Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow Never Knows

Go down 
+3
Riza
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Kuribu sighed loudly. "Greeeaaaat. We finally get called out here for the first time in ages and it turns out to be a total wimp." He was quickly cut off by the armored Azrael. "Silence. We must check if thy master is alive before such frivolous discussion. Seras, how is he?" Evil Riza laughed. "It's alright. I'm fine. You really don't need to worry about me. I can handle myself." Seras smiled and hugged him. "Trust me. I know."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Maynin cleared her throat, still sporting a grin. "Hate to break your happy moment there..." She began, adressing Riza and his familiars. "But....what exactly are we all doing here? Do you plan to kill us or can we all go to the coffee shop? I'd prefer the coff, just for the record."

Sirius didn't want to be near Riza or Seras anymore. "Maynin, take me home." He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:54 pm

Auron turned back into his default, kid form, floating next to Sirius, "I feel ya, man. I do."
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Zero was sitting on the mountain drinking a cup of coffee. He rubbed it in maynins face.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Seras blinked at Maynin. "Why would we hurt you? You haven't done anything except sit there and watch." The evil Riza smiled at Maynin. "I wouldn't mind something to drink myself. I say we go get something."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Maynin gave an uncharacteristic cry of happiness. "Yes! I thought I was going to pass out! Follow me!" She teleported away.

Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Auron looked woefully at Sirius, "Well there went Maynin. Better go ahead and gather the Dragon Balls." He wasn't sure if he was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Zero walked back to the group with coffee in hand, "sup?" He was ignoring the previous events. "So are we following? Cause i'm running out of coffee."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:40 pm

The evil Riza went along with Maynin. However instead of ordering he simply suddenly had a drink in his hand. "Mmmm. Delicious."

The other Riza continued to be silent.

((Sorry for short post and delay. Busy right now))
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Maynin was sitting by a dark haired boy, who had his arm around her shoulders. "Hey Riza. This is Ivan. Ivan, another coffee, please."

The boy scrambled off but called out. "Where's that kid of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:42 pm

"If they're to die," Auron said, defeated, "May as well say we tried to help." He gestured for Zero to teleport the three of them away.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Zero picked up auron and sirius and teleported the three to the shop. Upon arrival Zero walked to the counter and ordered another coffee. His last one had vanished, he looked over at riza.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:45 am

"I think I need  a new form. This one bores me." In an instant the evil RIza had a new body. This one was  very young. Seeming barely thirteen. However his eyes still glowed red and had a dark outline around them. He had slightly pronounced canines and clawlike fingers.

"And why this.....body exactly? Inquired a curious Amaterasu.

"Oh just watch." He made sure that as he walked up to the counter, the moment the barista saw hikm that he had made a few slight changes to himself. His teeth and fingers became much less pronounced and were no longer eye catchers. His eyes themselves became a soft blue. All his maliciousness and violence seemed gone as well. He even hid his power level at a measly 5.

"That clever bastard..." Muttered Akira.

He quietly walked up to the counter. "I-i ummm...excuse me?" His voice was very soft and he quickly avoided the gaze of the woman tending the register. "I..if it wouldn't be to much  trouble...could I get a hot chocolate please?" She smiled and nodded. "Of course! Anything for a little cutie like you." "T-thank you very much miss." After a moment she returned with his drink. "That will be five zenni please." He quickly searched through his pockets. "O...oh no.. I-im so sorry! I forgot my money!" Amaterasu grudgingly had to admit he played his part well. He seemed completely crushed. "I wasted your time with this....I'm..i'm so sorry..." The woman, completely falling for his ruse, frowned and leaned over. "It's alright hun...look. Don't tell my boss but you can have this for free alright?" THe evil Riza sniffled a bit. "R-really? Thank you so much! I won't forget this." He quickly went out of site back to where the rest of the group was before changing back. "Dumbass."

Amaterasu frowned. She was self aware enough to realize that his acting wsas so perfect they would have easily fallen for it had he done it to them when they first met. "It terrifies me how good you are at that."

"I try."

Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 Accelerator.full.1362440
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 am

Maynin rolled her eyes but smiled. "Sirius can do that better." She paused. "Speaking of him...." She walked over to Zero and paid for his drink. "That's for bringing the kiddos here."

Sirius shrugged innocently. "Not that I'd try!"

Ivan, who had spilled Maynin's drink after watching Riza's little ruse gave a nervous grin. "Umm, May? Please refrain from bringing cats and vikings here next time, m'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Auron felt slightly offended. He grew several feet and became and anthropomorphic cat, covered in fur, wearing a horned viking helmet. He blinked at the barista, "Milk. Please," a thin, sophisticated voice called. He took a ten-zenni note from his pocket, perfectly folded into an airplane, and aimed it to land gently on the counter. He threw it, and it flew up to the ceiling, fell, and completely missed. "I don't know why I bother to try and be cool...." He sighed turned back to default Auron, carefully placing the money on the counter this time.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Zero thanked maynin, "It was nothing. Couldn't really leave them there."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Riza handed off teh story reins to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:37 am

Maynin watched Riza with scrutiny for awhile, before walking over and messing up his hair. "You have to look kinda rugged, Riza. And SMILE. When you get something you want, smile like it's your last. Show me."

"You could go an inch or two shorter, also." Sirius added, just to screw with him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Auron coughed, "So uh. Holes in time/space. Those got fixed... right?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Zero nodded, "Yep as far as I can tell there aren't any more rifts." He sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:18 pm

The evil Riza smiled at Zero. "Oh, You sound very confident about that...I guess I wil just have to take your word for it....heh."

The other Riza continued to say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:38 am

Maynin glanced at the other Riza. "Stop being boring and have a drink."

Somewhere, very far away, Nike felt the sudden urge to say 'Riza is fun. '
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 am

Auron sighed at Zero, "I think you were the person I directed my question to the least." He drank his milk. "I suppose we're all done here, then?"
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:48 pm

Zero shrugged and drank his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Evil Riza looked at Maynin. "I wouldn't bother. He doesn't do much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Never Knows
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: