm

"Zayn..." Cyril said in a warning tone. He didn't want a 6 year old to witness a murder.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:13 pm

"Rest assured father, you two won't be seeing each other." He said patting his father on the back. "You and I are too train in your version of the time chamber, she fears dark clouds are on the horizon for the planet. Thats all I know."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Makoto didnt have time to listen to his son. He whipped around and grabbed Zayn by the throat, lifting him into the air. "What did you say..." Makoto said squeezing the smaller mans throat. His anger was evident as he unconciously entered his super saiyan 2 form. His eyes flashed red as he brought Zayn's face close to his own. "I will show you fear." Makoto formed a ball of ki in his other hand and prepared to blast Zayn.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Zayn face turned red, he didn't have enough oxygen to barely  talk "sorry, I didn't mean it" he said as he tried to look away from him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Auron whispered to Cyril, "Is Zayn an 'asshole'?"

Artik watched all this unfold, saying nothing. To pass the time he polished his crown.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:32 pm

"A more appropriate word would be a jerk. Child services agree with me." Cyril whispered back to Auron.
"So why are we here Artik?
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:34 pm

"Gotta fix the dragon," he grunted, trying to get the damn thing shinier, "bad word, Auron."

Auron sighed, floating off the shoulder. "I still don't know why those Namekians I found were half-eaten."
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Sora looked back and forth between everyone, confused on what was going on. First he found out that Artik had a son he left, Makoto had another son, and Namekians (Whatever those are) were half eaten... "WHAT IS GOING ON??" the boy shouted, holding his head with both hands. This was giving him a big headache, he never had to think about so much stuff at one time! He reached into his pocket and shoved a gummy worm into his mouth. Of course, he still had plenty of candy from the last planet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:00 pm

"Starting to see why she said he had anger problems." Ryuga said backing away from situation.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:04 pm

((OKAY GUYS HERE IS THE POSTING PATTERN. DO NOT DEVIATE FROM IT.
ARTIK, CYRIL, MAKOTO, ZAYN, SORA, RYUGA, ROSENTAN. IT IS NOW ROSENTAN'S POST))
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Rose tan out his hand on Ryuga's shoulder. "Don't worry...he just doesn't like Zayn."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Artik sighed, lying on the grass.

Auron was standing stoic, listening.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Cyril looked about for the first time since coming here. Nice place.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Makoto had enough and popped off Zayn's head with one squeeze.

Stamina used 80,000
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Zayn died, he fell on the ground.

Health: 0
Back to top Go down
Sora Kyoshi
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Sora Kyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Sora went wide eyed as he saw Makoto pop off Zayn's head. The boy's visions started to grow hazy as he started to walk around like a drunk man. He never seen something like what had just occurred, something openly getting killed. Finally, he fainted and fell flat onto his back. All of this was definitely going to give him some sort of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Ryuga witnessed sora fainting and instead of offering help he had this to say. "If he grew up in the home I did, this would be normal. I swear the sheltering children go through these days." Ryuga walked back over to the group. "You have my pitty though."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Rosentan walked up to Zayn's body and absorbed it.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Artik was too busy checking Cyril for lice to notice Zayn die.

Auron was eating popcorn, rather unexcited by this. "Used to it." He walked over to Riza, "Hey. Finally awake."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 pm

"Artik, what are you doing to my hair?" Cyril was disappointed at the sudden loss of life. Like c'mon guys, life is sacred. "So, we had best get a move on right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:04 am

Ryuga takes his leave via the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Makoto sighed. "Look lets us just get the dragon back, Ill make my wish, and then we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Rosentan suddenly began glowing. He had reached his first transformation. He began growing. Suddenly it stopped. He had reached a new form. He was now as tall as Makoto. He felt more power coursing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Artik spoke loudly, "Sora! Wake up." He then dashed off in the direction of Guru. He was sitting there, all albino and fat. "Hey, Sledge!"

He yawned, "Hello, Artik. You killed my Dragon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the U.S.S.R.   Back in the U.S.S.R. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the U.S.S.R.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next