Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow Never Knows

Go down 
+3
Riza
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Suddenly a woman dropped from the sky into the group. Her hair was flaming red as her transformation skyrocketed her already immense power. "I think you might be overstepping your so called "authority". Said Akira in a serious tone. As she finished her sentence a group of heavily armored Saiyan's dropped from the sky as well and made a ring on the inside to counter the one that the Roman's made. In the sky above Akira's own Seraphs readied their ranged weapons while a group of Namekian's readied their ki artillery strike. "You lay a single finger on any of my citizens and this will turn bloody."

Last edited by Riza on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Sirius stopped jumping. "W-what? We're not criminals!"

Maynin smiled. Good ol' Akira.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Auron sighed. "And which of these do you consider your subj--- err, citizens?" He looked disdainfully at the fact that he was giving a rogue empire concession.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:41 pm

zero was curiouse for the answer. However he stopped and found himself drawing in a patch of sand off to the side, "I haven't done this in a while, I forgot how much fun it was."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Akira scoffed at the young Solar Saiyan. "I find it funny that the group that has been going around and forcing people to their will is mocking the government that is filled with people who chose to become part of it. But I digress. Maynin and SIrius are citizens. And Amaterasu is well...."

Amaterasu donned a set of red armor that contrasted to Akira's white. "General Amaterasu, the Warrior."

Akira continued. "Ryuzaki is also one. In fact. The only person outside our protection is Zero...however....." Akira walked over to Zero. "We of the Serafell Empire would like to invite you and your people into our community. Furthermore we want to offer you, on my father's recommendation may I add, a position as one of the four generals. Do you accept? Even if you don't we will still treat you as friends and will no way alter your standing with us."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:38 am

Maynin waved when her name was brought up for emphasis.

Sirius was panicking. "I-I can't go to prison! It'll stay on my record and then I won't get a job and THEN what will I do?!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Ryuzaki weighed his options. On the one hand, owe Riza's family a favor. On the other, go to jail. He disliked both, as his TARDIS was now gone. He took a deep sigh, and his body collapsed, the note fluttering out of his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Zero wasn't sure what to do. He was being offered a position as a general of an army that was opposing the law. His pride however was to much for him to stoop so low as to serve under someone else's rule, "I thank you for the offer, but I can not accept." He looked over to Auron however, his pride would allow him to join up with someone like him that's actually striving for a goal. He looked at rick that just exploded and then to Auron, "you however, look like you could use some help keeping order. think about it, there has to be countless worlds in the galaxy you need more than just a few solders, you need someone like me. What do you say?" Zero extended his hand towards Auron.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Akira shrugged. "I respect your choice. However. If you try to force Auron's so called 'Law' on my people I will have to treat you as an enemy." Her train of thought was cut off as another rift opened in the sky.

Riza came crashing down to the ground, however something was wrong. There was a large gash across the left side of his face, his eye completely destroyed. And there was a massive wound on his stomach where it appeared he had been run through. However, what was clearly wrong, is that his wounds were not healing.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Maynin looked pretty alarmed by Riza's appearance. "Hey! What happened to you?!" She couldn't hide the extreme concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 pm

There was a streak of light as the beaker Ryuzaki carried began to fly towards the rift. Instead of being pulled through, it shattered, causing the vortex to glow. Auron sighed, "Report," he barked.

"Sir," a scientist Seraph said, holding a device similar to Rick's, "The anomaly will close in ten minutes."

Auron just now noticed the lack of Ryuzaki, "Shit. He's a Tuffle now! Search the platform for him! No escape!" The Mundi began swarming around in search of the Earthling. "Whatever he was holding seems to be fixing the bleeding of space and time," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:24 pm

zero watched as the rift glew.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Suddenly there was a loud boom. An immense power threw everyone to the floor and held them there. Even Amaterasu, with her ungodly amounts of physical strength, could resist in the slightest.

A new rift opened in the center of the group. However this one was clearly made by the hand of a living being. As his incredible aura filled the room, emanating raw power, Kasmis stepped into the realm of 42B. "What has happened to my creation?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:40 am

Sirius screamed.

Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:25 am

Auron sauntered up to Kasmis, "Your creation? I hope you don't mean the thing that damn near destryoed two universes!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 am

zero was confused as to why he was being held down by someone who had less power than him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:30 am

Kasmis looked at Auron. "Please. Like I would concern myself with something so trivial." Kasmis was surprised how Auron was resisting his vastly superior power. "Let's see...how much power should I use? Around 300 trillion pl should be enough for this situation...I can't really use much of my power. I don't want to kill them." Kasmis exerted his power again and threw Auron to the floor. Walking past the restrained bodies he found the nearly dead body of Riza. "How is this possible? With the modifications you made to yourself these wounds should have been gone long ago....." Kasmis lifted him up and began examining his so called "creation." "Wait....unless...no it couldn't be..."

Akira got a horrible feeling as she saw on her father's face, a look that had never been seen on him before. Fear.

"Something is terribly wrong!" Kasmis threw the body aside and returned to his rift, releasing everyone from the pressure

"Awwww.....looks like Kazzy found out about my fake"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Maynin sat up and watched Riza.

Sirius held Maynin tight.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Auron's team continued to investigate, stopping only to find the source of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Zero sat up and glared at auron, "you know what? No." Zero walked over to Akira and exstended a hand to help her up, "is that possition still open? There's no way i could work with someone who inforces their thoughts as though they are laws." Zero continued to glare at Auron.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Akira grunted and took Zero's hand. "Of course. Sorry that we don't have time for a ceremony. We will do that later. But for now. As acting leader of the Serafell Empire, I gave you the rank of General. You are henceforth know as Zero the Mage." Akira materialized a beautiful set of blue gilded armor. This one was clearly a direct counterpart to Amaterasu's red armor.  

Adorable. But since my little secret is out now. There isn't any sense in hiding now is there?

A woman dropped from above and landed square on Riza's head, crushing his skull into a pile of gore. "And it looks like you are of no use to me anymore." As she ground the bits of skull into dust with her feet. She noticed how because of her murder, both the Mundus soldiers, and that of the Serafell Empire, turned on her and got ready to attack. "Oh please. As if you could actually hurt me." THe woman snapped her fingers and the soldiers began convulsing. They suddenly exploded into chunks of gore, almost as if they were ripped apart from the inside. "Much better."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 am

Maynin looked blank. Normally, the gore wouldn't have bothered her. But seeing it happen to Riza was another story for her.

Sirius covered his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Auron dismissed Zero with a shrug and looked around for his soldiers. He gulped. "Er. Perhaps a good time to mention that I'm a billionth of Riza's powerlevel."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Zero took a step back, "shit how much power does she have?!" He formed a ball of ki in both hands just incase they were needed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 pm

The woman, who was now finally in plain view, pulled up the dead body of Riza. "Don't be so pissy, This one is a fake." Her skin was pale gray, like ash. Her long white hair with accented with streaks of pink here and there. She didn't wear much, only covering her womanly parts and forearms. She had a long slender tail, that along with her horns were reminiscent of a demon. She has a decptivly kind face that clearly contrasted to her actions.

The Woman:

Akira's eyes narrowed. "What the hell are you talking about?!"

The woman clapped her hands together. "Come now children! Story Time!!" Suddenly they were hit by the same pressure Kasmis forced upon them. However, this time they were all forced to sit in a crossed leg position. "Hmmm...Maybe we should start with introductions. Hi! My name is Kiyohime...annndd....what should I say about me?" She clapped her hands together. This whole situation seeming like nothing more than a game to her. "Well, first off I created a fake clone of Riza after I stole the real one and took him back to my reality!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Never Knows
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: