Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow Never Knows

Go down 
+3
Riza
Cyril
Artik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:19 pm

The second Riza looked at him for a moment before bursting into laughter. "I don't know what is funnier. The fact that you think any of that belongs to you, or that you honestly think I wouldn't take the chance to torture you. But let's be real here....." He dragged his blade across his tongue, staining the edge red with blood. "I am going to tear you apart." He pointed the blade at Zero. "But let no one say that I don't play fair. I'll let you take the first shot...if you refuse I'll kill the rest as well."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Sirius held Maynin tightly and whimpered, scared.

Maynin cleared her throat. She knew speaking up would probably bring danger to Sirius and Auron, but she wanted a few answers. "Erm...I was told Riza was still a scared child inside. And then he asked at one point if I knew the feeling of watching someone else control you to harm loved ones....or something.... was he talking about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Auron hid the fact that he was calculating the next few minutes by stretching and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:24 pm

"I never claimed the technology to be mine, but it belongs to the people of my race." Zero explained. This riza seemed only to want to kill and slaughter, and Zero had placed a giant target on himself. Zero studied the Riza up and down and finaly came to a conclusion. Zero pulled out a small flash disk and plugged it into his brain. (an import slot on the back of his neck.) After a couple of minutes Zero removed the flash disk. He devised the only way to "keep up" with this psychotic riza was to become a psychopath.

"haha... hahaha... hahahahaha! Yeah, i'm back baby! Rai Yamato is back bitches!" The flash disk contained the alternative personality of Riku, Rai. Zero had hoped to study rai later but this seemed to be his only option. "Alright, let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 am

The evil Riza, after scanning this new identity, instantly decided it was no threat and completely lost interest. "How boring." He then turned his attention to Maynin and the children. "This seems much more fun don't you think? And to answer your question, I have no idea. I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 pm

"Huh.....forgot, did you? Might want to write that on your hand next time." She wanted to test if he remembered something, but knew she might die for it if he did. "After all, we wouldn't want to forget that Hellsprinkle attack that never came......" She gave a broad grin.

Sirius picked up Auron and stepped away from Maynin, knowing she wasn't safe to be around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Auron jumped out of Sirius's arms and landed gracefully next to Maynin, hissing at the angrier-looking Riza.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Zero was stuck in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Neither Riza had any idea what she was talking about. The evil one looked at Zero. "This teenage girl has more balls than you. At least she stood up to me without wussing out and switching personalities." He then stopped to think for a moment. "So lets see....I have the Technowhatevers...the Saiyans....and the humans to choose from to kill."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:32 am

"Ooh! Maynin, two. Zero, negitive one!" Maynin said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:42 am

Auron nodded in agreement with Maynin.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Zero laughed, "All you've done is conclude that my hypothesis was correct." Zero held up the flash disk, "this never really held rai's mind, all it did was mask my personality with one that matched rai's perfectly based off the data I collected off him." Zero moved towards the group, "you see I hypothesised that if faced with someone who actualy wanted to fight you, you would simply blow it off so you could move to someone scared of you. And in completely ignoring Rai to move to maynin you have proven my hypothesis to be true." Zero walked up to riza, "you don't want to fight at all, you just want to scare us."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:38 am

The second Riza looked at Zero and gasped. "oooh nooo! You figured me out. I can't believe my whole psyche was discovered by a brat in a few minutes. SO please, oh wise one. Do you know what I am going to do now?" Suddenly he jumped back and drew his sword, his condescending attitude switching to one of pure enjoyment. "I wanted to fight someone interesting. That 'Rei', or whatever you called it, seemed so boring. But now that you are back...well things are different now. It time to have some fun!" The first Riza went full power before being stopped by the other one. "No...this one is mine.." He pulled out his blade and charged and slashed at Zero.

Riza: Full Power
Heart of the Stars+Burst Break+power overload+ Chaos Boost+ Monstrous Shift+ Reaper Mode)
PL: 100,000,000x270=27,000,000,000
The second Half ((Fukkatsu)) ((This is basically how Evil Riza will be done in fights))

Evil Riza:
Pl: 6,750,000,000
Ki: 5,750,000,000
Stamina: 1,000,000,000
Stamina used: 500,000,000

Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:54 am

Maynin was amused. She glanced at Zero, then Sirius, then Riza a few times, clearly trying to decide. She didn't want to fight Riza, and decided to let him enjoy himself. "Funny you call him coward, Zero."

Sirius glared at his guardian. "He just contemplated killing us out loud."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 7:51 am

The cat looked back at Sirius, "I dunno. I feel like this happened before." He paced a bit, "Honestly, Zero deserves this." For dramaric effect, something in Auron's cat-pockets started playing the Magic Star Tune from Mario, and Auron cleared his throat, "And now: corrections. Zero, he concluded nothing. With the evidence he gave you, YOU concluded it. Also, none of us know who the hell this Rai, or Rei. or whatever is. Even if you really did 'upload' him, the dramatic effect was wasted." He took a deep breath and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Zero held out a hand and blocked the blade, "So, I guess this has to happen." Zero turned to auron, "shut up." Focusing back on the matter at hand zero closed his eyes with the blade still between his fingers. Then the blade broke as zero was engulfed in wave after wave of energy. "So, let us begin shall we?" zero covered himself in the metalic suite once more. Then zero reared back and punched riza in the gut.
(techma trans., monstrous shift, kaioken, Ki battle armor, endgame)
189,525,000,000 PL -2billion x5= 10billion x2= 20billion /2 (accuracy) = 10billion unblockable damage.
PL: 179,525,000,000
health:
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:18 pm

* Health: 22,440,625,00
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Riza just laughed as the punch went right through him. "I'm sorry. I thought you were going to try to hit me. Maybe you should try again.

Evil Riza:
Intangibility ((Nova Shield))
Health: 1,687,500,000+ 2,500,000,000=4,187,500,000

Suddenly another figure appeared. One that they had met earlier. "So..I have seen all that I need to..." Protea put her hands together and started channeling power.

Riza:
USed repeat
The Harbinger Appears. (Fukkatsu)
Health: 10,125,000,000

Protea: 6,750,000,000
Full power
Heart of the stars+burst break+ Kaiokenx3+ Monstrous Shift+ Reaper Mode+ Chaos Boost)
New PL= 2,551,500,000,000

Amaterasu, who had relocated to where Maynin and the young boys were with Akira, had a smirk on her face. "So...the harbinger finally shows herself." Akira looked at Amaterasu with a confused look on her face. Her silver eyes widened a bit at Amaterasu's reaction. "What are you talking about?" The blue haired woman stepped back a step when Ama began laughing. "Zero is about to be annihilated." "Seriously Amaterasu. Can you explain to me what is going on?" Amaterasu turned to the group with eyes burning with excitement. "You are about to see the three people who absolutely destroyed me in a fight. Thats right. I fought them once when my father thought I was being too prideful, I didn't even last 3 minutes." Her attention quickly shifted when three portals opened up around Protea. "And here they are."

Protea used all her energy to summon her allies from where they were. The first one to step out was unfamiliar to all but Amaterasu. She looked at the figure and golden armor and smiled. "Azrael, the Angel of Death. His steps make the ground itself tremble."

Spoiler:

Azreal looked at the metal bodied opponent. "Thou who attacks my master shall feel my fury!"

The second portal activated. The user again unfamiliar to all but Amaterasu. "Kurību, the Sword of the heavens. A single slash from his blade can bisect a galaxy."

Kurību
Spoiler:

"I will make sure that each blow you dealt against my lord will be paid pack a billion fold."

Then the third gate activated. The one coming through was so powerful that Protea struggled to keep it open. "This last one.," Amaterasu said in a voice of both fear and respect, "Is one I truly fear. Known as the Hand of God...The most deadly fighter in the universe...the only one to have ever fought me one on one and walked out victorious..."

A feminine voice was heard from the portal. "It seems that you didn't learn last time Zero.."

Amaterasu grinned. "Her name is Seras Valkor."

"I already destroyed you once before. And that was in my weakened state. Now you aren't so lucky...I guess I will just have to pound it into your head until you understand." Seras stared Zero down with burning intensity. "No one. Hurts. My. Master."

Protea: Summoning ((Juniors Racial Trait))

Azrael: 1,275,750,000,000
Kurību: 1,275,750,000,000
Seras:1,275,750,000,000
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:14 am

Surprisingly, when Sirius tried to look away, Maynin stopped him. "Watch." She said with a slightly deranged grin on her face. "Things like this are rarely seen. You can learn a thing or two about our horrible, horrible universe."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Auron blinked. "Uh. What." He sighed, realizing that somethings are impossible to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Zero "powered down" and sat on the ground legs crossed, "You say i haven't learned. well here's what I learned. Never fight a battle you can not win. Five on one is unfair. If you wish to kill me do it. But i will not fight." Zero crossed his arms now and waited for death.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Evil Riza looked at Seras, having scanned her mind and found out exactly what must be done."Don't kill him....but he should be punished for what he did."

Seras nodded. "Of course master." She then turned to Zero. "The fact that you would sit here and surrender makes me lose all respect for you. If you are in a losing fight at least go out kicking and screaming. Die with some pride and honor at least instead of living as a coward." She then punched him into a nearby mountain.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Sirius reacted as if he'd been hit. "Seras, what are you doing?! Stop hurting Mr. Uno! He doesn't know any better!"

Maynin smirked and didn't correct the child
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Auron shouted, "DOOOODDDDDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!" as Zero flew into the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Grim
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 am

Zero was able to break his fall with the metal suite. However, it still hurt enough to put him out of comission for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow Never Knows   Tomorrow  Never Knows - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Never Knows
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: Space-
Jump to: